This is your average reddit user

this is your average reddit user.

Not sure what you are trying to show here

>Red dit posting
You have to go back.

Seriously, why are there so many red dit fags bringing their AIDS to Sup Forums today?

The guy arguing against illegal immigration didn't do a really good job.... deporting illegals for reporting a crime doesn't deter or counter illegal immigration at all...its completely retarded to think it does - there are economic, legislative, and other such issues which contribute to illegal immigration..this is not one of those issues. This is someone trying to stick to their moral/political disposition a little too hard to the point of absurdity...all this does is prevent crimes from being solved..it doesn't lower the numbers of illegal immigrants or do anything productive for that causee months least

Of course the leftists jump to thinking that not deporting illegals == letting them get raped.

The non supporter guy is being obtuse and misinterpreting what nimble navigator is saying in order to justify their original argument

i too am slightly lost. OP is posting reddit users, and supposedly one of them is supposed to be dumb? but the problem is that they are both reddit users, therefore they are both dumb. you truly have me at a loss OP. why are we even deporting illegal aliens rather than burning them in ovens and then invading their homeland for their resources and the glory of the mighty white race?

jesus christ get the fuck off my Sup Forums kekistan nigger

if you deport an illegal alien he just comes back over the border. you need to execute them. those are the consequences for breaking the law and undermining the sovereignty of the united states of america / the great white race

no one cares faggot

Tell this Plebbit fag to come here and debate us on immigration. I guarantee he'll be a white supremacist in two hours.

to be fair, the non supporter guy asked "Can you admit ..." and the other guy responded with "I admit ...".

For once the lib is right. Either the guy avoided the question or that is what he meant. But this whole thing is just a clusterfuck of stupid.

if you're an illegal immigrant you're literally guilty of treason against the united states and should be executed by the state. problem solved. you don't foreigners slip through your borders. societies in the past used to murder people for that and with good reason.

Do they actually label people on reddit now? Holy shit the groupthink cesspool of reddit keeps getting worse and worse

stupid fucking redditors don't understand that people DIFFERENT from you are AGAINST you. even if YOU want to be happy and hippyish and accepting of them, they don't feel the same way about YOU. they're still sitting there in the back of their fruit trucks saying "hahaha we're gonna slip across the border and fuck whitey in the ass"

and libs say "they just want a better life!" yeah, they want a better life at YOUR expense and they KNOW it and they don't CARE. and when given the opportunity they will grab POWER and DESTROY everything you are culturally and your identity. end of story.

come across the border? go to the fucking gas chamber for all i'm concerned. and i'm a fucking libertarian. my personally beliefs are that we should be super lax on all laws. not that one though. that one is a crime of the highest fucking order. STAY THE FUCK OUT

>that flag
>reddit screen cap

leave

THE LAW IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

OUT OUT OUT! WALL IS TEN FEET TALLER! LACED WITH LANDMINES, SURROUNDED BY A MOAT WITH ALLIGATORS

>Hey everybody look at this picture of reddit and agree with whatever point I'm making about it
Kill yourself faggot. Posting links to or screenshots of reddit should be a bannable offense.

>heh maybe if I post this picture that says cuck I can avoid having to face that my argument was bad

>nimble navigator
what is this shit

newfags, pic related is why america was trying to topple the evil assad.
you have to lurk a long time to pick everything up that you've missed over the past several years. it's good to have you on board. lurk, don't post.

>should be a bannable offense.
there's a meta thread active. this needs to be in there.

that kid's an illegal- that's why he's getting so frustrated (and why he asked the question in the first place)
there's no reasoning with these people

redditfags >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> niggers

Stop asking Sup Forums what they think of your dumb arguments on Reddit