My teenage daughter just told me

that Trump and Bush are proof that white people can no longer run a presidency. How do I justify my views to her as a white separatist? She keeps throwing examples like Trump or his new communications director (The Mooch) as proof that white people have no class and are stupid. I can show her examples of crime rates in nigger infested cities but she just throws back that it's because of economic inequality, drugs and guns.

While I was glad that Trump won, I'm concerned that he's making white people look bad. Our last president was black and yet on the surface was more classy than our current white president. Makes it hard to keep justifying my views to my children and makes me scared my daughter's going to end up another coalburner. So far she's with a white bf, but he's a libtard too and keeps filling her head with this 'racial equality' bullshit. Doesn't he realize she might end up cucking him and disgracing me someday with some nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VYWnU610pE
8ch.pl/leftypol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how fucking hard is it?
slap the bitch and/or rape her

Show her this.
youtube.com/watch?v=0VYWnU610pE

cucked by your own daughter

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

The only way she'll learn from her views is from experience. She needs to pay the toll before those views will change naturally.

big if true

>how fucking hard is it?
>slap the bitch and/or rape her

For fuck sakes

This is the site you want shill
8ch.pl/leftypol/

You failed as a parent.

>Can't win a political argument against a teenage girl without help

>The only way she'll learn from her views is from experience. She needs to pay the toll before those views will change naturally.

I just hope she gets out alive or doesn't end up with half nigger babies or I'll disown her. She's only 14 though, maybe it's just a phase?

Teenagers are awful, I was one once. She will learn later or she will be fucked, there's nothing you can do. If you push her too hard she will push back harder

show her videos of Chicago's south side, Jared Taylor videos, and Hard Core Pawn.

Alternatively, you could explain to her that the only reason Obama was able to win the presidency was because he acted white. You can also point out how retarded she is for thinking she's above racism while at the same time making massive generalizations towards both whites and blacks. A stereotype is still a stereotype even if it's positive.

kys untermensch stormfag

Trump and Bush are crypto-kikes. There's no reason to fuck niggers because of them. If she lives with you, you need to end her relationship or straighten her bf out. And stop being a cuck.

Hey look, it's another failed parent who let pop culture raise their child. Too busy playing video games?

She isnt wrong

Simple. Sell her to a white man and have him show her the light through motherhood.

FPBP

he's a parent on Sup Forums so that much is obvious.

Just let me grab hold of her, she will be worshipping the ground I walk.

>class
also know as cuckery

Stop being a beta and take action. Tell her to dump the libtard BF or else stop paying for all her shit. Tell her if she keeps trashing whites then she can move out at 18 and live in some ghetto.

Your daughter sounds like a stupid slut. Good job, dad. Kill yourself

>My teenage daughter just told me

tell your daughter to stfu and then just kill yourself

Sell her to ISIS to make her how wrong she is

>how can i justify my views...
you can start by showing your flag faggot then redpill her on kikes

>Trump and Bush are proof that white people can no longer run a presidency

"But sweetie if said Jamal and Tyrone both stole bikes therefore all blacks a criminals you'd call me a racist"

>making white people look bad

Their constant chimp-outs are making white people look good.

If Trump's behavior is a turn-off to somebody, it's because they're liberal and they don't like a giant group of alpha males verbally bashing libcuck skulls on a weekly basis.

Ask her to show you all of the successful societies created by niggers. Then, contrast that to the achievements of whites. Point out that every nation is improved by increasing its white population, and deteriorating as the shitskin population increases. Not just on a national level, but on a state, county, city and neighborhood level.

Tell her to shut her whore mouth. Why ask pol how you should deal with your mouthy, tramp daughter?

Take her to an inner city I'm not joking

Went to pump gas today and a nigger kept begging me to pump my gas for money and that I actually knew him and owed him 5$

You clearly do not imagine what a child can think of when he meets this attitude.

>he/she
Or how would I say that.

SAGE, faggot

Beat her.

>that flag
>cucked by daughter
Kys.

Check her social media. She is burning coal just to piss off daddy.

Send her on vacation to Zimbabwe for a year.

Your daughters political opinion doesnt matter and never will.

Either "he" or "she" is correct. In English, there are no gender neutral pronouns for people.

>I'm a "white separatist" (check muh kewl stormfront falg!! proof that I represent you and yours!) ...but I can't control my teenage daughter

In the EXCEEDINGLY RARE chance you are NOT a shill...You're a fucking failure and a faggot. You are 99% not what you claim to be however.

Say okay and offer to pay for her to go to the middle east because you are happy she wants to experience other cultures. Tell her it's a round trip but make it a one way.

Problem solved.

You've failed as a parent and your stupid shit daughter is proof. murder suicide. It's the only way to be sure.

Never assume it's just a phase

Teach her history it's the greatest redpill

This pop quiz her ass

I'm sorry but SAGED

Savage

>disgracing me?
>daughter doesn't know your REAL views
>didn't raise her the way you think
>wheres wife in all this?
Sounds to me like you got issues man, its one thing to be a proud white person I advocate that all the time, but if you didn't want your daughter having views different then yours you should've handled that years ago. She is right about Trump in the sense that he is far from classy, personally I also dislike that about him. So you can't defend that. As far as everything else goes your fucked, its impossible with this day in age you redpill people who haven't already had some far right leaning ideas. The internet can't shut down a lot, but good luck.

Just hold strong to your beliefs and always drill into her head that she's wrong when you have these discussions. Use well thought out arguments. Teens rebel but generally they'll start to agree with their parents beliefs when they get a little older.

Unless, of course, you send her to some Jew brainwash university.

KEK whats the point in that its just commercials for second hand 1-800 bullshit

Bait topic, but if it was real, and your daughter talked about these issues, guaranteed she's already blowing nigger dicks after school. She'll be a single mother of a mulatto by 17.

Saged

you are both stupid

by sliding real news and larping as a Trump supporter. that'll show her, right soros?

just wait for Nigger-jew crash and tell your daughter to stop being such a retard

Send her to one of those Christian therapy camps where they beat and abuse the kids until they crack.