I saw Anthony Scaramucci at a grocery store in Alexandria yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person...

I saw Anthony Scaramucci at a grocery store in Alexandria yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziIbuBaPRf4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I enjoy this meme.

PICS OR GTFO

100/10

moar stories pls

ITT: newfags

Oh ok.

This is the most believable thing I've ever read on Sup Forums

This guy is a meme generator.

This meme was made for him.

You wouldn't think this pasta was stale, but sure enough I boiled it and all the noodles were cooking at different times. All that w asted time and water. I'm literally shaking. My mom tried to cheer me you by bringing me chicken tenders, but I slapped them out of her hand onto the floor... I don't know what to do anymore, she's crying. How can one Dorito fuck up my whole life like this

Milky Way's are such a povo tier chocolate selection this story must be true, thieves do weird things.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Kek her twitter handle has a fucking .com in it

what is a povo?

The drumpf version is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=ziIbuBaPRf4

Enjoy the bump, cocksucker.

Short for poverty, maybe? It could be a term like "hobo."

>gorilla warfare
gets me every time lol

I'm angry.
I've had enough of these people.
They're a bunch of Christian murdering scum that run giant
death factories, keeping babies alive and selling their body parts.
What more do you need to know about these people?
I go out and face these scum.
They literally crawl from under rocks.
They have green-looking skin, and the run around screaming;
"we love Satan, we want to eat babies." I have them on video.
Hillary's into creepy, weird, sick stuff, man.
She sleeps in the same room with that creepy weirdo woman
whose mother wears a hood over her head, what the hell.
That woman, number one is ugly. Imagine how bad she smells, man.
I'm told her an Obama just stink.
Obama and Hillary both smell like Sulfur.
Literal vampire potbelly goblins are hobbling around, coming after us.
My spirit gets close to that evil and I feel it go....
Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!
We're such self-centered crap, we don't even notice hell itself rising up against us.
Millions are pouring in people, of the very worst type and I'm so pissed.
We're gonna stab your daughter at the mall.
Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh! Ahhhhhh!
We're gonna stab your wife your son.
Oooooooooooooooooooooo!
We're gonna stab you with a butcher knife and then the Police Chief is gonna say,
We love our Somalis, we love our Muslims, oh, they're so good, oh, they're so sweet.

;)

This actually apparently did happen with one of those deluded hollyfags on reddit

This meme was create for da Mooch

its extra funny knowing snopes fact checked the celebrity grocery store meme a few years ago

Yeah you suck! How dare you ruin it for everybody else! Get out! No! No, you go! I'm not going anywhere shithead, get the fuck out of my neighborhood! GET OUT! You're no artist, you suck! You're a mediocre piece of shit! You can't even play. You suck. I've been playing 41 years. You suck. I'm a left handed guitarist. You suck! NO! No! NO! You go! Get the fuck out. GET THE FUCK OUT! GET OUT! FUCK YOU. FUCKING ASSHOLE. GET OUT. Where are you from? Where are you from? GO TO A STUDIO AND REHEARSE. Maybe someday you'll learn! You SUCK. You're a no talent piece of shit! You impose your lack of talent on the neighborhood. GET OUT. HOW DARE YOU COME DOWN HERE AND DO THIS. I'M HERE FOURTEEN YEARS, I'VE LIVED IN THIS TOWN MY WHOLE LIFE. You're a disgrace! How dare you! I'm, uh, 3 blocks down. Who the hell do you think you are? Who the hell do you think you are? You any kind of artist? Anybody know who you are? Maybe everybody else wants to enjoy the peace and quiet. This is one of the most important places in all of North America. Who are you? WHO ARE YOU? You miserable, presumptuous no-talent. You're no artist. An artist respects the silence. It serves as the foundation of creativity. You OBVIOUSLY don't have the talent. You don't have the respect for yourself or other people or what it is to respect yourself in music or any other form of creativity. And I'm an NYU Film School graduate, SUCKAH. And the School of Visual Arts and the Academy of Art University San Francisco. You SUCK. You're a no-talent. If you really had talent, go practice and then get yourself a gig! Instead of ruining the end of the day for everybody down here. You DISGRACE. You are everything that's gone wrong in this world. You're a self-consumed, no-talent, mediocre piece of SHIT. And I've earned my right to say it. OKAY? I had 200,000 people with me in 1975. I walked Bob Dylan up on stage. Who the fuck are you? I knew The Grateful Dead from 1966! Who the fuck are you?