Is hunting moral?

seems pretty cunty to me. why does anyone need to gun down and murder animals in the modern age? if you want to be a meat eater just buy it at the grocery store.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3-Z2oCoVqU
youtube.com/watch?v=7Vohz__7wtU
youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY
metacafe.com/watch/9599613/six_billion_non_vegans_will_be_killed/
youtu.be/PsMVXjJcNSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>is hunting moral?
for sport, yes. for survival, no. i worked in a game park and helped set up others across he continent: you don't need sport hunting to help maintain these places and animals, sport hunting actually brings in the the least amount of money.

Is that pig alive?

If so, both the dogs and owners deserve to get hunted.

I have nothing against hunting in it self, but it has to be done with honor and respect.

If there is to be meat in the grocery store than wolves and bears must be managed.

If wolves and bears are managed than the other animals they pretty on must also be managed

Those animals can be hunted for sport/meat or you can pay the state to kill them.

While I agree with you. That's how animals in the wild usually meet their demise: eaten alive.

>just buy it at the grocery store
nice bait. hunting is degenerate. it would be perfectly fine if they just hunted each other but dragging animals into it is cowardly. or if they went to the middle east and killed islamists but that's not as easy as the pussies like it.

Fresh meat tastes better.

Its like a bastardized white trash version of English fox hunting

>it has to be done with honor and respect.

kek check out this fag

Is nature moral?
Had nature stopped in the modern age?

Go back to having your mommy suck your toes off to get to sleep every night.

>is hunting moral?
>why murder animals?
>they have a constitution
>they're sentient

Jesus fucking christ, take off my flag.

Yes

This was done with honour and respect too.

The pig was already shot, then it was stabbed in the heart. There is nothing wrong with this.

>just buy the meat, goyim

I wonder who could be behind this post?

of course it is you fucking idiot

this triggers the left
youtube.com/watch?v=a3-Z2oCoVqU

It is both to
A) keep the animal population count in check to not btfo their habitat
B) Keep connected to the land
The pig is alive and hunted like that because those bitches are hard to kill and destroy the environment and native fauna. They breed like rabbits also which makes it hard to wipe them out of an area.It is undesired but necessary method.
Jew

Because I can't hunt faggots like you legally.
Quit asking stupid questions.

No, Killing shit is fun. Hunter S. Thompson told me so.

Are animals killing other animals moral? Mother nature don't give a shit.

>go buy it at the grocery store
Yeah, hormone filled meat from animals held in a pen wading around in their own shit before they're killed. Way better, retard.

>moral
who cares. what are you going to do about it?

What so removing yourself a couple of layers from the death of the animal makes it "better?" Fuck ancaps really ate retarded.

Phew at first I thought they were going to kill the puppers
Good job puppers

The guy with the knife knew what he was doing and did the "humane" thing. I've seen it in the Philippines live, it was fucked up, but they used a fucking stick. They jab a sharp stick into the heart area and start jabbing around until they puncture it, sometimes it takes minutes to die and the whole time the pig is screaming. Its really disturbing, but this guy seemed like he's done this before and did it quick.

youtube.com/watch?v=7Vohz__7wtU

Hunting for food is alright as long as you are mindful about conserving nature. I feel it is also a moral obligation to make the kill as quick and painless as possible--no retarded shit like spike traps.
Personally, if I had to kill my own food, I probably wouldn't be able to kill anything other than the occasional buck. Shame on you if you think factory farmed animals are happier than wild game, too.
You mean the other way around, right?

There is no morality in nature. Feel free to shoot and eat them if you can and want, because they would have ate you too if they could and wanted.

>murder

Wild animals aren't human beings.

> ancap flag
> talks about morality

youtube.com/watch?v=vAfJG1PMjbY

He's right.

>Life is a terrible conflict, a grandiose and atrocious confluence. Hunting submerges man deliberately in that formidable mystery and therefore contains something of religious rite and emotion in which homage is paid to what is divine, transcendent, in the laws of nature.

Better response than you deserve.

pigs are closely related to humans, that why the screaming is so terrible... even niggers understand this. fuk im in the mood 4 some bacon now

>pic
I-is he okay?

>I condemn hunting animals that lived healthy lives in freedom because muh animal rightz
>I'd rather buy hormone-ridden meat from domestic animals who spent their whole life sick laying in their own shit inside a 2 × 1 metre big box

Liberal "logic" there OP

Depends if the animal being hunted violated the NAP.

desu if I had to kill a random human or a chicken, I'd probably kill the person. Overwhelming odds they'd be a shitskin, leftist, and/or degenerate, while the chicken is cute and harmless.

>if you want to be a meat eater just buy it at the grocery store.
I prefer store bought because they only use animals that die from old age.

