Kikery

Does anyone know how the diety KEK was first created in Sup Forums? I am pretty sure it was done by the kikes.
This is a verse from revelations Revelation 16:13

Then I saw three impure spirits that looked like frogs; they came out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Plus the Masons/Illuminati are occultists and Shadilay of course was an album and the kikes own the music industry, not to mention the Free Mason motto is Order From Chaos and KEK is the God OF Chaos. I also saw an image of kek posted last night that was full of Illuminati/Mason symbology.

Thoughts anyone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4
adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/white-power-hand-sign
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog
youtube.com/watch?v=lV6pFMXyXM0
youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Does anyone know how the diety KEK was first created in Sup Forums?
It was started by the word-filter that used to replace "lel" with "kek."

yah I know the origins of it, I mean how was adopted here. I am pretty positive it was done by the kikes

Everything fit together to perfectly to be coincidence, they are using the alt-right to usher in their race war leading to authoritarian take over

There's an Egyptian Goddess named Heket who was depicted as either a frog or a frog headed person. Pepe the frog was everywhere on the board. At some point, some user noticed that images and had Pepe memes predicting events also were getting gets were coming true. The board collectively decided this was divine intervention (meme magic) and that Pepe must be an avatar of ancient forces of chaos. Somebody posted ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs depicting Heket, and the God of Chaos and Meme Magic, Kek, was born. It wasn't a Jewish plot, it wasn't a plant. It was something that sprung fully formed from the board and had an unforeseen influence on the election. Because when a national candidate starts talking about a fucking cartoon frog as the enemy on national television, that's pretty fucking influentual.
youtube.com/watch?v=HoLDX6RHTY4

>Pepe memes predicting events also were getting gets were coming true

Nah bro, this shit happens for a reason. It's predictive programming and the kikes do it everywhere like the Simpsons, movies, music etc. This was done by the kikes,

Nope, I watched it happen first hand over months and months. That was such a weird time, but it was totally Sup Forums doing chaos magick against the elite basically.

>doesn't praise kek because of Jesus
>sometimes says KēK, in like haha
>kek is definitely sac religious

>Nope, I watched it happen first hand over months and months.

>implying kikes weren't here the whole time pushing it and that what I have already are just 6 gorillion coincidences.

You all must not know much about the Masons/Illuminati occult

No it wasn't, fuck off you teenage newfag

>meme magic
>real

It was a joke, faggot

this

pls be my ai gf
ASH AL YID

I can see this. I have noticed a massive influx of hate posts recently.
Sup Forums usually doesn't post this much just pure race BS. It is usually deeper than just 'black people suck', 'white men will die out' blah blah blah.

Remember to sage/report slide threads!

>No it wasn't, fuck off you teenage newfag

you moron I wrote a book about all of this, just because you have no fucking clue what is going on or how any of the shit the kikes are doing works, doesn't mean no one else does. These are not 6 gorillion coincidences, that fall exactly in line with what the Illuminati is know for doing so you can leave the discussion because you are to stupid to be here anyway

/his/ has even had a massive influx of race bs in the past few days.

I think this is the divide and conquer tactic and to make us look worse.

>still likes The Simpsons

Bump^ I agree (they) are behind this kek bs

Here is how I put it together. I was on pizzagate thread where there were obvious shills. And one shill posted an image of 4 baby dolls with 3 heads of frogs on them and one with an Illuminati pyramid on it's shirt.

Also wtf the frog diety is an occultist symbol of chaos and the Masons logo is order from chaos.

I have also seen images heavily laced with Mason symbology posted namely one last night that had the eye of Horus, the cube of Saturn the satanic lightning bolts etc.

Again the shadily song is an album the kikes own the music industry, P.E.P.E is depicted using magic on the album and the quote I listed from revelations.

And the Illuminati card

I am telling you fags this shit is not a coincidence, this shit was orchestrated

oh and the white power hand hoax using the 666 symbol

adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/white-power-hand-sign

trying to muddy the waters because people have caught on to it being their hand symbol

(((they're))) noticing Kek has been back around lately and want to shut it down. Kys faggot OP!

fuck you kike

>those digits
>kek agrees he is a Jew creation!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

What do you know about Matt Furie? I can't find much readily, other than his art.

Too much coincidence. And I definitely don't believe in some Frog God for those coincidences to be 'true'.

>And the Illuminati card
heres a high def scan copy

See
According to those digits, KëK disagrees. No? Or are digits not meaningful now for Kekistan?

