Brit/pol/ - Rex Totius Britanniae

>Britain to ban sale of all diesel and petrol cars and vans from 2040
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/25/britain-to-ban-sale-of-all-diesel-and-petrol-cars-and-vans-from-2040

>Britain's new aircraft carriers to test Beijing in South China Sea
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/britains-new-aircraft-carriers-to-test-beijing-in-south-china-sea

>Exclusive: EU threat to suspend Brexit talks unless Britain pays its divorce bill
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/exclusive-eu-says-brexit-talks-could-delayed-uk-continues-stonewall/

>With 20 months until Brexit, UK orders year-long EU migration study
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-workers-idUKKBN1AB31Z

>UK Government's immigration policy branded "a shambles" after Lewis suggests end to free movement
heraldscotland.com/news/15437821.UK_Government_s_immigration_policy_branded__a_shambles__after_Lewis_suggests_end_to_free_movement/

>Brexit EU migration study examines if British workers are at a disadvantage to foreign labour
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/brexit-eu-migration-study-examines-british-workers-adisadvantage/

>(((Alt-right))) commentator gets 'schooled' by historian over diversity in Roman Britain
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/alt-right-commentator-gets-schooled-historian-diversity-roman/

>Freedom of movement ends with Brexit, says immigration minister
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jul/27/freedom-of-movement-ends-with-brexit-says-immigration-minister-brandon-lewis

>Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40729996

>Britain's May to stay as PM until at least 2020, close ally predicts
reuters.com/article/us-britain-politics-idUSKBN1A70BL

Previous edition

Other urls found in this thread:

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60971857.html
youtube.com/watch?v=j7Re7Osut7c
youtube.com/watch?v=0QQOD4dqSoY
rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66079931.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anime is gay.

Adding more.

She calls carrots carriots (to the point where she'll correct 'carrot' for 'carriot'), but has started calling them carrots recently because she went into the shop, asked for 'carriots' and the worker looked at her like she had 2 heads.

First for bumming Rightly in the toilets at the brit/pol/ meetup

that actually looks good as fuck

can any scotniggers attest to this? perhaps we can get mistress kay to make one up for us

we gettin ripped tonight boys

Well I enjoyed LARPing as a Paki in the last thread. Thanks for all the (you)s. I reckon at least 50.

ignore my thread lads. I am retarded

I noticed she called them carriots

where's the vid of her in the shoppe?

>not getting 3 Garlic Mayo

liquid shits

pakis OUT

She just told us about it, wasn't recorded.

Have a rare Lee for your efforts.

25th for cheap property in a comfy area

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60971857.html

>going to Outer/pol

Never get out the boat

>hairy back

I'M OUT

The existence of our race is non negotiable pakis out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You did well tbf i believed you. Walked the line between believable and lie perfectly.

Post comfy homes lads

we're a laughing stock

>leefucksziggy.jpg

god he's so disgusting. if he a has a gf I am unironically jealous of this fat cunt

>this is who's trying to save the West from a billion Muslims and the trillion dollar global banking cabal
K-keep me posted

>£25k
The type of shit you buy when you get hammered with the lads and cant be arsed heading home for the night. cash.

Kev/ RIMMER TRIP FAG got Raped .. irl .. Kek

If I can buy that outright how hard would it be to get residency?

If so, he probably has bigger tits than she does.

Image being naked face down and being mounted by him

pounding away like your mum mashing potatoes

just rent it out to muslims from the comfort of GOAT murrica

Once a paki, always a paki. gtfo

Nah, more about services which promote wellbeing to people who are slightly miserable but generally alright, rather than therapy for people who are fucked. Things like lunchtime yoga and meditation sessions, nutritious catering options, schemes to promote exercise, etc. Basically all this meme shit that companies like Google and Facebook like to get involved with to show millennials just how great and non-corporate they are. I don't deliver any of the actual services, but I'm involved in finding people who do and then putting the overall package together.

You rim faggot ???

I can come back here during the winters

even the dogs teeth are fucked in england

Nice wallpaper.

thanks to the based user who posted this in the last thread
youtube.com/watch?v=j7Re7Osut7c

kek

>momentum go full nazi on the bourgeois

youtube.com/watch?v=0QQOD4dqSoY

pls buy need monei for weed!

If the rumours of Kay and Lee's incestuous love life are true, do you think she makes him do a taste test of her vagina?

