NEW POLITICAL PARTY IN ISRAEL - "ZEHUT"

"ZEHUT" directly translates to "Identity".
Its a right wing libertarian party that wants to preserve the nationalistic jewish identity. Its for getting rid of the arab problem, and cutting foreign aid from the US.

What does Sup Forums think of it?

Have i mentioned they want to cut foreign aid from the US? Because they do.

>What does Sup Forums think of it?
gas

OPEN BORDERS AND DIVERSITY FOR ISRAEL
ISRAEL MUST BE A PRO LGBTQ+ AND REFUGEE HAVEN

Fuck you it already is

>want to cut foreign aid from the US
Why? That's dumb.

Because they are principled libertarians and they also believe recieving unnecessary aid makes us too dependent on other states

Sounds too much like likud

>cutting foreign aid from the US.

Sounds too good to be true

So literally dumbing themselves down to the level of the average white "nationalist" with crude, radical action and no sense so subtlety that made Jews so successful in the first place?

its a meme party
it will just divide the right even more

I like it.

Removing the US aid handicap allows for stronger aelf determination regarding the situation with Iran and other nations hostile to Israel.

The sooner Israel flies off the handle, the quicker we can declare Israel a rogue nation and glass them.

And let's be honest, Israel was founded by radical terrorists, so it is inevitable that the go full retard sand nigger and start openly attacking neighbors.

The US has kept Israeli aggression in check thus far, but like a mad pitbull that has to be euthanized, we will do it for the good of world peace.

Turn your real flag on you Canadian retard

>Its for cutting foreign aid from the US.
not happening

Based kikes

>and cutting foreign aid from the US

Sounds good to me!
Would they take back the diaspora?

Here you go faggot. I bet You're a civic nationalist.

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL
OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL
OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

Based Nationalist Jews it is

Wow third world countries hide behind flags to shitpost

Weird....

#OpenBordersForIsrael

>Israel goes full self determination solo
>send in the IAEA
>investigators are refused access

Welp, time to remove Israel from the chess board.

I like Israel because they take in Jews of all colors, races and ethnicities. Black Jews, white Jews, Arabic Jews, Asian Jews - all are welcome to Israel.

Why can't we, Europe and USA, do the same with Christians? Why can't we take in black, white, Arabic and Asian Christians?

They sterilized the black jews they took in. Not even kidding.

this
Europe needs to be diverse like Israel

>cutting foreign aid from the US
that doesnt seem right

>Have i mentioned they want to cut foreign aid from the US? Because they do.
well than im all for it whats your economic situation like currently ? more free market or mixed market ?

>Jewish identity
I guess counting shekels and hoarding of anything vaguely metal is a culture now

hmm...i mean in theory yes i agree,

however, i would much rather see israel full of sub-saharan niggers all walking around wearing yarmulkes and actually practicing shabat. that would really piss of kikes.

Realistically, would you ever give a fuck about what a Lithuanian thought? Except for some niche questions like "do you prefer your potatoes boiled or stolen by Russians?"

Anything but peace now lefty fucks

>jewish political party
>preserve jewish identity
Don't they all already do that? That and being shekel hungry are like the two things kikes are known for.

ITS 1% OF THE GDP
RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Start bringing your people back and be nationalistic over there. Then it sounds fine.

PLEASE EXPLAIN THEN HOW DID THEY TRIPLE IN 20 YEARS

fair enough

>B-B-BASED J-JEWS!!1!

get gassed.

If it sounds too good to be true...

That's some broken jews you have - they submit to kike subversions such as libertarisnism themselves instead of teaching it to goyim and preying on them as they fall for it and expose themselves.

>jews who don't want money

how will they ever get any votes?

Christian, yes. Kebab, no.

>literal identity politics party
Only in Oy Veylandia

>right wing libertarian

meme party

Lolbertarians are not compatible with right wing politics.

Is this their flag?

>getting rid of the arab problem
who the fuck forced the jews into palestine?

>implying there can ever be good jews

jews are the last western colony in the middle east the ashkenazim are also the smartest people in the world

dead jew = best jew