An Americans Perspective On Modifying The Second Amendment

First of all, I would just like to say that I am a proud gun owner and I strongly support the 2nd amendment.

The world, America specifically, is a completely different place today in 2017 then it was in 1791 when the 2nd amendment was written. Time changes everything and it seems like the only thing that hasn't changed in the past 226 years ago is the 2nd amendment. I would like to propose some tough, but fair changes to the 2nd amendment that are needed.

!) Have the 2nd amendment specify exactly which arms Americans have a right to bare. "The Right to Bare Arms" is incredibly unspecific and leaves a lot of questions floating around. I would like to see all assault weapons banned under the 2nd amendment. No one needs assault weapons, and no one needs weapons that have more than 10 bullets in a clip. I have owned guns for close to three decades and have never needed to use more than 3 bullets at once. By banning assault rifles, we would be able to prevent a lot of the senseless gun violence happening in America.

2) I would like to see the 2nd amendment specify a minimum age for firearm ownership. Firearms are extremely deadly weapons and they need to be respected. Only mature adults with fully developed brains should have access to them. It would be an incredible change to make it so no one younger than 25 is allowed to have firearms. This would also prevent a lot of the firearm violence in America as most mass shooters are in their early 20's.

3) Give the government the ability to take firearms from whoever, whenever, and for any reason. It is the governments job to keep us safe. And if they have the ability to take guns away from dangerous people, we will all be so much safer.

I have many more arguments to present but these are my three most strongest ones. If you have nothing intellectual to contribute to this post please move on.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
huffingtonpost
archive.is/IUENL
washingtonpost
archive.is/kjZo6
youtube.com/watch?v=jVs5kgvA_Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=bTwkM7gpx5E
youtube.com/user/KauaiBoy1203/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should be sent to the Gulag.

I see that the retarded Canadian from yesterday didn't learn anything but how to into VPN.

>sage
Shit try, shit shill.
>sage

>I would like to propose some tough, but fair changes to the 2nd amendment that are needed.
>Have the 2nd amendment specify exactly which arms Americans have a right to bare.
In schools have all students take a class learning to shoot, clean, and maintain the current service weapon. Make it mandatory that every citizen keep said weapon in theor house with at least 1000 rounds of ammo for same.
>"The Right to Bare Arms" is incredibly unspecific and leaves a lot of questions floating around.
Of course, that means up to cannons of various sorts, which US citizens have always been able to own to this day.

dude this is the 4th thread today.

mods MODS BAN IP

>"Barrel shroud"
That's a handguard you big dummy. GTFO (((fellow gun owner))). Your tricks don't work on us

>reveal your flag
There were 252 murders with rifles in 2015. They are not a problem.

Copy pasta with a hint of sage

>assault weapons
Define "assault weapon" you stupid faggot
God this is some fucking quality bait m8, here's your (You) I want to pour drain cleaner in your eye sockets

Stop reposting this bullshit spicey sage.

This shit is bait

>3) Give the government the ability to take firearms from whoever, whenever, and for any reason. It is the governments job to keep us safe. And if they have the ability to take guns away from dangerous people, we will all be so much safer.

The entire point of having the 2nd is so that this doesn't happen

>sage
You're getting slidded user. Watch out!

Oh you fixed your flag today. Fuck off leaf.

Not sure if this is a bot, or an unoriginal shill working from a script, but fuck OP
>sage goes in all fields

Would you quit making this thread every ten minutes you fucking larping leaf.

>10 bullets in a clip
kys
sage

He's not even doing that. He just hid his geographic flag.

He's just having a laugh, lighten up!

>Of course, that means up to cannons of various sorts, which US citizens have always been able to own to this day.
This. It means literally everything. Tanks, artillery, grenades,and rocket launchers. Conventional weapons are all legal to be owned by American citizens.

McFucking Kill Yourself.

>disregard leaf threads

>leaf

Funny you ignorant dumb ass moron...

Here is what happened to the people of Iraq when Obama tried to enforce taking guns away from the people of Iraq for their own safety and let them rely on the police. Obama's own little "fun" gun control example that when horribly BAD....

