MS-13

How we created the MS-13 gang, and if Trump gets at, how we will made them Stronger

P1: Background

The United States had propped up a multitude of oppressive Southern and Central American governments during the Cold War, and that of El Salvador was no exception. Although the country was officially a democracy, the government really had been under the control of the military since the 1930s. The military was supplied almost entirely by Western Nations. El Salvador was held together by the fear the military stuck into the populace and this financial aid for almost 45 years. Due to various global financial crises, the income disparity grew and the military became ever more powerful. A coalition of leftist guerrilla groups formed with the goal of defeating the military and by extension the government. In 1977, General Carlos Humberto Romero was installed by the military into the presidency in an attempt to consolidate control over the country. After his inauguration, he declared a State of emergency and suspended all civil liberties. Independent right wing death squads merged with the military, armed themselves with U.S made weapons, and ravaged the country; killing all those they thought were allied with the left. The country had collapsed into a full scale Civil War.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldometers.info/world-population/el-salvador-population/
cbsnews.com/news/alleged-ms-13-members-arrested-in-slayings-of-4-men-found-in-n-y-park/
archive.is/dLdOP
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

P2:

All those who could fled north. In fact, about 10% of the country's entire population relocated to the United States to escape the bloodshed. With few opportunities, the Salvadorians were still improvised, and organized crime presented its self as a way to make a living. The MS-13 gang formed in Los Angeles around this time.The gang quickly became infamous due to its sheer brutality, and soon, the gang was on level with the Mexican and African American gangs of the City. This did not go unnoticed by the State. Upon being arrested, suspected MS-13 found themselves being greeted by ICE agents: The United States government had decided that it would fight the gang by deporting its members back to their native El Salvador (many arrived in the county illegally). By doing this, however we made a fatal flaw: Many of the gang members were brought to the country as infants. Very few of them had any knowledge of life in El Salvador, and even fewer actually knew how to speak Spanish. All in all, these gang members weren't really Salvadorians. Nevertheless, they were transported back to their "home country" after they served their sentences, and in addition, the majority of the Salvadorians residing in the United States illegally who were NOT members of MS-13 were also deported.

P3:

So there they were: thousands of Americans had just been flown to a country effectively still in anarchy who couldn't speak the language, had no family members to contact, and had zero real prospects for finding a living. Some of these Americans were members of a gang so violent, it is almost akin to a terrorist organization. El Salvador has a firearms everywhere after a decades long civil war that caused almost halved the countries population.

What happened next is that MS-13 effectively became as powerful as the government in parts of the country.

Those deported by the United States became indoctrinated into the Gang, causing more violence, which caused more people to flee to the United States, only to be deported back with no choice but to join the gang.

This cycle has continued indefinitely for the past 20 years, and has once again launched the country of El Salvador to chaos, along with creating an extremely powerful gang which has accumulated the resources to spread itself around the world.

Please listen to me: We need to stop making the same mistakes. We need to stop this before it gets even worse. Call your representatives, or for that matter, anyone who could have the ear of the president, and tell them that we need to stop this madness. Albert Einstein once said, "The definition of insanity is doing something over and over again and expecting a different result".

So deportation will not work and we should try mass executions? Ok.

Grind their bones and use their blood in the mortar for the Great Wall.

Piss off.

>How we created the MS-13 gang, and if Trump gets at, how we will made them Stronger

Interesting how CNN used the same stupid logic you fucking idiot.

Right Wing Deathsquads? Were is their patreon?

Along with almost everyone else who had researched the crisis?

Okay, I can see that. Deportation isn't really helping the issue. So what do we do? Let them to continue to grow anyway, because I don't think our policy really has any effect on their strength. They are going to continue to recruit no matter what the US does at this point.

I say round them all up one last time and send them out. Or fucking execute them.

Can you guys actually read my posts before commenting? Thanks.

Quads sets immigration policy

Are these the same idiots who said closing Guantanamo would stop terrorism? Or a video is why Benghazi happened?

That doesn't solve the problem of the MS-13 in El Salvador, which would actually become far more powerful in that scenario by being legitimized to a lot of people in the country. They double down else where in the western hemisphere, causing runoff problems which still deal a great deal of deal of harm to the United States.

Completely different issues.

Piss off? Why, its a good idea.

There is nothing to read. You are just another faggot demanding the US solves the problems that your violent genes cause., even though none of this should be the US's concern.

Here's a proposal.

We execute MS-13 members instead of deporting them, preventing any illegals from coming here or even giving birth, and/or we force El Salvador to implement the death penalty, and ensure strong men willing to crack corruption with no regards of human rights be brought into power in El Salvador.

None of this can be accomplished thanks to leftism.

But same retarded logic.

All of this could have been avoided if we had destroyed the war mongering communists of Cuba, who were extension of the evil soviet empire.

Really commies, you constantly talk about uprisings and revolutions, start wars, then try to play the victim and blame us when it all goes to shit?

>you just argued MS-13 are Communists
>you want me to feel bad for funding the killing of Commies?

That would make us enemies of almost the entire earth.

Mass executions of Americans and the invasion of El Salvador to install a government with "no regards of human rights" along with ostracizing those affected by this would not end well.