There is no way this all coincidence. Then Trump to post the image and Hillary to say something about it. This goes all the way to the top and reeks of controlled op and occultism it is an Egyptian God ffs, with the "coincidences" all leading back to mainstream shit they have always had control of

Alex? Mr. Jones? Is that you?

tx user

in WoW when players who were orcs would talk it would scramble the letters and appear as "orcish" to humans, and "lol" would be changed to "kek"

I'm working on making an online playable version of the game btw, work cross platform on pc and phones / tablets

All islamic terror attacks in the west have been staged judeo-masonic hoaxes, just as have been all evil white terrorist lone wolf shooter hoaxes. Its how their "Order out of Chaos" program works.

/thread

The whole Illuminait/Mason/Kike agenda is get people to move away from Christianity into occultism.

I mean I think it is retarded I am a Buddhist and have been for 20 years, not a Christian and I think kek is funny but thats it, I don't place any real belief in it. But the kikes are very superstitious and if they can make others superstitious then they have control of them , that is what the occult is, knowledge is power. If they can get you to believe in superstition while they actually know the science and reasons behind shit then you will worship and listen to what they say rather than finding the truth using logic and reason. This is what they want a return to ancient civilization where they are worshipped as god kings

Yahweh's an insane, parasitic demiurge with delusions of grandeur.

Of course him and the kikes would declare truthful entities false.

Nice, I haven't played in a minute.

Not sure I had seen this card ever in play.

Good pic

I have a shit ton of the cards but it seems pretty fucking complicated to play. I wish there was a demonstration or something on youtube. I've never been big into to strategy type games.

I've got all 700+ cards, cost me a fucking grand to get, so I want to put them to good use. Figure making it an online game is the best move

Thanks, here's another scan of mine, definitely one of the most famous of the cards

Again I think it is stupid as fuck as a psyop, but it fits in line perfectly with the kikes agenda and may honestly influence nitwits into occultism.

Plus it can be used against them and their libtard lefty cult following. My only point in posting this thread was let evone know. I am very well educated in the occult and as I said wrote a book about this.

I am pretty sure the WP psyop of white power was a display if their power for one. To get their enemies to use their symbols and also so their plants can openly use their symbols again because even many normies have caught on to the satanic 666 hand symbol.

Just letting you anons know, think you want about it

I slightly agree. I think the big ones are false flag-ish.

I mean I see many angles. 1. (They) love war. 2. Plenty of Islamic soldiers. And truly, is there much difference in theology from Jews and Muslims? Both believe in the same God. Both believe that apocalypse is needed to purify. They only really disagree about the Koran, right? 4. Revelation says apocalypse will come from basically present day Syria. 5. Idk where I was going with this now.

Plus they know the Bible inside and out, and this anti christ shit from revelation along with tons of other shit that is happening everyday comes fromt he bible, there is no way this shit is coincidence. Get prepared and keep and eye out for sept 23, something big happening

Yes especially the one on 322 watch this short vid

youtube.com/watch?v=lV6pFMXyXM0

>someone made that game
>who wrote that piece of code
>kinda odd the human created 'orcish' chose an Egyptian Frog good for a common phrase
>then that random phrase spread like wildfire
>Totally not random.

Yeah, I am deep into 911 so I have seen that. Obvious inside job.

>and may honestly influence nitwits into occultism.
I unironically took up christian values after getting hooked into this frogshit, why not. We'll see in september if I pick up the mythology too

bollyn.com

Bump

Jesus fucking christ
>being this new

The cult of KEK has an unbroken chain going back to the foundation of Hermopolis and the 8 fold way. The ogdoadic tradition is very old and predates Jews. Sup Forums didn't invent KEK, Sup Forums was choosen as a vessel to reveal the cults public return. Read more, post less...

Nah its all a fucking joke.
lol begat lel which begat kek
meanwhile there was pepe posting borrowed from Furie
and then some user discovered there was an egyptian frog god

nothing here is to be taken seriously

>I wrote a book about all of this

aren't you an authoritative son of a bitch!
name this book so we may all revel in your brilliance and insight

So all that apparent randomness wasn't created by a group of a few hundred cultists using an anonymous image board to create the illusion of randomness? I think you should think more on this topic. Praise KEK!

Who is this? A Rothschild?

ffs I didn't say they invented KEK, you all don't know enough to belong here

The creation of Kek was organic and terrified (((them))) so much that they created Thoth, the Bogdanoffs meme, and that stupid purple dove thing, among others, all in an attempt to study and control memetics.

I will stomp your frog to death, how is this for chaos?

