How does Sup Forums feel about the 170 million Nonwhite Americans living in the US (48% of the American population)?

How does Sup Forums feel about the 170 million Nonwhite Americans living in the US (48% of the American population)?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2017/05/10/the-forbes-five-hip-hops-wealthiest-artists-2017/amp/
archive.is/HQvp4
forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2017/07/17/hip-hoprb-has-now-become-the-dominant-genre-in-the-u-s-for-the-first-time/amp/
archive.is/blKNQ
pastebin.com/kn89xJdr
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-immigration-speech-friday-10000-more-ice-officers-white-house-president-us-a7864681.html
archive.is/SZh0f
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

glass them all

Can this is shooped to be our next BLACKED/BLEACHED meme?

as a nonwhite, it feels funny how vulnerable and unresisting the whites are. Where did their good ol' spirit of killing all the natives go?

This is now a nigger thread. Keep it bumped and I'll dump.

>as a nonwhite, it feels funny how vulnerable and unresisting the whites are. Where did their good ol' spirit of killing all the natives go?

youll see it when our circus and peanuts are gone

It's pretty funny, completely fucked a continent because they were and still are too lazy to do their own manual labour.

CCW - because you no longer live in a white country.

You want to go a few rounds with whitey, Jamarcus?

>US of A
>white

>2011 thread
>PARTY ROCKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

Fuck off shill.
Of 170 million, at least 100 million are white hispanics who have to put hispanic on census. They are white people, pic related. The only non whites are the blacks, who have been here since beginning, and the Asians who are high IQ.

THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED SAXON
by Rudyard Kipling

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

well, I don't have any kids, nor am I planning to. perhaps that's a good enough answer for you?

As long as they aren't degenerates and uphold traditional western values, I don't care. But the "WE WUZ KANGZ" tards and the "LA RAZA LA RAZA" tards and the "ALOHA SNACKBAR" tards gotta go

How did she not react to the first stab?

love it

that americans should stop piping up here

Hispanics/Mestizos aren't Americans, user.

>white hispanics

forbes.com/sites/zackomalleygreenburg/2017/05/10/the-forbes-five-hip-hops-wealthiest-artists-2017/amp/

"Black" music (rap, hip-hop, etc) is now the most popular and dominant music genre in all America.

It seems to be largely popular with white American teenage females.

archive.is/HQvp4

Wrong link

forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2017/07/17/hip-hoprb-has-now-become-the-dominant-genre-in-the-u-s-for-the-first-time/amp/

I should also add, how are white nationalists even supposed to compete?

Fall of Reach when?

europeans/us/canada/australia etc. 100 iq on average, nigger.. 65 iq average. This is why their communities are dysfunctional as fuck in the west.. They should be nowhere near a 100 iq society, all they can do is drag it down to their level. they have nothing to offer us.

Also the iq of whites have declined from something like 30 iq points / 3 standard deviations on average in the last 200 years. so we have enough problems trying to rectify that in our ingroup, we're dropping down to level of chinese who are 104 atm. but less empathic and less creative, but anyways, last thing we need is 65 iq niggers putting nails in the coffin of western civilization. just 3 iq point average iq drop results in about 18% gdp loss over a long period of time, even people with 86 or so iq about half of those risk ending up on welfare and not getting a decent education and not being able to compete in a 100 iq environment (western nations) so you realize how bad it is having these people in western nations to begin with..

tl;dr it sucks having them around and they will inevitably over time destroy the once 80-90% white/european US.

Lurk more faggot

Feels really bad man. Our future is looking short... and brown

>Where did their good ol' spirit of killing all the natives go?
Never existed. Whites have been largely peaceful for centuries now, at least.

That's a lie. The vast majority of hard labor is now and has always been done by whites.

ty

The same way I few about the non-white majority in my own nation - gas them.

Always archive
archive.is/blKNQ

Some of us need our lawn mowed, a sewer pipe cleaned, maybe a kidney some day. FFS

>964▶
>as a nonwhite, it feels funny how vulnerable and unresisting the
Lol, keep scrapping the bottom of the barral Pedro, Sanjay, or tryone or whatever the fuck your name is. The world will be glassed by a white man.

Short blade+coat. Probably only scratch left.

Are you blind? They're clearly white people. Fuck off with your JIDF divide and conquer, whites need to stick together

>lawn mowed
Automation.
>sewer pipe cleaned
Automation.
>kidney
Artificial organs.

