What would General Lee say if he saw America today?

What would the great General Robert E. Lee say if he were to return in our present time and see what has become of the US? I have some ideas:

"I never should have surrendered."

"What part of the world am I in?"

"Did we have another Mexican-American war and lose this time?

I'm sure he'd be impressed with the technology but horrified by the government overreach and cultural degeneracy.

What do you guys think?

Before he died, he said that Reconstruction was so bad he should have died with his sword in hand rather than surrender.

General Lee, being a devout Christian, would probably think our world of today was near completely Satanic. He would never understand the depravity and degeneracy which is now accepted as "normal behavior". I believe, he would be very sad.

this

Same. I am also very sad and I was born in the 80s. I'm thinking his disappointment would be palpable.

Hell, I was born in the early 60's ...
It's been damn depressing to see how America has changed since the late 80's.
And to think we used to think H.W. was "our guy".

>The consolidation of the States into one vast empire, sure to be aggressive abroad and despotic at home, will be the certain precursor of ruin which has overwhelmed all that preceded it. - Gen. Robert E Lee to Lord Acton

He already said it because he already knew what woulx happen.

>What would General Lee say if he saw America today?

Screw that, show him one history textbook of the 20th Century and all the horrors the Union was destined on to inflict on the world, and he would've had Stonewall Jackson and Nathan Bedford Forrest put Washington to the torch.

This

I would probably cry of shame if any historical American figure, especially the founding fathers, were somehow brought back to life and had to witness what America has become. Forgive us please.

If he returns, he should instantly commit Seppuku for his shameful surrender during the War of Northern Aggression to the drunkard Grant.

No, he was a pussy aristocrat that loved Union dick. The McCain of his time. False prophet. We needed the Missouri Boys pillaging Washington DC instead of bumfuck plain states. Give Quantrill a couple of hours with that nigger lover Lincoln and I bet that tall faggot sings another tune.

What horrors? The USA is the least violent great power in world history.

"I was right"

>invented extermination camps during the War of Northern Aggression
>exterminated entire races of people
>released caged apes into the wild
>started the NWO
>colluded with communists to murder hundreds of millions of people during two world wars, and then hundreds of millions more died as a result of the aftermath of those wars

The righteous Confederacy would have never allowed these sambo shenanigans

You should be embarrassed to have posted this

>great
>traitor

pick one
>no honor amongst traitors
>gosh he'd be ashamed of losing again
like anyone gives a fuck about your fantasy fagball dream

He is the reason we are in the position we are in. He was a globalist. He started the "New World Order".

My only loyalty is to the white race. America can go to hell.

"We should have never invaded the North. Had only we fought a defensive war we would have won."

The Confederacy would have obeyed George Washington's suggestion that we AVOID FOREIGN ENTANGLEMENTS. Almost every bad thing which has happened to the US is a result of foreign entanglements which we never should have been in.

He had spent his entire adult life in the U.S. Army, of course it was an agonizing dilemma for him. His entire world was turned upside down virtually overnight.

The United States played both an indirect and direct role instigating the world wars. The World Wars that led to the rise of the Soviet Union, Nazi Germany, the 40 years of borderline suicidal unfettered militarism known as the Cold War, and the continuous stirring of never ending war in the Middle East.

The blood of millions of people of all creeds and colors can be laid directly at the feet of U.S. foreign policy.

I never said he was a traitor, I think you're confusing me with another poster.

IF you don't care then don't come here. Enjoy your cucked up northern hellhole with dirty water, high taxes, and out of control gangs.

Agreed, or launched an immediate attack on DC at the very beginning of the war.

He was right

Where is this girl from anyway? Mexico?

Africa's a little more mixed than that map shows.

The only thing that should come out of Lee'a mouth is " I should have listened to Longstreet."

Right, the US is directly and indirectly responsible for a multitude of horrors which were done for dubious and invalid reasons to begin with. Any action taken against another country should be justified in terms of how it benefits the people of the US, not random elites around the world. It makes no sense to have our military spread around the world like it is, but our southern border wide open.

True

It seems Longstreet was the only Confederate officer who had his head screwed on straight that campaign.

Why are we still here?

spoken like any filthy traitor
>loyalty
you betray every trust
you suck moldy dead dicks
>muh dead faggot loser gennerull
you just can't stand the thought of black ppl walking free can you
many such cases! sad!

I want zogbot bootlicking yankees to leave!