Be realistic.

So in order to fix the issue in El Salvador we need to keep the gang members here?

You don't know what you're talking about. MS-13 started in el-Salvador, not LA. Stopped reading.

Saged.

>That doesn't solve the problem of the MS-13 in El Salvador

You know what does?
Excessive use of military force.

If your worthless taco-fucking country needs help with the cartels that run your government all you need to do is ask. Instead you spics come into our country, act like parasites, and breed like rats... turning entire neighborhoods into the pathetic mexican shitholes you left.

All you have to do is ask and we'll happily invade your shithole nation, bean. Until then you have to go back.

we need to kill them

We already are hated by the world, why should we gove a shit?

Go back to El Salvador, Commie.

at some point latin americans need to stop blaming the US for every social ill that happens. You are basically saying that they had no other choice but to become crimminals, in the fucking united states of america where jobs where abundant and any decent working person could attain a ddecent life by not being a crimminal scum.

Ultimately, we need to provide humanitarian resources to Salvadorians both in El Salvador and in the United States so that they need not be forced into the gang as a matter of survival. That's what I will say.

This is proof that all felons should be fucking executed.

THIS.

What if ICE offered an easy path to citizenship/immunity for credible tips on MS-13?

Then the people who actually know things would be less scared to work with law enforcement and we could have a better chance of cutting off their funding and eradicating them entirely. Anybody thought about that?

Good idea.

Lemme guess, tomorrow we'll find out that Trump invented rape, and personally created cancer as well. They're not even trying to hide their scapegoating tactics.

> forced into a gang.

No one is forcing them.

Because no one will snitch for fear of the gang finding out (they'll act even if they just suspect it). MS-13 doesn't just shoot you, they hack you apart with machetes. Not only that, they kill your entire family as retribution as well.

Wars of attrition dont exhaust themselves until about 1/3 of the military age population are casualties. Sorry nothing we can do.

>LE 30% WHITE

I did not blame trump for the creation of MS-13, I am saying that his proposed tactics for fighting them will only make them stronger.

Did you not read the five words after that? I recommend you read them.

that

The current state of affairs is bad.
Trump is making it worse.
My idea might make it slightly better.

In order to stop the gang you need informants to not be scared to come to you because ON TOP of the possibility of MS-13 skinning their mother's alive in front of them they also think it means getting deported. Offer them protection.

Don't care how they were created. Are they ere now and killing people? Then deport or kill them. How can you argue against this?

>very few knew how to speak Spanish

don't be retarded

Doesn't matter. These people KNOW what ms-13 would do to them if they were found out. They would rather be deported than skinned alive and tortured by ms-13.

I can only hope your idea, any idea, works better than what's been in place. I see those MS bastards sometimes when I have to go into the city. They're vermin and bring in coke, meth, and heroin by the truckload. They killed 2 men in a park last week by hacking them apart in broad daylight. I wouldn't even go into the city if I didn't have my carry permit.

Because last time we deported them it made things 10x worse

I like how you ignore that it was Mexican Racism against South Americans that created the drive for MS-13 to exist once they had come to LA.

Before being forced under the MM, they openly hated and executed Mexicans.

I know that's true, I just didn't mention it in my post.

What you are saying is in fact one of the reasons for the rise of MS-13.

Better that they are stronger in their shithole country versus roaming American streets.

Nice attempt to force the scum of your society on our streets, not buying it buddy.

Trump cracking down on illegals is probably the best news MS-13 got all year. People were terrified of snitching to law enforcement already because of what the gang might do, now Trump has effectively sided with the gang and threatened to make sure they also get deported. If they might have been considering it before, they're sure as hell not going to now. We need to make it seem like a GOOD idea to snitch on these guys, not make them even more scared than they already were.

What city?

I already went over the fault in that train of thought. Read my other posts.

I think a nice big beautiful wall plus (((sage))) Your population figures are a jew lie. worldometers.info/world-population/el-salvador-population/

I don't condone what happened in south america under CIA cryptorule, but a lot of shit went wrong to lead to the formation of MS-13, and you cant just shrug off the single most important factor in the transition of El Salvadorian refugees from former soldiers legitimately looking for a new life, to a brutal and well-trained gang that was formed to protect SA communities from racism WITHIN the latin community.

So just do nothing and give them money fo dem programs? What exactly is your goal?

Tucker Carlson just absolutely rekt some liberal idiot who stated this exact position.

ms13 is just a generic gang. nothing special. the idiots are easy to pick out of a crowd and racial profiling is ok as per a supreme court ruling

I was wrong in time-frame, but here:
cbsnews.com/news/alleged-ms-13-members-arrested-in-slayings-of-4-men-found-in-n-y-park/

So what is your plan? How do we stop MS-13? If it has anything to do with providing summer programs, giving hugs, and extra funding. You are wrong and know absolutely nothing about MS-13 and how they operate.

U better come back with a fucking archive link nigga

Cool. Nobody here did though.

If you want to stop a gang you need to cut off their ability to acquire money and their access to weapons. In order to do that you need credible information about them. If you punish anybody willing to give that information you're hurting your cause.