When ISIS came*, the police ran away or were exterminated in minutes and then the people where exterminated like defenseless dumb animals.....

So go fuck yourself you communist supporting genocidal supporting prick...

*Obama also supported and armed ISIS but that is a different post...

Holy shit I never accuse shillery, but this is straight fucked. We need less fucked up people, not more federal govt in our business.
Fucked up people do not give children guns, they do not keep loaded guns where anyone can happen upon them, they do not cuck over because fucked up people fuck shit up

FOR FUCKS SAKE.

RIGHTS.
EXIST.
WITHOUT.
GOVERNMENT.

FUCK ALL LEAFS.

Kill yourself

This is American Hollywood propaganda, intended to turn Americans against Muslims. Do you honestly believe people would walk with their hands up and lie down knowing that their execution is imminant?

Changeable flags were a mistake.

And here is nigger boy Obama's efforts the created ISIS..

ISIS stands for "Islamic State In Syria".

The reason Obama and Hillary don't like the term is bacause they started and supported ISIS. And now they wish the whole world would forget it was they who did it all...

June 14, 2013
U.S. Military Aid To Rebels In Syria To Include Automatic Weapons, Mortars, And Rocket-Propelled Grenades

WASHINGTON, June 14 (2013) (Reuters) - The United States is likely to send weaponry like rocket-propelled grenades and mortars to Syria's rebels after President Barack Obama approved arming the insurgents, sources said on Friday.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html

June 26, 2014
Obama asks for authorization to provide direct military training to Syrian rebels

The Obama administration asked Congress on Thursday to authorize $500 million in direct U.S. military training and equipment for Syrian opposition fighters, a move that could significantly escalate U.S. involvement in Syria’s civil war.
Money for the assistance, which would expand a CIA covert training program, is included in a $65.8billion request for the Pentagon’s Overseas Contingency Operations, or OCO.

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html

Yesterday he made this thread and forgot to change his flag.

Why didn't you archive?

>huffingtonpost com/2013/06/14/us-military-aid-to-syria-rebels_n_3444104.html
archive.is/IUENL
>washingtonpost com/world/national-security/obama-backs-us-military-training-for-syrian-rebels/2014/06/26/ead59104-fd62-11e3-932c-0a55b81f48ce_story.html
archive.is/kjZo6

Every fucking time. This fucking leaf

>This is American Hollywood
An American would just say it was Hollywood propaganda. Most Americans know about Hollywood and what country it is in.

>leaf

(((They))) have chipped away enough already. No new shit. Slippery slope is real.

>you need another reason to want mudslimes wiped out

Just look what happened to the UK..

Just find the worst cucks and then just move in....

Now the shit skin sand niggers control the BBC so it really is just another version of NAZI Germany there.

You forgot bayonet lugs - got one on mine. You know - just because.

>Why didn't you archive?

Already been done 1000 times....

>assault weapon
>barrel shroud
>etc etc
>ad nauseum
What part of shall not be infringed do you not understand dumbnuts? This now a 2d/3d qt with guns thread

Instead of Germany's brown shirts, the UK now has florescent yellow vests...

kill yourself faggot, better yet move to the UK

dont bump this slide thread, nobody reply

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

1) Most homicides/ suicides by firearms ARE BY PISTOLS.

2) A semi-automatic firearm IS NOT AN ASSAULT WEAPON you faggot.

3) There are ALREADY age restrictions on who can own and carry what type of firearm.

4) THE PRESENCE OF LAWS DO NOT KEEP PEOPLE FROM BREAKING THEM dipshit.

5) The government DOES NOT keep us safe, because they will fail at their job. If they kept us safe, they wouldn't allow the enemy to immigrate to our country.

