Christianity is officially the religion of the white man

It has been the religion of Europe for 2,000 years (and of the United States for its entire history).

The Western civilisation we know and love - yes, that is a civilisation that had Christianity at its centre.

Whether you believe in God or not, you must appreciate the importance Christianity played in inspiring Europeans to achieve, to strive, to seek, and not to yield.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Europe
youtube.com/user/orthodoxstephen
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Bt0srHszhxs
youtube.com/watch?v=K3HHPxHpd-Q&t=415s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AMEN

Am filthy fedora. Can confirm that OP isn't a faggot on this one. Although: I will nitpick one historical thing. Constantine made it the official religion of the Roman Empire in roughly...the 3rd century AD? Still, 1700 years is a good track record.

Fedoras and Christcucks, lets come together and oust the Jew from our respective beliefs. Afterwards, we can get back to being at each others throats like civilized Europeans.

>Constantine made it the official religion of the Roman Empire in roughly...the 3rd century AD? Still, 1700 years is a good track record.
You're right, but the first Christians in Europe existed in the first century AD.

>Historians believe that St. Paul probably wrote his first epistle to the Christians of Thessaloniki (Thessalonians) around AD 52.[7] His Epistle to the Galatians was perhaps written even earlier, between AD 48 and 50.[8] Other epistles written by Paul were directed to Christians living in Greece (1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians, Philemon, Philippians, 2 Thessalonians) and Rome (Romans) between the 50s and 70s of the first century.
>The Record of Saint Dorotheus Bishop of Tyre is that the Church at Tyre sent Saint Aristobulus (of the seventy) to Britain as bishop in AD 37.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Europe

>Fedoras and Christcucks, lets come together and oust the Jew from our respective beliefs. Afterwards, we can get back to being at each others throats like civilized Europeans.
People who say "Christianity is just a Jewish religion" are really distorting the truth, because Christianity is literally HERESY to Jews.

there are two choices in life:
submit to the jews who only care about you if your making them money
or submit to jesus and know that his sacrifice was because he loves you.

racist

christianity will not save europe, it has served it's purpose. if we do not create a new movement which gives our people a purpose we will perish. we must adapt or die, there is no alternative

Are there any "alt-right" Christian youtubers? I know Pagans have several (Red Ice, Varg, GoldenOne, Survive the Jive) I was wondering if we have any.
I have made a Christian discord if you guys our interesting in joining our community /MaSN2E

>Are there any "
alt life
Father Spyridon
youtube.com/user/orthodoxstephen

Sell your cloak and buy a sword faggots.
This is why Brintonistan falls.

That's right goy, keep subverting your race with (((Christianity))).

Amen.
Yet how cursed we are, we who live in this era where God is forgotten by our kinsmen.

>"Have patience, the Winter of afflictions will pass , and the beautiful Spring will bring the fragrance of the grace of God
>Elder Ephraim

Amen.

get your kike shit out of here faggo

>true worship of our ancestors

It is basically heresy towards the Pharisees because Jesus pointed out how stupid their chase for the perfect state was.

Christianity was the religion of the Middle East and was intended to reform the Jews and invite Gentiles to become unified in individual sacrifice for the greater good.

Turns out the people who really liked the fuck out of this idea were the Europeans

Probably because of toiling every summer to prepare for 3 months of white death

He is not "alt-right", but try Steven Anderson, the most based preacher on Youtube. His documentary Marching to Zion is 1000x better than all the alt-right e-celeb content on Youtube.

Thanks.
It does sounds a lot like today's world.

>Steven Anderson
>most based preacher on Youtube
that retarded christcuck is so retarded he's literally banned from entering britain

ylykys

So is(/was?) president Trump

Listen to me user.

I've done a fuck ton of drugs. I punched a little faggot in the face for talking sarcastically to me. I've flipped tables at bars in a coke fueled rage. I possibly got two girls pregnant (not sure, they look like my kid and not the dad). I fucked multiple dudes and trannies. I've stolen shit. I've entertained the ideas of demonology and magic.

