Is Rick and Morty redpilled?

Is Rick and Morty redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WKOJAD46XVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rick and morty is super liberal.

No. Super bluepilled nihilism. Cuck dad, cuck son, half the staff are now women, I watched trailers for the writers and they are fat numale cucks who literally chose to make half their staff and writers women (not funny) most likely because they cant get laid in real life so are hiring females to try and score.

Lol board clutter

PICKLEEE RIIIICK

>No. Super bluepilled nihilism.
/thread

PICKLE RICKERS IN THE HOUSE TONIIIIGHT

>beat up a nazi just for walking outside
>redpilled

>hired feminist writers for the third season

No

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP GOD ISNT REAL MORTY
sage

I just watched an episode and I spent the entire show repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky cartoon lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

Hell no.

No, but it's enjoyable. If you hate it just because Sup Forums says you should you're cucking yourself.

Here is the quote in from season 2 episode 8 "Maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities, y’know? Maybe the species that communicates with each other through the filter of your comfort are less evolved than the ones who just communicate. Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one-way ticket to extinction."

It has it's moments, but R&M does have a nihlistic theme. The absurdity element helps remind me that its possible to look past that to enjoy the comedy. The show has lots of potential for growth. Also, it's just a cartoon.

97 more years!

Keep this trash in Sup Forums

The creators are kikes. Why would you expose yourself to their filth?

It's funny. Most of the people here are just as stupid as anywhere else and they jumped on some anti rick and morty bandwagon, saying its 110% reddit just because the lead characters is an atheist. Pure and unadulterated autists. These are the same people who will never use an apple product in any case even if its better in that specific use case because lol its a gay system!!!

Sauce?

The shows comedy is mostly shit since it often relies on absurdist humor. I do however enjoy the ongoing deconstruction of the miserable genius who can do anything he wants but make himself happy with a personality so loud and outgoing that even the few who appreciate him for who he is find themselves wrapped up in his habits and pleasures, either eventually becoming lesser versions of himself or trying to escape in an attempt to preserve their own personality.

Doesn't one of the first episode involve LITERAL cuckolding where the bull is black? Doesn't sound redpilled to me.

Yes but in all fairness that is the joke. Its about degrading the son of said cuck

This guy gets it, they pepper the show with red pills but under the guise of a manic outburst, or incoherent babble in order to demote the punch. The main theme however is Nihlism

Yeah dude, did you see the one where they totally beat the shit out of those racist nazis? Fucking fascist nazis get BTFO by SCIENCE and ATHEISM

Reddit fags all neck yourself

I think it got more redpilled honestly:

>Change their twitter name to Rick (((and Morty)))
>In a 9/11 joke you can hear Rick say (they're taking away our freedoms!)

Doesn't change how many liberal lefty trendies like it however

*TELEBURPS BEHIND YOU*

Heh.. nothing p-p-personnel.. *buuuurp* .....kid.

>televised jew
>redpilled

kys dumbass am*rinigger

I saw in some screenshot that there were liberal cunts trying to "take back" the jew echoes. Im fairly certain thats what the (((and morty))) is about. one of the creators also has his last name in echoes. I believe theyre just misunderstanding the meme. I dont know how any leftie could ever do such a thing, but I still believe in my heart of hearts thats the situation.

This is basically how I felt. I heard good things so I watched it but it legitimately is retarded and feels so try hard

PIIIIICKLLLEEEEEE RIIIIIIIIIICK!!!!!!

Lol, did your granny turn to glass in Dresden, sweetie?

no its a garbage redddit show, kys faggot

I saw what user was talking about and it was more than just beating up a nazi. They go after "people you dont like" and beat up a white neo nazi, a white guy abusing a dog, a white guy bullying a kid and a white guy with a fags go to hell sign. It was a bit much with the 4th white guy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WKOJAD46XVU

>whaaaaaaaaaaa it's a reddit showwwwwww
goddamn some of you autists would be miserable to be around. maybe white genocide is the right choice