Get in line for the firing squad taco boy

here: archive.is/dLdOP

All you can seem to think of is murder and hugs. I said it here

kek

fuck off we are full

I read it....still does not make these scum our problem. They're your citizens do your own dirty work and handle your garbage.

Your argument is we shouldn't enforce OUR laws because YOUR citizens will throw a temper tantrum.

One last point:

>There were thousands of Americans flown to a country....

Except they WERE NOT Americans. You said it yourself.

You're a dumb fuck

It's okay. We just murder all the MS-13 members in the open. When asked by anyone, tell them it's the Right Wing Death Squads that did it.

We are one of the most powerful nations on earth and the other powerful nations dont give a shit about what others think about them. Why do you care so much about lesser beings?

You don't think investigators make those deals under the table? They would never make shit like that public because they know it would put MS-13 on alert and they would step up their security and communication practices. You are putting people in danger by incentivizing them to rat on a gang. People would go out of their way to gain information on the gang and get themselves killed in the process. You are waving a golden ticket in front of their face, they just have to walk through glass, spikes, and coal to get it. You can't just make public statements about disregarding immigration laws and offering citizenship to people who snitch. You WILL get people killed if you do this.

If the population of el salvador tripled during your time frame they will need two more civil wars to bring the population down to a stable level. Do you have a plan for this?

>pretending to be a country

MS = Monkey Scrotum

freedom is worth dying for, this used to be the bases for all our countries.

You're saying the US is incapable of providing protection for gang informants that are willing to come foreword with credible info?

Wew.

We 100% can and should make snitching on these guys a safe and worthwhile idea for anybody that knows anything.

Why do that when you could just stay out of it and most likely not get caught by law enforcement? I get what you're saying, but that doesn't change the fact that it will get people killed.

You simply live in a fantasy world. No, the government would not give informants proper protection. Besides, you miss the point. People will be killed in the process. People will go out of their way to gain information on MS-13 and get caught. Suppose that they successfully snitch and don't get caught, what leads you to believe that the government would spend the resources necessary to protect some random illegal? If they move the individual, MS-13 will know who the snitch was, you will put their family in danger, and you are taking them away from their home where they can most likely never go back to.

OR we could just keep deporting them and put El Salvador on the "Problem Country" list like Syria and restrict them from coming back.

They are a coward race they don't fight for what's there's they just leave and ran somewhere else like parasites

>Grind their bones and use their blood in the mortar for the Great Wall.

it shall be so.

It's enough to have an actual border and to kick every wetback out. If that isn't enough just declare open season and give a price of maybe 10.000 to every individual, who caught one death or alive.

They have no place in this country. We can't deport them because it 'makes them stronger'. Do you have an alternative to extermination? Because that's the only option we have at this point so I can expect your support of this policy.

>You simply live in a fantasy world.
>People will go out of their way to gain information on MS-13 and get caught.
No, I think you do. Currently people that know useful info about MS-13 are already scared shitless of them, they're not going to be tripping over themselves trying to run to the FBI under any circumstances. Offering them protection and possibly citizenship just makes an already impossibly hard decision slightly easier to say yes to. Threatening to deport them just makes saying no a no brainer.

Trump's blanket stance on illegals being deported is a sure fire way to ensure no one ever snitches.

MS-13 is a stupid gang. The reason they have the "13" in their gang name is because the 13th letter of the alphabet is the letter M, which is Spanish means "EME" (The name of the Mexican Mafia - a chicano gang). Back in the day the Mexican Mafia told all chicano gangsters that from now on they all pay tribute to the gang and those that refuse will get killed. Most paid their dues (that is why a lot of Hispanic gangs have the 13,X3, XIII in their names), but those that didn't got green lit. One of those gangs was the gang called Mara Salvatrucha (MS). After enough of their members got murdered by the Mexican Mafia, they accepted.

All this shitty concern trolling
>if we win we lose
>if we deport them they grow stronger
>if we deport them they come back
>if we deport them they get angry
Bullshit, the goverment could easily set up 10 Billlion task froce with intellegence, command and controll and special froces (all inoffically and make them disapear). Or let it be done by a non govermental group and look the other way, there are million of ways to sucessfully deport/get rid of all beaners and hoodrats.

>violent savages continue to be violent savages wherever they go

all the more reason for there to be less of them here, don't give a fuck what happens 5000 miles away

It's literally all the gang members' fault. No outside influence forced them to act like people from their countries constantly act. Every single majority-spic country is an unstoppable dumpster fire.

USA based right wing death squads could effectively deal with MS13 and every other greasy latino spic criminal group

1957 Looks 1000x better.

The 13 represents the 13 seconds of ass-kicking they have to endure as part of initiation, not because it stand for the letter M.

I can't wait until you summerfags are back in school. All you had to do was fucking Jewgle the name and you could've found out for yourself that super secret info.

How goes the timeline traveling machine. I want to move to the timeline where blacks were shipped back to Africa at the end of the civil war.

>How we created ms-13
Stopped reading right there to spare myself reading a wall of white self-hate and shame posting. A bunch of beaners created a gang, we had nothing to do with that decision

You're right. Fuck the law. Fuck borders.