What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/07/28/us/ms-13-gang-long-island-trump/index.html
archive.is/MAsQM
archive.is/XCUn6
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/most-feared-gang-mara-salvatrucha-ms13-america-satanic-ritual-sacrifice-teenage-girl-satan-alvarez-a7623826.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's real

kek

Maybe they aquired morals

This (((CNN))) piece is by (((Dan Lieberman))). Yet another oven dodging Jew.

"By Dan Lieberman, CNN"
cnn.com/2017/07/28/us/ms-13-gang-long-island-trump/index.html

>if you kill your enemies they win

Please archive archive.is/MAsQM

Trump confirmed hispanic white supremacist.

>CNN is openly shilling for MS13 now

Normally I'd call you a faggot for not posting a link, but CNN is a bigger cancer cell then McCain's tumor

archive.is/XCUn6

big if true

>MEXICAN INTELLECTUALS

Somebody give him the glowing eyes.

Trudeau logic

Can someone shop the glowy eyes with Trump makes me stronger

>Hate MS-13
>Trump hates MS-13
>Now love MS-13 because hate Trump

kick the mexicans out, let the salvadorians in

Are these guys worse than Mexican cartels?

>if you go after the deadliest gang that has started to invade your country, they win!

>bombing ISIS makes them stronger!
>ISIS Btfo of Mosul and Baghdadi is dead

Top lel

perhaps they started to eat trump steaks

Trump needs to learn that this is what happens when you kill your enemies; they win

so, it's treason then

Someone make him look stronger please

God damn I laughed

it makes perfect sense because the more disenfranchised from society mexican youths feel the more likely they are to join a criminal organization but that's too hard for trump supporters to grasp

Media exposure, whether legitimate or fabricated spin, in regards to promoting a narrative of active oppression against an identifiable group, will galvanize said group in efforts of resistance, subversion, and active retaliation.

This is an important reason why narratives of "white genocide" are discouraged by so-called multiculturalists, whether legitimate or not, as widespread exposure and adoption of the notion that such activities are occurring will spur efforts by those who identify as "white" to correct their situation.

>MS13
>Mexicans

Basically this.

Politics are a joke these days

lol CNN

It's CNN. They need to put a negative spin on every Trump story. That's what they do. That and lick Senator McCains balls.

The world is in chaos. Everything is the opposite of what it should be.

News that lies.
Justice that is unjust.
Boys who are girls.
Wars that are peace.

It's all bullshit. The chaos is spreading.

pls b mai ai gf

New /HTG/ thread for any interested anons:

We are especially looking for anyone who's good with photo shop and the like to help us map out suspected trafficking hubs, routes, known industrial shipping routes, and etc;

Again, anyone who knows how to and is willing to make maps to help us out would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

if you deport your enemies, they win

If the president of the united states targets you... you win.

How about deport them all so there's none left to feel disenfranchised

if you get more mexicans into the country, you will have more disenfranchised youth.

Stop the problem from the very beginning.

In terms of mindless, nigger-level violence then yes. The cartels do not want to cross the border
and are run by intelligent (at what they do) billionaires.

The more mexicans that enter the country the more disenfranchised the white population feels and are more likely to support more right wing candidates and ideologies but that's too hard for liberal numales to grasp.

LA user here.

This is easily the most evil thing CNN has done in recent memory. Siding with a murderous criminal organization just because they don't like Trump is unconscionable. I just can't believe what I'm seeing. I watched these fucking pieces of shit murder innocents in my city for almost three decades straight

I can only hope the author faces some real gang violence in his life. So he can see for himself just how evil these pieces of shit truly are. This

It's almost like we never tried deporting MS-13 in the 80's and that didn't have horrific consequences in the first place!

This is not a Mexican gang. You lot are dense as fuck.

violence wise, yes. These fuckers are insane.

ecuadorian

Why would somebody name their gang Monkey Scrotum 13 anyways?

Thanks you
>If You kill your enemies they win So Salvadorian version.
lel

>ms13 vapes

CNN... FAKE NEWS

Are these faggots taking MS 13's side against Trump now... good choice

They're more like lose rabid dawgs. Trump can truly eliminate them. They have no true organization hierarchy like the cartels...also the money is really not there.

It's gangland shit. A huge percentage of their violence is against other central american immigrants for snitching/turning down an offer to join/being in a smaller gang/looking at the wrong girl, etc

It's already a big leap of faith to snitch on the maras but now you might get thrown out of the country for being illegal, if you're born here ICE might fuck with your mom, they might send you and your family back to el salvador. And surprise, there's maras there too.

People who have information on MS13 need to be given assurances by the police and the federal government, if they are then that needs to be made more obvious. If you're traveling in their circle and they're targeting you or you have information on them, there's a good chance you're a "criminal alien" too

"Defeating ISIS is what ISIS wants".

"A US with no mexicans will be full of mexicans and their cartels, better let in more mexicans".

"If you defeat your enemy, they win." - Leafy Weed Man

What kind of faggotry is this?They join gangs cause they are forced to. They join gangs to make money selling drugs. They join gangs because it gives them status in their shitty ghetto.

They're the Cartels little fuccbois, they wanted to play tough with the cartel and some chopped and skinned, now they're cartel taxpayers.

I am a Mexican who is rejecting my culture entirely. I feel no connection to Mexico, only to America.

Does that count as disenfranchised? Kek

>metastasized Reddit cancer trying to do a faggot "theme account"

Kill yourself. I'm not being funny. End your life.