That's not a pig it's a boar, their actually a pretty big issue in some places and are vicious and destructive.

Ever seen a nature documentary?

This is exactly what dogs would do in the wild. The human actually provided the hog a faster death than it would have had in nature.

Exactly.

might as well call it a pig. Both give you real bacon and will eat your ass. One is just wild.

No gun here.
Low effort bait thread. Wish Sup Forums had active mods. Or shit, I wish Sup Forums in general had active mods.

That is not how nature works though.

Those dogs are doing exactly what they evolved to do. Grouping up in a pack and slowly shredding the living shit out of something like a pack of wolves would do.

the last wound to the leg almost did him in, i hear he is a transgender now living in occupied germany

I shot children better than you in Afghanistan. You come and hunt me faggot, I promise to use every part of your corpse when I'm done strangling you to death. You know they used to say the Injuns used every part of the Bison--that's a lie. The Indians herded hundreds of Buffalo off of fucking cliffs, then took the parts they wanted and left the rest to rot. I'm better than them. I will actually make insoles for my boots out of your flesh and step on you every day for the rest of my life. Guaranteed.

This actually looks really fun

You sound like a pussy. I went to SDM and then sniper school. I'll hunt you from over 1000m on a windy day and will use a holdover and won't even get the environmentals just to make it a challenge.

Those meats you buy at the store?
You should see how some of those animals were treated. Watch their entire lives. And then the events leading up to their deaths.
Not pretty. This hog was blessed to live the life it had and to get the death provided here.

Gat dayum that's a lot of rats. Huge fucking burrow, too. Dogs are doing a good job but there has to be a better way than digging it up and running them down.

My bad, I misread the post you were replying to. We'll hunt that muh honor faggot together.

So are chinks when they eat doggos, yet americans get upset.

More importantly, is morality worth a fuck? As long as they're not doing harm to the ecosystem its peachy keen.

Red meat animals are too smart and evolutionary close to humans. Killing them is deviant and nigger-tier, also red meat is unhealthy and causes cancer.

Just eat chicken and fish. Retarded animals that you don't need to feel any remorse for.

Humans and dogs evolved together as companions.

Killing them is like a betrayal that only a race like the Chinese would be capable of doing without any pang of guilt.

Fucking niggers killing an american solider

>navyseal.txt
>identifies as a "Fascist"
Check out this kid lmao.

Animals are not people, they don't get any rights as long as they are not owned by someone. Period

100% obvious bait

That doesn't make it 'moral.' If humans livved exactly as our bodies were intended, we'd still have Africa-tier tribes where only the big guy fucks all the women. But that's not conducive to civilization--morality is necessary to maintain a society.
Does that mean acting without regard for suffering is "wrong"? Not on an absolute scale, no, because each creature wants to survive and produce offspring. Abject cruelty is wrong, but only because it wastes effort for personal pleasure, thereby deviating from life's goals.

But within the context of civilized morality, then both are absolutely wrong. A community built entirely of sociopaths, devoid of any compassion, will not last a day. Nor would a community without any sense of self-preservation, like the modern West.
In essence, the community must constantly balance, through its morals, both its will to survive, its empathy for others, and respect for outgroups. Morality is meant to allow for resolution of conflicts between those three--for example, one can respect blacks as long as they stay in Africa, but it is fully justified to push back when they breed in your people's homeland. Absolute hatred for other groups, regardless of location, will only breed conflict destructive to the group, and is therefore wrong. But it is equally destructive to avoid conflict when it is necessary.

tl;dr "nature" is not an argument for morality, morality is meant to enable advancement beyond nature

you're a bit of a pussy for a ancap. are you sure you didn't mean to use the fag flag?

>honor and respect
>letting your dogs tear at it's flesh while you and your buddies set up a good shot for you to stab it's heart out while laughing like idiots
>honor and respect

kek

The difference is they chinks are eating and killing an animal that has been artificially bred to be a companion for man for thousands of years. I personally believe it is stupid unless there is a stray dog overpopulation a dog would provide more food as a hunting companion than as part of the dinner plate, but that is only my opinion.

A bit of an overkill, huh? Why not just shoot the animal.

All hunters will begin being EXECUTED in the summer of 2018.

THEN IN OCTOBER 2018, ALL MEAT-EATERS WILL BE EXECUTED.

metacafe.com/watch/9599613/six_billion_non_vegans_will_be_killed/

You dumb fucks dont even understand the bore problem we have in texas.
They are a pest. They would literally turn south and central texas into mudflats if we didnt take care of them.
There are so many that some have had to resort to explosives.

Godammit you are a bunch of gay faggots

Hehe I like the pirate logic

*boar

gas'em, but this seems like more fun.

