Online Harassment/Bullying

should it be stopped? how?

>spend the whole day thinking about how he isn't thinking about it

>HA I WIN I DIDNT THINK ABOUT YOU AT ALL SEE HOW MUCH I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU AHAHHAHAHA IM WINNING

>preeminent focus on culture, religion, heritage, tradition
>"the darkest parts of the Internet"
When will this meme end?

>should it be stopped
Yes, but by the individual recipient, not the state.
If it was unjustified, you will build your character defeating it.
If it was justified, maybe you should take a look at yourself. Boogie. You fat fuck.

Nice Boogie, I also never spend time thinking about Reddit's opinion on me.

Wouldn't it be funny if we got him to relapse on his diet just before his surgery

No. Bullying and shaming is how we grow as a society. The subject of the bullying either improves their being to the point where they are no longer able to be bullied or they remove themselves from society. You see this in the animal kingdom all the time.

If you had to tweet about it, then I don't believe you, Boogie.

More likely he was talking about /fit/ rather than Sup Forums

It should be fucking rewarded

Poor guy so stupid almost makes me feel sorry for him.

Then why the fuck does he tweet about it?
He obviously has us in the back of his head 24/7 because he knows that we are the truth.

SAGED

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

Man is 500 pounds and his wife just left him. No way its not bothering him. He cried on a Twitch stream just recently.

You are a dumbass nerd and you should be ashamed of even posting on this website. It is a sign of obvious social ineptitude and the gullibility of a massive retard. You're honestly just absolutely pathetic and you belittle people to mask the fact that you're a complete failure. Your family probably hates you too.

SHUT UP AND PAY MY HEALTHCARE

PAY FOR MY HEALTH !!!!
THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE! I WILL UNLEASH ALL MY CALORIES !!
THIS ENDS NAAAW!!

SAGE

No way his wife left him? Bahaha!

I fucking hate this fat mother fucker so much. What a waste of fucking space. He is an embarrassment. I've only ever seen 1 of his videos and before that I was indifferent about him, but it was that one where he was bitching about being socially anxious and anita sarkeesian and I just felt so disgusted. How can he consider himself a man, he whines like a bitch. How does he expect people to respect him when he can't respect himself?

People disagreeing with you online isn't harassment
People who disagree with you bombarding your workplace with messaged to get you fired is harassment.

>nobody has posted this yet
I'm disappointed in you, Sup Forums.

Underr8ed

She wants a "break" from him but she's still living under the same roof. Dumped his ass right before his gastric bypass surgery.

Top kek

PRETENDING TO HAVE A FUCKING THYROID PROBLEM

>should it be stopped?

No. Even if you could, you shouldn't.

>How?

You can't without massive government intervention and censorship.

>Implying I belittle anyone other than furries, fatties and fucking leafs
>Implying I need to feel better about myself
You shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I'm just saying that I've seen a lot of people get bullied over the years and the ones that didn't become total loser faggots became stronger as a result. We're separating the wheat from the chaff here.

He think's about us so often because he knows we speak the truth unlike his brown nose supporters.

We should send him pizzas every hour until his surgery.

He was belittling you to make you improve yourself, to test your logic. He could also be an asshole, I'm not sure.

tyler_tweet.png