This makes me glad that the rape of Nanking happened and think maybe the Japs should do it again...

This makes me glad that the rape of Nanking happened and think maybe the Japs should do it again. It wouldn't be so bad if they simply ate dogs and butchered them like normal animals but beating them to "tenderize" them and then boiling them alive is simply subhuman. Given this and all the many other disgusting aspects of Chinese culture I think it is time for them to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/extinction-countdown/how-the-western-black-rhino-went-extinct/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4646200/amp/Horrifying-moment-dog-cooked-wok-China.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4082640/amp/Horrific-moment-dog-BOILED-ALIVE-Chinese-villagers-rip-fur-clumps-incredibly-gets-runs-away.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If they did this to cows or chickens I would be fucking outraged. Every animal a human kills deserves a quick death especially when as a modern society we have those tools readily available.
To do this to a dog is completely subhuman and unworthy of human rights.

What happened to all the chink hate threads? I miss them.

China sucks.

Chinks are the most subhuman race in world history.

I hate them so fucking much.

Dog is the pet of the wh*Teoid subhumans
death to wh*Tes and their pets

Kosher beef is when they cut the cow's throat and let it bleed to death.

thats the dumpes bullshit i ever saw in pol

>when you see a chi-

>turkey
we know you are a blood thirsty subhuman, fuck your opinion.

Just so you know, he is actually not trying to kill the dog. In this case he is trying to de-flea it. The water is very hot, and the dog clearly does not enjoy it, but they kill the dog before they cook it.

Chinks are worst than niggers.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/extinction-countdown/how-the-western-black-rhino-went-extinct/

>ooga booga eating rhino horn curez cancer n shieet

wh*Tes are dogs

The method is actually quick and painless, if done properly.

I see turkey made it to the party. Welcome, t*Rk.

It's all true though.

Go fuck yourself

Don't lie. Chinks boiling dogs alive has been very well-documented.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4646200/amp/Horrifying-moment-dog-cooked-wok-China.html

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4082640/amp/Horrific-moment-dog-BOILED-ALIVE-Chinese-villagers-rip-fur-clumps-incredibly-gets-runs-away.html

That is the proof that not only blacks and muslims, but all of thisrd world are subhuman and should be banned from us/eu immigration forever.