This is boar hunting in texas. Boars destroy native land because they're not native to the region and must be killed to keep the land from being rendered unusable. This man is doing us all a favor, including the boar.

if you've ever been around a wild boar from the south you would know this is the highest moral calling of man. nothing is as soulless and savage as a boar. they will kill you for fun if you're caught alone in the woods with one.

>why does anyone need to gun down and murder animals in the modern age?

>post an image of someone hunting with dogs

REALLY MAK THING

>Dammit almost full house

Besides ancap is the most moral system in my opinion

It's immoral not to hunt, if anything.
If you're going to eat meat, it should be the meat of a wild animal that you gamed of your own wit.

I'd like to go to texas and shoot a bunch of hogs sometime. Use an iron sight AR to keep it interesting maybe.
Looks like fun, and very humane if done properly.

cringing at you faggots

There's pesticides, but that ruins the food. and the ground. and the dog morale.

The animal gave it's consent to being hunted by existing, so no NAP-violation

Yes,pigeon pie is delicious

the existence of wild hogs in america is already a violation of the NAP. McNukes inbound

If you think that hunting is moral, then you have absolutely no argument whatsoever when a superior race of meat eaters with a taste for human flesh turn up looking for a new source of fun to catch protein.

Pigs are fucking pests and destroy farmers work
>if you want to be a meat eater just buy it at the grocery store.
Some people don't want to be removed from what actually happens to the food they eat.

Hunters are such retards. Our lowest form of humanity.

Because deer are fucking swarming like locusts stupid bong

OP is a kike.

Wild pigs are mathematical proof that genocide is sometimes a good thing.

>humans have hunted animals in North American wilds for over 15,000 years
>nature is balanced in this manner, providing abundant food for both man and beast, hunter and hunted
>this is a bad thing because my feefees hurt when i see something non-human die

kek

youtu.be/PsMVXjJcNSw

Fuck pigs.

I do believe humans should have empathy towards animals. Of course morality is required for a society to function. But the poster you claimed was right was completely fucking wrong though. The man in that webm actually halted the suffering of that boar while in the wild it would have slowly been eaten alive. Those dogs were also doing exactly what their instincts told them to do. There is nothing wrong with allowing an animal to perform the task it was born to do. And neither of them deserved to be "hunted" by some vegan faggot.

It's interesting that you mention this.

Hunting was the primary source of food for the vast majority of human existence before large-scale industrial agriculture and animal husbandry. Across the world, early hunter-gatherer societies placed special reverence on the animals that they killed, performing elaborate rituals to honor the living creature they killed so that others may live. It is a away of assuaging a person's guilt of taking life to sustain another life. Hell, even ranchers today will keep one of their stock as pets in order to quell the internal struggle of taking a life.

Now, hunting today for pure sport and pleasure and nothing else (no need for food) is reflective of a person's character. An avid hunter who does not keep what they kill may be a psychopath. That being said, it should not be illegal to hunt. But taking a life does take a part of our "soul" in some ways, as the early hunter-gatherer societies understood within their mythologies.

Love the limp wristed suburban faggots that come out to these threads. If you havent taken a shot of your first kill's blood by the time you are 15, you are pathetic.

Rites of passage exist for a fucking reason you pussies.

Then it becomes our job to defend ourselves from predators like animals will do in nature. The wildebeest does not submit to dying as soon as it sees a pride of lions. It fights and often wins.

Says the brainlet that eats hormone riddled factory farmed meat.

Alabama man kills 820-pound wild hog in front yard with gun

SAMSON, Ala. -- Hogs aren't unusual in rural south Alabama, but Wade Seago said he'd never seen anything like the 820-pound animal he shot and killed in his front yard.

Seago told al.com that he and his daughter spotted the massive hog in their yard in Samson last week after the family's pet schnauzer Cruiser started barking.

"Cruiser had this huge hog confused with all of the barking and movement," Wade said. "It was not a good situation."

So the man got his .38-caliber handgun and took aim. It took three shots to drop the hog, Seago said, and he later weighed it on scales at a peanut company.

Any of you tree hugging fags want to "reason" with an 800 pound wild boar?
kys

I was talking about the "honor and respect" bit. My bad for the misunderstanding.

>if you want to eat meat just at like nobody killed it an it just magically appeared in the store

for fucks sake come back to reality people

>"me shoot sleeping bear from 100 yards away and take picture with it!"
>"I love hunting! Man's sport!"
You're not a hunter unless you kill with melee weapons or crude projectiles. No other way around it.

Evidently you are a city cuck. Wild boars are a destructive nuisance in rural areas destroying crops. They are a non-native species that should be eliminated.

Yeah thats one way to take care of them
I used an AR with holo sight across a pond
pretty comfy on top of a truck with a body of water in between you and those ugly bastards