Transgender former SEAL asks Trump to tell her ‘face to face’ that she’s ‘not worthy’

>Former Navy Seal Team 6 member Kristen Beck, who is transgender, spoke out againstTrump’s decision to ban transgender people from the militaryon Wednesday, just a fraction of the tidal wave of opposition that rolled in afterTrump’s snap decision on the matter.

>“Let’s meet face to face and you tell me I’m not worthy,” Beck said in an interview with Business Insider. “Transgender doesn’t matter. Do your service.”

archive.is/bzbsU

>her
>she

>face to face

Wouldn't Trump vs Beck be Male to Female?

>face to face
With a mentally ill person? Doesn't sound like a good idea m8.

>Navy SEAL using their service to get attention

absolutely degenerate

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

It didn't transition until after separation of service meaning it wasn't operating operationally as a transgender.

Also, it should look into how it's former brother's in arms view it after it came out as transgender and with the book deals.

Plot twist: It's been thoroughly disowned by its former cadre. Almost none of its battle buddies came out to support it.

That hon should know from personal experience that if you're weak in the field of battle then you die.

fpbp

>me me me everything about meeeeeeeee

yes... because the secret service would totally allow that... neck yourself shemanze

lmao

>spoke out againstTrump’s decision...

As an ex SEAL you would think it would've grasped the concept of chain of command and obeying orders.

Fucking mentally deranged faggot.

>Former Navy Seal Team 6 member

In what capacity? There's a lot of people in Seal Team 6, most of whom are not combat personnel. Did he maintain chopper? Maintain the guns? Make their lunch? File their post?

Uhhhh nice try sweetie, but she was always a she...

Stop posting this

they brainwashed him after he quit so he doesn't give away military secrets

>"Worth"
Transgendered people simply cost the military more to maintain than other demographics of fighting men and women.

Is that the same person in OP's pic? "She" looks like shit now.

So sad.

There is no such thing as transgender.

Just a bunch of faggot men larping as woman.

Beck was 100% male while serving as a SEAL.

Beck knows if he tried to transition during or before becoming a SEAL, he'd never have made it.

Tell him*

Why do trannies age like milk?

There are cute 18-25 y/o traps, but every single transgender over the age of 35 looks like a crossdressing faggot

EWWWWW FREAK KILL IT

Both Dakota Myer and Rob O'Neil say this (((guy))) is full of shit.

Yes, and I've always been a hippo trapped in a man's body. I just realized the truth five minutes ago. Now support my decision or I'll have the Swedish government arrest you as an evil oppressor (punishment - reeducation through migrant rape).

Top fucking kek.
> I'm a lady btw
> wtf ?! Say that to my face bro I'll kick your ass !

transgender vets are extremely likely to attempt suicide.

Beck is still 100% male

>Questions chain of command
>"Muh tell me I'm not worthy"
Sometimes the story writes itself

Hormone blockers aren't 100% effective, and your body is still the previous sex, even if you're legally a bitch

>Speaking out against the Commander in Chief

And you're telling me this mentally ill person was a Navy Seal?

That faggot transitioned after he served. PTSD fucked him up bad

His face stop misgendering the freak.

>waste of a perfectly good white man

>going from the most alpha job a man can have to complete degenerate
And to think this tranny had a TS clearance.

>be man
>want to be woman
>but wants to be called trans

I never get this

I knew the seals were a bunch of fags

You have a "y" chromosome?
Then you're a guy.

>science!!!!!!

Whoa there tough guy.
Guy?

nevah ben dunn befo

yes same person

>military medals on civilian clothes
Why is this a thing?

It is not worthy

>look at me I'm a vet, pat me on the back, but me a beer, suck my cock
That's why.

It's double victim status.

Reminds me of when that tranny threatened to assault Ben Shapiro live on CNN for asking him what his chromosomes were.

>look like a man
>threaten violence like a man
>"i'm a woman :3"

this dude is thicc

they're the biggest fags in the SF/SOF community.

>not as operator as delta
>not as specialized as green berets
>arguably water rangers
>fuck being a silent professional gimme those movie and book deals
>LOOK AT ME I WAS A SEAL AND I CUT MY COCK OFF
5/7 would not operate with

He/she was probably speaking at an event or something. Or being interviewed. Not that hard to find an explanation.

>reads post
>checks flag
not even surprised

Trump would tell him why, but that would Mansplaining wouldn't it?

Mooch would kick him right in the fake cunt

>Now support my decision or I'll have the Swedish government arrest you as an evil oppressor
W-whatever you say buddy... just don't report me ok? I don't want to go back to the retraining facility.

SEALs are the most faggy and attention whoring speshul forces. Thanks video games!

>burger intelligence

Forgot pic.

>navy
Why am I not surprised?

Trump realized he made a big mistake tweeting his new ruling. He's up to his eyeballs in problems now because he didn't think this thru.