What does a kidney stone feel like? Asking for a friend

I hate them all

Whites don't ethnically cleanse black neighborhoods, construct enormous cartels, or frequently do things half-assed. La Raza Cosmica will never be an ally of Americans.

Lmao hahajahaha

It feels like the worst lower back ache/torn muscle you ever had, and it doesn't stop.

soon we will need a dictatorship to make sure the barbarians cannot vote too rob us through the government.

That's one way to get the baby to stop crying, just hit it until it stops. What could go wrong?

well thankfully they all congregate in the shitty areas of shitty cities so as long as they stay there and continue killing each other i dont really care

lmao theyre so angry cause theyre dumb

this makes my fucking blood boil, everytime i watch it.

>48% and growing population

They'll come to your town in the near future. You can't escape the diversity, it's too late.

>lmao theyre so angry cause theyre dumb

>the lion video ect

they look like gypsies and probably act like them

Did we ever find out who did this and, did our police ever execute them?

It's not just the skin, niggers and european are very distinct subspecies for instance.
pastebin.com/kn89xJdr
Here's a list of animals with same or lower genetic distance that humans have between eachother, each with 10+ identified subspecies in many of these cases. Humans 0 subspecies identified, because for the last 50 years or so people have stopped admitting what people earlier know very well.

subspecies are capable of interbreding but are very unique traits behaviour and various such things including intelligence.

They can pretend this is not the case till they're blue in the face, but mass migration will ultimately destroy the west because of this fact. Because the only thing that's stopping western societies from becoming the shitholes these people left, are the white majority that built and maintain them, once the whites no longer are majority national iq will PLUMMET economy and communities will go down the toilet like never before and US will gradually become a developing/3rd world nation. There is even talk about sweden being degraded from 1st to 3rd world nation very soon, they are going bankrupt malmo in 2-3 years and in 6-7 years the other communities will suffer same fate.. why? Not enough gibs for the useless shittier immigrants who are dumb and useless as workforce, they just do not fit into an advanced society when there comes too many of them and when swedes are ethnically displaced.. it's all over for sweden as a 1st world country within maybe 20 years tops. ONLY CAUSE OF THAT is immigration, that's how much damage immigrants unintentionally wreck when they come en mass to 3rd world nations, so objectively there is every pragmatic and objective reason for why you are disliked.

I've been to Bosnia (balkanite here) and they act more like niggers than like gyspies.

do you have a similar colored map for violent tendencies vs skin tone?

haha holy shit, literally slams his head on the floor whilst he's out. surely thats a lot of brain damage? not like niggas have a lot of brain to lose anyway

Bruv it's 'etc', latin for 'et cetera'

>this makes my fucking blood boil, everytime i watch it.

Don't let your kids play with feral niggers.

They as in "white" Hispanics

ect etc ect w/e

>it's too late.
It can be reversed, if Trump gets his way it will be.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-immigration-speech-friday-10000-more-ice-officers-white-house-president-us-a7864681.html

But this is our last shot, we need to take action NOW.

Europe is indeed lost.

archive.is/SZh0f

How do you feel about Apophis being your God?

#NotMyAmericans

fuck off, hispanics are white. after 1 generation they are the same thing.

I highly doubt they can give me genetically matching organs. You have to match the blood type plus a few other factors depending on the organ. It's not as easy as getting O+ blood.

Party rockin like Nordbo on an unarchived link.

Lob a grenade.

How did they teach monkey to work a camera?

Those 170 million nonwhites living in the US are all American citizens, so it doesn't change shit.

If you want to include illegals, then the number of nonwhite people living in the US shoots up to around 182 million.

Top kek.

a lot of people complain about immigrants.
Do you also complain about snakes and scorpions?
People should focus on the traitors who bring these dangerous animals into our societies. Focus on how to exterminate the neomarxist subspecies. That would be a productive discussion. You will not convince neomarxists about the benefits of avoiding our own suicide-genocide, while those already knowing it dont need to be convinced.
How to get all traitors killed and removed from power? Government power and societal power like celebs who are role models for your children.

OMG Nelson Mandela's funeral!
Is there any worse indictment of niggerism? Basically, Bix Nood incarnate, in human form, getting totally niggered at his own funeral!

God I love being white.

>europe is lost
>america is not
??? literally WHAT
europe has twice as many whites as america, and isnt down to 54-60% white.

All the actual white Hispanics came in over 20 years ago. Everyone we've gotten since has been a spic. Some of them are okay, but they're not white.

>flag
wtf is this?

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/