Sup Forums believes the apocalypse is coming in September. Well, let me tell you this. I was born and raised a Christian. This world turned me into a monster. I was sexually abused as a child by an openly gay male who was a friend of my older cousin. I still cry about it to this day. And now I don't know if God will ever take me back. I'm a broken man and I'm too paranoid to trust the advice of posters on the Internet who claim to know how I can change my life to be forgiven.

If I can be saved, please tell me how. If I can't, let me know so I can stop feeling guilty every time I see one of these threads. That's all I'm asking.

>So is(/was?) president Trump
not he wasn't
that was a stupid petition not a legal banning order

>religion of Europe for 2,000 years
Yeah
Europe is only 2000 years old
sage

Here, take Satan with you

I was misinformed, my mistake

Yeah, he was banned by our cucked government for "hate speech". Literally considered a "hate-preacher" by the UK even though it allows Islamists to preach openly.

god doesnt give a shit how european it was
it matters whats real and what is the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY

Threadly Reminder: youtube.com/watch?v=toKIxkgnAV4
>1:15

Giving what bits I got.

Before God we are all wretched sinners worthy of damnation, but through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, we can receive salvation through God's grace. I pray that you find the right path user! God bless, none of us are beyond redemption

Technically tg but It applies.

I can legit trace one of my ancestral lines to 1030, and he was a knight under Lord Malet when the Normans invaded England.

He was a Christian.

Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, and brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house. And they spake unto him the word of the Lord, and to all that were in his house. And he took them the same hour of the night, and washed their stripes; and was baptized, he and all his, straightway.
Acts 16:29-33 KJV

He's very entertaining, and yes, Godly.

Based fedora

I am a Christian, but I'm fine with neo-pagans, and yes, atheists if they're white nationalists.

Pic related. Look at it, learn it, live it.

islamists who are already citizens
your "most based youtube preacher" is a shit-flinging bastard

There is nothing to indicate actual physical violence against the money changers in the temple. Just that he made a scourge.

John 2:15
And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables;

the bible says jesus didnt actually ever do anything violent one single time

Isaiah 53:9
And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

>No violence

more proof jesus supports non retaliation for believers

Matthew 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Romans 12:19
Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.

the bible says god is love not god is mean. turn the other cheek means exactly what it says dont fight back

more proof that mighty men who advocate violence are not godly

Proverbs 16:32
32 He that is slow to anger is better than the mighty; and he that ruleth his spirit than he that taketh a city.

Psalm 11:5
The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth.

Jesus is meek and gentle

Matthew 11:29
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.

Titus 3:2
To speak evil of no man, to be no brawlers, but gentle, shewing all meekness unto all men.

Meek Definitions:
quiet, gentle, and easily imposed on; submissive.
enduring injury with patience and without resentment

fuck off nigger

>ylykys
literally the bible says that jews are gods chosen people. Israel worth defending. Take your kike shit somewhere else faggot

goyim,
jew invented christianity to control you and brainwash you that they are the chosen people, while they fuk you via freemason copc clergy

We are the Chosen now.

it also calls the Jews that rejected Christ a "Den of Vipers" and "A generation of Snakes"
This user gets it, god bless user

why make the scourge of cords if it was not to crack it around? Are you saying he perhaps never hit them? Pretty sure intimidation, flipping tables, and kind of starting a small stampede is considered violence.
It is times like this i wish i could read greek or latin to find the most accurate understanding.

The verse in Matthew dose not say never defend yourself, only to pray for even your foes. and continuing into the Romans you used a key piece
>"For in doing so thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head"
It is fighting back smartly! It is shaming him for his actions and placed the burden so he might repent or at least stop being a dick so you dont make him feel bad.

no thats talking about god is going to judge them at the end of the world and that is why you dont fight back and take revenge

its not saying to "fight back smartly"

thats what people have twisted turn the other cheek to mean

and it pisses me off

>Are you saying he perhaps never hit them?

he didnt because the bible says he did no violence

its literally impossible its gods word

>"He is slow to anger is better than the mighty"
Of course, for a hot temper leads to mistakes and brash action they resist foolishly instead of keeping calm and collected. It dose not say to banish anger entirely.

