ITS HAPPENING: DNC Operative Worked With Serial Bomber To Prevent Trump From Being Sworn In

BAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

*gasps for breath*

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/former-dnc-official-partnered-with-convicted-bomb-maker-to-investigate-trump/
youtube.com/watch?v=pWvoFE7W288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/former-dnc-official-partnered-with-convicted-bomb-maker-to-investigate-trump/

>Alexandra Chalupa

she's named after a fucking mexican restaurant combo number 11 my dude

Yo quero go to jail

Lol

kek

Why is American politics so corrupt?

Fucking lol
>aye no es bueno

Just like WHanon said. The tide has turned.

aahahah no fucking way

I wonder if she's got a half brother named Pedro Chimichanga or a cousin named Maria Chille Relleno

Dafuq

"In the end, it was Alexander Burrito that turned her in"

>she's named after a fucking mexican restaurant combo number 11 my dude
it's combo #5, thank you very much

wait a sec dolan, are you trying to ruse me?

Did she change her name to hide her jewish ancestry? look at that hooknose!

kek

checkt and rekt

>all these shitskins being incompetent and blowing the dncs cover

Its honeslty pottery

A question we all wanna know user, probably due to America being the superpower it is, its a huge prize.

>pottery
someone explain this meme to me

You win all the (you)s for that one.

Four months ago retard, this isn't "happening"

sauc

Trump is a magician..puts these other stories out like transgender b.s. and knows liberal msm is gonna push it 100% how bad he is..then he laughs and makes his real moves without anyone noticing..

get out reddit

Trump is going to crush the liberals.

"its like poetry"

youtube.com/watch?v=pWvoFE7W288

not a bad vid desu.

>You have to go back

this article is old kys

I just can't take anyone named "Chalupa" seriously.

>redditor asking for meme clarification
Pottery

lurk moar newfag

this, actually. I thought the 3d chess meme was getting old after his april shenanigans and then he comes and rips everyones shit.

Money.

jews

I dont even think hes that smart more like everyone in the establishment is straight up fucking retarded from drinking their own kool aid for so long

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the DNC drank their own Kool Aid and it killed them. They actually think turning browner won't have consequences on their group intelligence.

Science deniers.

It's not just America, leaf. There are videos of your cuck leader having face to face discussions with Soros.

(You) earned it

>11:05 AM 03/21/2017
this is 4 months old faggots

If they had crashed, we would never know they were shit skin females. Instead they get praised for their skills under duress for forgetting to raise the landing gear for entire flight and running out of fuel.

This
He uses the same tricks over and over and over again and it works every time

It's only been one lifespan since they went from isolationists to the world's sole superpower. There are bound to be teething problems.

kekked and checked

I'll leave this here...

It's a new meme. I didn't get it at first just because I've been an absentfag.

Hyy

be careful with that .gif son. It's an antique.

C H E C K E D

>islamic attack in france where terrorist ends up killing a muslim cop (the guys with the AKs, maybe hebdo?)
>people state "its like poetry"
>8ch turns it into "its like pottery"
true story

oh fuck it's been years since i haven't seen that gif

good ol' times

go back to and stay there

>why is American politics so corrupt?

It isn't any more corrupt than any other place in the world. The difference is that as Americans we find corruption as unacceptable and discuss it openly rather than brush it under the rug and say "well, it part and parcel".