Iron ring

The welsh government wanted to use tax payer money to build a monument of our conquering by the English.
Why the fuck is the welsh government so cucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ugly as fuck desu.

English guy here

>welsh
is your name davydd or something
>monument to oppression
are you like aborigines on a reservation or ghetto? wtf is your problem OP you faggot

Welshfag here
Autistic af. Spend it on better teaching.

And I wanna leave cause Britain is cucked, and farmers are right wing as fuck.

Please tell me thats not where they were planning on building it.

Because it is a monument to those who pay your bills

i dig alien-looking structures randomly dotting the countryside.

probably meant to evoke pic related, not bad in my opinion by richard serra could do it better

whoops forgot the pic

I don't really care about the conquering and our people did undergo a lot of English oppression, but its a little fucking cucky to build a monument to that and have the taxpayers here pay for it. The money is better spent elsewhere.
>is your name davydd
Nah, Dylan.

i wish it was still common for monuments to be paid for by subscription and then donated to a city/nation/whatever

Right next to flint castle. It's ugly as fuck too.

Who cares what it represents, it looks cool and will probably increase tourism a bit.

>The rod will strike the ring

Hmmm....

It's bad enough on its own but building it next to the remains of a medieval castle seems like sacrilege.
Absolutely disgraceful.
Lets hope it stays shelved.

ohhhhhh i see. it's a big iron ring because flint castle was the first built in the iron ring. i take it back, this is a retarded sculpture. why does it need to exist when the castle is already there? how can a symbol of historical oppression hope to compete against an actual mechanism thereof?

You might be jewish

Can't hide the ddraig

The ingratitude of the Eternal Taffy knows no bounds

>save those fucks from poo-harvesting
>bring them roofs, roads, law
>give them a National Assembly even before they're ready
>they still prefer Velcro-farming to architecture

I agree with you should get a DNA test. Probably got some ashkenazi genes

Ugly post modernism

Because it was comfy. You brought the sandniggers and took us to war with the Germans.
The Anglo has ruined Britain.

I don't, it would be much cooler if it were something actually worth looking at, I don't know why you'd want it to look "alien" when it could rather look good instead.

Parliamentary democracy ruined Britain.

An English invention.

why wouldn't you just build a giant fucking dragon? There are only two cool things about Wales, and having a fucking dragon on their flag is one of them.

The other is this:
youtube.com/watch?v=XSEU5zHgcTc

Don't forget about this

>when you play pick up rugby with an Irish team and for some reason a fight occurs because one of our teammates thought the IRA were terrorists

I fucking hate that, Im even irish and some people are still salty about the fucking english "oppression" they experienced some hundred years ago