You are a piece of shit, who should take your firearm and eat it. Gun laws do not work, guns will never go away because no technology that has been introduced to man has been removed, only replaced by better technology. Stop trying to dictate what normal law abiding citizens can own because NIGGERS and the mentally ill cannot fix themselves.

you wont give up you stupid faggot
>an americans perspective
1.only liberals want to "amend" the constitution
2.you would therefore be a liberal and wouldnt proudly proclaim you own guns because you would be ostracized from your liberal circlejerk of friends.
3.if you're doing this just for the (yous) try to find some more believable copy pasta
4.Everyone knows your a faggot leaf who was to excited with said copypasta and showed your real flag in the original thread
5. youre a cock gobbling fat faggot
6.SAGE SAGE & SAGE

How about you eat a bullet you stupid worthless nigger.

>bear arms is unspecific/broad term
No shit, it was written by people who believed cannons were meant for private citizens. Also you ignore the fact that Washington himself owned a repeating rifle that had 20 rounds (Gibs rifle) to shoot before reloading.
>25 shoul be the min age to own a fire arm/muh maturity
At 18 I was a machine gunner in Afghanistan, at 21 I was an NCO in charge of 18 year olds with belt fed machineguns and myself shooting rockets at Iraqis. You whole argument is based off of your own failings.
>assault weapons are dangerous
thats kind of the fucking point dumbass! I have never been out gunned anf I never will be,.

The right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. We are ALL the militia, The founders wrote the 2A this way specifically to protect us from lib tards like OP.

Of course, there is ONE issue they will NEVER bring up....

Almost all gun crimes are caused by niggers....

Just mention that and watch those liberal fucks run away to momma...

>I strongly support the 2nd amendment but here's how'd I like to see it castrated.
>It leaves no questions floating around actually.
>Define assault weapon. Do you mean full auto, milspec, or anything larger than a .22?
>I've owned guns for three decades and I still don't know the difference between a clip and a magazine.
>Have to be 25 to operate a firearm, draft age is 18, voluntary joining is as low as 16.
>huehuehue the 2nd amendment only allows for gun ownership and not a militia.

I have nothing intellectual to argue here because you have presented nothing intellectual. Minimum age for a handgun is 21 and long guns are at 18. Any hunting or cc class requires firearms safety lessons as well as proper use and storage and handling. Your mass shooters and gun violence boogeymen are grossly over-reported and sensationalized. How many mass shooters can you name? What gun violence stat from a previous year can you come up with? Now balance those stats with how many legally owned firearms exist in America without issue.
If you want something to really ruffle your jimmies, look into napalm and flamethrowers, in most cases they are defined as agricultural tools.
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED you commie fuck.

Gun grabbing pissants don't give a shit about real facts...

Had me up until the 3rd point, 6/10

>salt raffle
Nah.

nb4 mah schools shootings horse shit....

you cant opine on an empty stomach. have some breakfast you faggot.

Actually most gun crime is caused by whites

Fuck you you think a fucking Flag change is going to stop us from noticing that you're a fucking shill.

Taste buttplug faggot

This same copypasta has been flying around for a few days now. Sage and hide slide threads.

:D

Nice try, faggot.

Surely you're not serious. Since the FBI/CIA/whomever's sources are used have been tracking firearms crimes, niggers have consistently been the aggressor distantly followed by spics. What you are doing here is cherry picking four white pople out of the what was it? 121000 firearm crimes in 2015? But no, go ahead and protect your dindus, niggerlover.

I wish nothing but the absolute worst for you.

Actually most mass murders are caused by liberals.

It's true.

They are literally talking about a coup on Trump.

If we didnt have guns that can shoot thru bradley armor and engine blocks they probably wouldve moved already.

LEAF SHILL REMEMBERED TO CHANGE FLAG THIS TIME! GET FUCKED LOSER

>Actually most mass murders are caused by liberals.

No....

Most "reported" mass murders seem to be caused by white people.... But the vast majority of murders are niggers....

Don't even listen to the MSM propaganda anymore. "News" is the last thing they are telling you....

>OP on "Assault Weapons"
>Automatic Fire not in pic related
>Just a bunch of aesthetic attachments
*A Californian's Perspective On Modifying the Second Amendment

Yes. But I'm talking about mass murderers.
For the most part niggers don't pull mass murders, it's usually over dumb gang shit like who owns this street they shit on or some shit.
The naval yard shooter is the only one that comes to mind

Right, I'm going to believe you compared to the graphical data that the other guy provided.