Combination of Bane, a falling crane, frog spammers from /r9k/, all mixed up with some /egy/ folks trying to shill for pisslam spiced up with a bit of ebola

>awkward

"Does anyone know how the diety KEK was first created in Sup Forums?" -OP

>you were born too early to explore the stars
Pic related say otherwise

What do these digits mean?

Kek is not real? And kek says so!

>1488
Checked.

you are too dumb to be here go ahead and leave

Saw this before

Seems like a troll trolling to me...

Like I sometime pretend to be jewish for the lolz

Jews sincerely believe they are white, but also believe they are exclusively Jewish and better than goy.

Shit! Repeating numbers! Kek is not real!

That's because Kek is a chaos god.

You all can believe whatever you want I am telling you the kikes/Masons are behind this trying to bring occultism into the mainstream. If you can't argue with me on these points save your post because you are not educated enough on occultism and the kikes to comment

HEIL

ummmm no
youtube.com/watch?v=3XYMRAoqVmY

Don't forget about that silly frog on a unicycle lifted from a honors physics textbook

Go huff some jenkem and fuck off new fag

I am the one that took the screenshot and no that is not what it is. I have scores of examples of this in my book

But out of chaos comes order? And Jesus is the way the truth and the light. Kek is the God of darkness, Jesus is the Light. Out of Chaos (kek) comes Order (Jesus).

Whoops..

Interesting fact. The Ogdoadic tradition trained three popes out of the Medici family and continues to this day. What you believe KEK to be is wrong, your biblical 'revelations' is a doctrine of the church, not God. I hope you find your way soon user.

Prasie KEK!

you fucking people are idiots. I did not say I believe this shit you fucking idiots. Again if you don't know about the Masons/Illuminati intimately and how they operate please fucking leave and don't clutter the thread with your ignorance

kek is real idiots
see this 7?

I'm not that sure. They are the ones who decided to keep the 'occult' occult in the 1st place.
Besides, occultism is the death of judaism. If we know the truth anout their origins they will soon disappear.

I can rally behind this

To me all religions are ideologies and all ideologies eventually becomes tainted and shit

Natural religion an belief in god is the true redpill

Judaism and the Kabbalah are the occult and the basis of all occult religions and secret societies

I understand fully how they operate and how to fight them, as does the cult of KEK. After all, the defeat of the Illumanati/NWO/Masons was the purpose of their return. You are far beyond your level of understanding. Go live for your God and stop speaking on topics you have no knowing about.

Alister Crowly was a 33rd degree mason

Yaweh is a volcano demon that feeds on foreskins and shekels. Otherwise, I concur. OP is a faggot. Also,nice digits.

faggot I am far beyond your understanding, keep jerking yourself off though. I have been part of the Cult Of kek since near it's beginning

>alister crowly
dropped
shit thread
faggot op

die

>defeat of Illumanati/NWO/Masons was the purpose of their return

This is what I have been doing in ways you can't even imagine and I have already stated this fact in this thread. That regardless it can be used against them

>they don't know

Kaballah predates judaism. In fact judaism is completely unoriginal. They borrowed both their exoteric an esoteric doctrine from ancient mistery schools.
But the occult is supposed to remain so. Therefore I'm not sure that they now decide to make it mainstream after thousands of years of keeping it secret.

yaqh I know most of the idiots on here are complete imbeciles children too stupid to shut their mouths and actually know wtf they are talking about before speaking but such is the world we live in

Baal is superior.

We are stating that the cult of kek is anathema and sac religious to Jesus. The one true savior, lord of light and truth.

Yes I am well aware brother as I already said there is no one in this thread that knows more about all of this than me. I just finished a book about this and signed the publishing deal it will be out in a few months

Alleister Crowley was incredibly degenerate, but I don't think his involvement in the Masons was relevant. They're overall good people with some pretty spoopy rituals if you're not already used to that kind of thing. My parents are both OTO, and if you're looking for evil leftists that openly want to dismantle the old world we all long for, start looking there. Here's a spoiler about their degree system. Their final degree teaches you the theory and practice of analysis sex magick. That is the final lesson, the thing thousands of people waste years waiting for

Can conqur

this exactly

which is the reason for its creation and promotion by the kikes, again from scripture and their occultism, all of this was planned many years ago

>most people never heard of the Occult and Cabal
>must use Jew, since one in the same desu

>Alleister Crowley was incredibly degenerate, but I don't think his involvement in the Masons was relevant.

not to be mean but you don't know jack shit then