Must be embarrassing when you realise British folk have better teeth than the average Yankstain

It's his mum's bed.

its also touched a nerve with them too lol

and that usually means its spot on.

I take back what i said before lads!

Wine aint all that bad desu!
Californian wine is better than beer lads bloddy hell i would drink rosé every weekend if i could, lads the stuff is lush and deserves recognition!!!

Who is this fat cunt? Did rimmer finally get doxxed?

it was obvious b8 m8 and i stopped replying after my Zephaniah upload

post your best Lee pls

Cheers m8, I apologise though. It was only intended to be one post but then it went too far.

Going nowhere lad

Leeiscool1, the son of the world famous YouTube cooking show 'Kay's Good Cooking'

not sure lad

are you an upstanding white man, or some non-white infiltrator?

Lee's friends are also mentally retarded. This is his friend's handwriting and tattoo.

Has anyone else noticed that when you say 'Jeremy Corbyn, Jeremy Corbyn' it sounds almost exactly the same as 'Germany calling, Germany calling'...

irl these cunts would vote for corbyn

>Buy 42 acres of comfy Yorkshire for only £40k

Brutal, felt a bit shit after reading that desu

>rosé

Are you a Gen X woman? When it comes to wine, red or dead.

Whilst I'm looking, here's another photo of Ziggy looking dead.

CIVIC

>that handwriting
>mixing uppercase and lowercase

Can't turn away from pro-circumcision articles written by yanks lads. Literally paragraphs and paragraphs of lardytardy women explaining how much better it looks, how disgusting it is without and how much safer it is to just cut off a portion of your dick.

How is this allowed? I am disgusted.

family friends made be watch some horrific saturday night live trump skit earlier, they were hilariously chuckling at it like it was the funniest thing since the holocaust. so then i said id rather vote trump than vote for Hilary who deals with Saudis and helps isis. they soon stopped laughing

The last King of England was Harold Godwinson. If you support any monarch post-1066 you are a Monarcuck who loves being dominated by foreigners.

Fuck, i'm dyspraxic and my handwriting is better than that.

Bet you can't do anything with it though

Sounds like a pretty comfy job. What skills do you need, salesmanship?

I have a pretty boring accounts job in central London.

Your job sounds fun as fuck, you get to meet young office girls in leggings doing yoga over their desk.

1066 is an absolutely awful point and Athelstan lived in 900 AD you mong. 1688 is a better better (realistic) choice.

I think Lee and Ziggy in the after-sex selfie style was my best.

>saints row tattoo

I told work colleagues I'd rather spoil my ballot than vote for Hillary and I got dirty looks.

They don't know I voted for Brexit.

kek nice one thanks

would fugg

Alt Right Memes Cannot Compete.

UK is a gay

Kay has almost killed and is not afraid to do it again.

>gay flag

It all makes sense.

>A monarch
>not a Hapsburg
Try again.

It makes me happen that their are so few larping pagans in England. They tend to be scandinavian and german.

1066 was when the Monarchy became a foreign institution. James II was a British King, but not an English King. Harold Godwinson was elected by the Witenagemot, meaning he was the last legitimate English King.

>he's copying me
hilarious tbqh

Everyone is gay here sweetie, pop your willy out, go on give us a look at your old man

Thank you for stopping by! This place is unfortunately not for your kind however, just click the link below and you will be back were you belong.

this one is pretty good

I came from a psychology background, and I think they liked me at the interview because I'm very cynical and won't just jump onto whatever passing fads are - so if I endorse something, it has value. I have no sales skills whatsoever though, I'm fairly introverted and academic focused. Hence why as and when I do meet lovely yoga qts (haven't actually done so yet), I'll probably drop spaghetti everywhere.

Unless that is your argument, English vs British, the monarchs previously (Alfred and Athelstan particularly) were of Scandinavian heritage.

I got sacked from my part time telesales job today

>weebshit
>admitted to being a faggot
As if you're trying you wee poof.

No I won't bum you, stop asking.

rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66079931.html

is this comfy

>right next to the M25
>surrounded by countryside
>pretty cheap
>some kind of caravan type house (?)
you can probably build illegal extensions and nobody will say anything.

100% European

Who are you?

jfc where the fuck do you live lad. Brexit won. You are literally in the majority on that one