/DIXIE General Cumulonimbus Clouds and Thunderstorms Edition

WELCOME ITT; Sons and Daughters of Dixie, Central and South American Confederados, Brother Irish, Cousin Scots, Allied Anglos, Noble Nordics, and all curious about southern culture.
Shaun King, BLM, Trannies, and Muslims may leave.

Thread Theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q9J8P6WfS7w
>youtube.com/watch?v=Mynzbmrtp9I
>youtube.com/watch?v=1gX1EP6mG-E
>youtube.com/watch?v=B9FzVhw8_bY
>youtube.com/watch?v=y_gx7IJ2EmA
>youtube.com/watch?v=1gcZWJEXSKs

The traitorous rag will rise agin!

ALLLL STATES REEEEEEPORT IN! ARKANSAS STANDING BY!

What do you rebels think about Judah P. Bejamin. The Confedracys Secretary of state and personal friend to Jefferson Davis. He was a Jew with big connections to the slave trade. When the war was over he fled to England to shack up with Queen & rothschilds.

TEXAS REPORTING IN

I'll tell you what I think of (((Judah P. Benjamin))) and the (((Slave Trade))) in which my people, poor scots-irish are still blamed for, tho this very day.

I think he is not nice. Pardon my french.

Niggers and Northerners will be getting the express route to Andersonvillewitz this time around

>muh dr. pepper

THE STARS AT NIGHT

>Texas

TN reporting in. Got groceries done and the garden picked.

I remember reading as the war continued other people in the Confederate cabinet began to mistrust him. Of course he's a favorite with those who want to point at the Confederacy for Jewish influence while ignoring the massive amounts of evidence of the same for the Union like Lincoln being a pen pal with Karl Marx and Marx sending volunteers to the war effort. I can say that as someone who had family on both sides. The north and south got played in ways but also had just cause in some ways. It's important to note that there wasn't truly a single reason that either side fought.

Hey guys i just watched 'The Civil War' by Ken Burns. How did you magapedes like it? Is it fair?

That 'historian' negress was really annoying.

Ohno this is not good. How far do i need to go back in time to escape (((them))) ...

>magapedes

It's probably one of the best documentaries ever made.

You should read anything by Shelby Foote too btw.

West Texas sizzling by...

My moms from West Texas. Old Oil Field Kid.

813 reporting in. I'm originally from Ireland but I've practizally grown up in the south.

Also flagbearer in pic is OC. Beidh an taobh ó dheas ardú arís!

Before Adam

Does anyone have the state constitution template? I can't find a copy of it

>watched Gettysburg (1993 film)
What's your opinion about Picket's Charge, American anons? Could CSA retreat instead of doing this assault that resulted in massive causalities fo their army? Could it be sucessful?

I believe some historians did a test and think with more infantry Lee could've won Pickett's Charge but would've been too exhausted to hold the position.

Largest artillery barrage in the western hemisphere to date.

Had an ancestor who survived picketts charge.