All niggers must hang.

No silly, all those things you mentioned are NFA. Fucking drip

Gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

Sage

>I strongly support the 2nd amendment.
good
>America specifically, is a completely different place today in 2017 then it was in 1791
stopped right there

Mein nigga

Mass murder implies body count, not political correctness points. You don't get to qualify stats to support an argument.

SHALL NOT INFREEEEEEEEEEEE

Mass murder means body count in a single incident.
Not several gang shootings over the course of six months.
Give me successful cases where niggers actually pulled off a mass shooting, I'll wait.

The most enjoyable thing about being a gun owner is that chuckles you get each time you see your funs knowing the sheer amount of buttpain emminating from millions of foreigners and domestic liberals who want to take them away from you.

OP doesn't even understand the 2nd amendment. Only need three rounds srsly?? Fucking retarded. The right to arms is there so we can overthrow our own government in the event they overstep their bounds. Read the amendment before making fag level posts. If anything they need to get rid of more restrictions!

He puts up no valid argument.
Always one post by this user.

Let's be honest here, we could not overthrow our government even if we tried. Our military has tanks, fighter jets, attack helicopters, battleships, nuclear subs, and two million of the most extremely loyal, disciplined, and well trained troops in the world. Our AR15's would not do much damage against an M1 Tank.

Try much harder you ignorant cuckboy....

Did you finally find Sup Forums last night....

Needed more than ever with un-hinged Leftists.

what is the Vietnam war

Stop spamming this pasta you cunt

I hope your whole family gets the cancer you deserve, you despicable shill faggot fuck.

Lying, spamming, gungrabbing shitbag.
McFucking neck yourself.

A) Unfamiliar with the Geography
B) Americans had no way of training for jungle warfare as there is no terrain resembling Vietnam on US mainland

No?! YOU SAY 'NO' TO MY AR-15, YOU FUCKIN' PRICK! YOU AIN'T GONNA ABLE TO SAY 'NO' TO ME WHEN I GET TO YOUR HOUSE, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!

>Have the 2nd amendment specify exactly which arms Americans have a right to bare.
Any and all.
> I would like to see the 2nd amendment specify a minimum age for firearm ownership.
>Give the government the ability to take firearms from whoever, whenever, and for any reason.
No. I will die fighting first.

Fuck off, leaf.

>> I would like to see the 2nd amendment specify a minimum age for firearm ownership.
>18.

:D

Age to buy, not own.... Needs daddy or mommy's permission when she knows enough to go and and shoot liberal rats...

so lack of training is why you think they lost Vietnam?

XD hahahahahahah learn your history amigo

Why do liberals lie on this topic virtualy more than when talking about any other. They seem soooo desperate to take guns away from as many peple as possible.

In America, we already have background checks and age buyer requirments, brutal punishments for people who misuse firearms, we already banned assault rifles in 1986 as well as real machine guns. Liberals insist on pretending otherwise, the lunacy is so extreme with them.

Reminder, the u.s. doesnt have a gun problem, they have a gang problem. If you remove gang shootings from the statistics, the murder rate is similar to Australias.

>Doesn't use geographic location
>Says he's "proud gun owner"
>10 bullets in a clip

Anti 2nd Amendment LARPer.

You only deserve meme responses because God-given rights ARE NOT UP FOR DEBATE. There is no need to come down to your level and compromise when our rights are abso-fucking-lute.

>It is the governments job to keep us safe

Fucking NO, are you shitting me? Have you ever seen ANY dystopian movie before? Governments keeping us """safe""" means they have free reign to ignore the constitution and do whatever the fuck they want.

>Read the Patriot act

Eglin Air Force Base, Florida.

>Confirmed foreigner, probably faggot leaf.

>we already banned assault rifles in 1986 as well as real machine guns.

We can still buy machine guns...

Requires extensive background checks and $200 as well as the cash to buy the damn things... But if your have the money to buy and feed them with ammo....

youtube.com/watch?v=jVs5kgvA_Ow

youtube.com/watch?v=bTwkM7gpx5E

youtube.com/user/KauaiBoy1203/videos