I have a President who is talking tough about gangs today
what have you got?
you want to overthrow our govt and institute little slaveholds with states running the show like a pile of retarded europoors pretending to be a union
your stupidity is legendary
but not outside your echo chambers, of course

Your President is the leader of the biggest gang of criminals in history.

I agree
Mexico

I'm not a fucking bootlicker like you
not a zogbot either
>yankee
considering you intend that to be an insult I shall have to laugh because it is so fucking retarded
>leave
a traitor wants me to leave
whatcha gonna do? bleed on me?

>yankees fought and died so niggers could freely punch white girls

>lemme write fanfiction about what a dead traitor to america would have thought

A man's loyalty in those times was to his state. Lee's home state was Virginia. He betrayed nothing. He stood by his state, his home, his people.

In the end Lee was right.
This

Everyone in this thread posting that the confederacy beytrayed the union is pretty ignorant when it comes to understanding that state identity was above national identity at the time. Lee stood with his countrymen, it was the Union that betrayed them.

If the government you swore an oath to betrays its founding principals, does that not effectively negate your oath?

He would get a sex change and become General Roberta E. Lee.

and just as freely go to jail for it using due process as befits any citizen who breaks the law
did you have a point you were trying to make?
>muh slave-state would have been better with daily torture and murder because retards like me chimp out ironically over people we consider monkeys and we should be allowed to rape, murder, torture, and do whatever because we hate freedom and love the idea of slavery sooo much
wew

>literally any excuse to justify betrayal and murder
the post

>literally any excuse to justify getting sodomized by the government
The post

Why are you niggerloving this hard?

So I guess Staffenberg should've continued blindly obeying Hitler's orders like an automaton then?

I'm traitor-hatin
you fuckers are the ones who've been turning everything to shit around here
you literally chimp out so bad over black people that I just don't have the words
It's not me, it's you (you) you you you (((you))) you hatin on em so much you think anyone who opposes your treason must automatically be a "niggerlover"

I could ask, "why are you treasoning so hard?", but literally everything that comes out of your filthy traitor's mouth is fat-ass bullshit, so I won't bother.

feel free to turn yourself in anytime, traitor
they go easy on you if you turn yourself in

He would be fapping to BLACKED

Abraham Lincoln Was a Homosexual.

I don't the left-right paradigm was as straight-forward then as it is now but I understand the sentiment.

>Supports the UN
>Calls others a traitor.

So, cuck, what country are you loyal to? Show us your real flag, if you have none, it might be because you're a TRAITOR.

Also, secession was never illegal until AFTER the forceful annexation of the south.

Also, learn to read, the Confederate Constitution did not require it's states to have slavery, it forbade the Central government from interfering with it.

>you just can't stand the thought of black ppl walking free can you

neither could your fellow yankees faggot they rioted over freeing niggers. lincoln sold the war as stomping rebellion not freeing slaves and then shat all over the constitution. your idiocy disgusts me.

Here's something for you to think about, cuck. Without the South being in the US Trump never would have won the election. Without us, your lefty, commie, Democraps would win every election, and you could bury yourselves up to the neck in Muslims or whatever other 3rd world slime you want to grind with.

How salty you must be! Calling us traitors doesn't help, because secession was never illegal until AFTER the war, and if our people were traitors for seceding then so were the 13 colonies that didn't want to be part of England.

You need to uncuck your mind, seriously.

Liberal? Read? Not to sure about that.

Trump was a mistake Tbh

Just because he's slightly more right-wing than Hillary Clinton doesn't make him not a Yankee.

Abraham Lincoln wanted to deport black people to Africa or South America, and promised not to free slaves when he ran for president. Freeing slaves in only Confederate states (emancipation proclamation) was a purely strategic military move.

Also, freeing one people while enslaving another isn't exactly a principled methodology.

He's the best president we've had since Reagan, at least a step in the right direction.

On the other hand, I still think it would be better for us to have our own country. In the long term we can't keep sharing a government with the likes of New York and Crapifornia.

He ain't (((their))) leader, was he?

>I'm sure he'd be impressed with the technology but horrified by the government overreach and cultural degeneracy.
This applies to every single politician or popular figure brought into the future from any period of time.

I don't know, this degeneracy might be paradise for some sleezy Roman Emperors. Also the early Muzzies would have a blast, literally, with the cuckoldry plaguing Europe.

>Also, freeing one people while enslaving another isn't exactly a principled methodology.

This.

Abraham Lincoln was a piece of shit.

This