A person with the mental fortitude to go through BUD/S, SQT, and selection for DEVGRU certainly is worthy to serve. The problem is, most trans people aren't anywhere near that tough. Beck is a super extreme minority within a super extreme minority.

He did all that before he transitioned. Now he just dishonored the teams and his past service with this mental illness he's given in to. s m h

Don't assume you will be given the honor of personally being fired.

real talk

is he not a good example that a person suffering from gender dysphoria or gender identity disorder is still capable of making it through one of the toughest selection processes in the military?

I know people like that would be an infinitesimally small minority of a tiny minority, but still, he either was displaying symptoms of distress (GD), or he wasn't suffering dysphoria and the DSM-V is correct in their reclassification.

Or it's another SEAL PR stunt

Tell that to his Y chromosome toots

she was transgender AFTER she left the military, he was a normal dude in the military. so his argument isnt really valid here. but yes he/she/it is a bad ass, point taken. but that is not issue according to the top generals. the disruption it causes is the issue, the military treats soldiers like school children, it has to keep them in line and ready to obey at a moments notice, it cant have the classroom distracted by the one attention seeker who has to make armpit farting noises while the teacher is talking. sorry thats just reality, trans people are not common and elicit gawking and stares and rowdy comments and behavior. this is unacceptable to the military because of how rigid they are trying to keep behavior and it undermines authority

thats literally all they do, obviously you dont know any SEALS. if you knew anything about military hierarchy you would know that every branch of special forces hates them because they cant keep their mouths shut and constantly require attention

>Trump listens to military staff
>Trump needs to tell this tranny face to face

Wouldn't the joint chiefs need to do that?

Not 100% effective? He has a Y chromosome for fucks sake. That's all that matters. He's a man taking estrogen who cut his dick off.

because you cant change bone structure with hormones? see that jawline? men have thicker bones than women, taking hormones doesnt make that go away

You're not worthy.

you know, she might even be worthy, so what? Doesn't change the fact that it is a mental illness, which you can directly translate from the super high suicide rate of them - especially post op.

So she/he isn't suicidal. Good for him/her! Now get back to your kitchen (in case it's a her), or learn some fucking statistics and what it means already (in the other case).

Fucking hell.
>NOT AN ARGUMENT REEEEEEEEEE

All that repressed testosterone turns these guys into real loose cannons.

"Say it to my face huh. I DARE YOU!"

Hahahahahahahahahhahhahhahhaa.

Trannies are fucked up people who should never be given a security clearance. They are not stable people. Case in point: If gay traitor Bradley Manning's rectal dump of thousands of secret docs and videos (because he was angry with the Don't Ask Don't Tell rule) from the SIPRNET happened while this SUPERSTAR butt-plugged RAMBO-ETTE was in a sensitive location back then, maybe we wouldn't have to put up with his cocky stupid shit right now because psycho Manning would have gotten him killed.

Rangers and Delta Force don't say shit, and they're more active than SEALs.

Who is that handsome man?

Bradley Manning is not a real tranny. He has to continue to be one until the probation period has lapsed. The only reason he "became" a tranny was to take advantage of a loophole that could have led to his release but it didn't work that way, however, it is part of the reason he was pardoned and he has to keep it up for a few years

"In a way it's pretty ironic that I was fighting the Taliban in Afghanistan," Ms Beck states in the book. "They are the worst women haters in the world and I was a woman the whole time".

does she look like a woman on the left? womyn?

LOL the people on this board don't have 1% of the courage this navy seal has. You people are truly pathetic.

If he wants to live as a different person, he needs to remove those medals that were not earned by "Kristen". Stolen valor.

Kathleen Turner was a navy seal?

I have literally no issue with this guy/girl. Obviously it means something to 'them' that they'd start presenting as a women: "to 'his' 'her' own". Don't see what bearing how someone wants to dress and present themselves has if they can do the job, and obviously this person could hack it.

I was in the (Canadian) military, in the infantry, and while it was mostly straight guys there were more than a few gays, and a few (all very butch lesbian) women: didn't present any issue except to a few biggots who tried to make it one, and that didn't go too far since it's obvious that anyone who can hack it can be there whoever they are.

But that's not the issue.

The issue is making servicemen have to have their lives depend on people who believe they are something that they are not and have 40 times the normal suicide rate.

>private citizen

sounds liek you don't understand the first thing about being an american.

>make a big fuss over needing to transition because gender dysphoria
>transition
>claim the benefits of transitioning is the person is now the person the feel they should be
>mil trans ban makes me mad
>"Bruh! I was a chick my whole life! Fight me!"

The doublespeak, doublethink, and just general sheer amount of fraudulence coupled with max volume on output has reached dividing by zero levels!

They'll still shill the narrative, because it's convenient.