It's truly disgusting. Anything to spite Fhrumpy

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/most-feared-gang-mara-salvatrucha-ms13-america-satanic-ritual-sacrifice-teenage-girl-satan-alvarez-a7623826.html

I stared down a 5' 1" Guatemalan coming out of Dollar General today.He was scared as fuck.

>treason
They're all foreigners

current cnn homepage

>we are neutral news
>we don't have an agenda
>we aren't biased

us media is a joke.

El*

nice

no they're not biased. #goldenshowers

>Trump can truly eliminate them. They have no true organization hierarchy like the cartels...also the money is really not there.
just legalize hunting down drug dealers/gang members

They have a terminal case of Trump Derangement Disorder. There's no hope for them.

I think you might actually be the only person ITT that actually read the article and didn't just stop at the headline and make up your own story and respond to that

Why even have them here in the first place? I'm not morally obligated to bring 3rd world filth into my home.

Is CNN really defending a fucking gang?

this is the gangland equivalent of
>If you kill your enemy, you let him win

They're victims of the Hillary Effect

>Get blown the fuck out
>Claim it only made you stronger
>"We too smart to win esé"

Being Mexican is not so bad, we could've been indian or chinnese, my dude. At least we have hygiene and shower daily.

That being said, chicanos and chairos are not Mexican, you can hate them.

>let's appease these gangs and let more of them in

Fuck you, you fucking cuck. You go to fucking Ecuador.

Once criminals and commies go full retard.

They take on Tredue types of reasoning.

Meaning they have brain damage.

I would let you fuck my wife
I'm dead serious, you are the greatest gift I could've ever had.
You do what the others cannot
thank you, Mr. Norway

Why didn't you faggots kill this gang when it started in LA in the 80s you were always 20% of LA until the Mexican population skyrocketed.

El Salvadoran I believe. Though in NY I've seen some black and Dominican MS - 13.

this is low-key critical theory. attack, criticize, offer no alternative.
if CNN had their way, they would have NO opinions on how to deal with gangs, except maybe saying "more gibs" and wringing their hands.

They were too busy killing the niggers. They did drive them out of all their former strongholds.

Kek

Do ms13 have ms? Are crips crips?

It can mean one of two things:
Trumps stance on immigration could be causing more people being deported back to MS13 territory in Central America which would result in more people joining the gang in fear of retaliation if they don't or..

Trumps administrations stance on the war on drug, being so against drugs and wanting to crack down more could be making business better for the cartels if people in the US are becoming more hesitant to manufacture or grow their own narcotics.

It could be a combination of the two working together, but if I'm gonna be honest it's most likely fear mongering. Just yellow journalism taking aim at an easy target
>Drugs
>violence
>Immigrants/foreigners
>Trump
Low hanging fruit if you ask me.

Can't fix the problem that way now because they run El Salvador. Being a poorer gang with a shithole for a base country actually makes them more resistant to the ups and downs of the market and politics. Cartels change but MS 13 stays the same.

Why don't we just execute ms13 members? Problem solved. It's what our founding fathers would have done. Deport them to hell.

Its another ride on the "actually if you fight against crime you make more criminals" "actually if you kill terrorists you make more terrorists" bullshit-go-round.

MS13 was founded un California. It's really the USA's fault it exists.

What are they supposed to say? "Trump is beating us"?

I'm "Mexican American". I understand Spanish, but I only speak it overseas, because in the USA, Americans speak English. I don't identify as anything in particular, but don't you fuck with my constitution. If that makes me American, so be it.

I recently found out that my Mexican grandmother that is somehow Guatemalan has no native blood in her. I almost feel like I've been lied to. I WAS WHITE ALL ALONG. But not really. According to the one drop rule I'm just another nigger, so whatever.

My wife is Sioux and my kid was born with my blonde hair and green eyes. People can assume my ethnicity all they want, it just means that I can blend in and assume whatever identity I want, especially on paper. I enjoy being a Day Walker. I'm even considering LARPing as a Jew someday and seeing where that may take me...

chinks and pajeets can rise above and get high paying jobs while you will always be a taco vending bean eating janitor

Is CNN ran bye a child?

>british education
They're Salvadorian not mexican

Best I could do, don't have access to photoshop at the moment.

Most members were born in the US.

I have lived long enough to see CNN support the largest gang in US just so they can hurt Trump

guess he did bomb the shit out of them, time to bomb south america next

Think up the kind of person who would be most likely to know victims of ms13, be a victim, hate them the most, know the people and hangouts etc

>honduran or salvadoran
>illegal or with illegal family
>involved in the drug game, maybe with a record

Does it help or hurt the mission if one guy like this who would have talked doesn't because of politics? Ten guys, a hundred guys?

being mexican is absolutely terrible. your people are shit eating low iq mongrels that will be lucky to rise above being a janitor or a gardener

These faggots are trying to manipulate people by tugging at the heart strings, than turning around and laughing at us when we fall for it.

I say no more...let those who choose to put the mark of these murderous beasts on them be sentenced to death on the spot. Let them know they cannot come into our house and make a mockery of our laws, and threaten to throw a temper tantrum when we enforce said laws.

As for CNN...they are showing their true colors as an enemy of the American people.

>Mexican Intellectuals

You're right but they have morphed into a trans-national gang. The MS in El Salvador are actually able to partially control the American street gangs now because members fear retribution for disloyalty if they ever get deported.

lol conservative fags

Trump/Fox News pushes your buttons
with stories about "MS-13"

and you fags hop like mexican jumping beans

I agree, we need to just let criminals do their thing, otherwise if we try to stop it they're only going to be come more criminaly and stuff. Wisdom from Bongistan.