>"The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth."
You do not have to love violence to use it. Ask any veteran.

Matthew 11:29 had as is so sadly often, several translations. Most common being that 'meek' can instead be 'gentle' each word is kind of similar but have different meanings at their core, not a blanket term for submissive like you claim

To save time, my translation of Titus 3:2
"to speak evil of no one, to avoid quarreling, to be gentle, and to show perfect courtesy toward all people."
Again, dose not mean you are forbidden from fighting back! Do not go out looking to start an argument, dont randomly be an aggressive asshole, and treat people with respect.

christianity is a jewish trick

youre allowed to do/ be whoever you want

im merely saying the most righteous principle taught by jesus christ is if someone is physically assaulting you , you turn the other cheek

Matthew 5:38-39
Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:
But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.

you would be giving them a tooth for a tooth if you "fought back smartly"

its not what jesus said

you can go ahead and be a violent man, it just means you are following jesus christ to a lesser extent

Nowhere in the bible does it say Jews are the chosen people, retard.

Jews choose God and then rejected Jesus.

Look, Im just tired of the indifference many other Christians have with what has happened around us. Thank God its changing some and people are waking.
Im not advocating for killings or beatings here but we Christians cannot be passive in the face of evil. What we see in the world is evil. Both the objective and biblical sense in most cases.

Its just, when i hear that "resist not evil" line I cannot believe it. At least not how its commonly used. When we are being actively attacked we need to resist, not violently unless we have to, but we cannot simply roll over while subhuman Muslims kill us daily! While out homes are infested with their ilk an will forever be a murderous shadow over us!

believing in meekness doesnt say anything about your immigration policy

i cant find a biblical justification to import millions of people and destroy society

take peoples jobs away from them and give it to other people and cause people to get raped and shit

islam is definitely an enemy

still though theyre humans and you have to treat them right

that doesnt mean you support a policy with the intermingling of them in our countries

Which means we resist those policies that would bring them here. We spread word of a bill or a politician who would do this and help people understand not to vote for them. That is resisting evil.

so we should all just convert to islam then or get beheaded

youre allowed to have convictions and beliefs

i think its talking about more like physical resistance

Imagine a jew telling a roman at the time, Treat me as your equal or fuck off.

How did you get that from what I was saying?
Granted a lack of social skills on my part should be a given Sup Forums and all but really.

And from what I linked and talked about "fighting back smartly" is almost always not physical. Did you think i ment lure them to an ambush? Talk to people, evangelize when one can, tough be cautious not to be overbearing with it, and Always be wary of evil so that it may be prevented.

Jews fear the cross, the cross is a oppressive symbol to them, it's was the shoah for them.

I imagine the prideful jews would have done so often. Though to a roman think of it. 'I hit this guy again and give him what he wants, I back off, or i beat the crap out of him' While the last is not pleasant it is somthing the roman would never forget and that weight on his mind is far more impactful than a week with bruises,

so clearly you can see here we are clearly allowed to resist principles. just not physically resisting a person

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Revelation 20:4
And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

most people do want to change turn the other cheek to , yes you can attack back physically

which isnt true

No wonder it turned into FUCKING COMMUNISM

I dont know, fairly certain Christ would approve of what Christians remain in Europe fighting back physically when attacked as they are.
At least I got some thoughts to mull over instead of constant worry for things out of my control for a night or two.

god hates war
you shouldnt believe in war

thats a terrible quote

Isaiah 2:4
And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.

Psalm 46:9
He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; he breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; he burneth the chariot in the fire.

"Come behold the works of the Lord who has wrought desolations in the earth"
"He makes wars to cease to the end of the earth; He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two; He burns the chariots with fire."
"Cease striving and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”
"The LORD of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our stronghold."

That and the various times he told the jews to fight.

(((he))) died for your sins, so you owe him your everlasting submission.

become a stoic and add meditation. be free of (((his))) influence.

ITT: Christ cuck echo-chamber assfaggots. Greek/Roman civilization was borne of paganism, they had it centuries before Christ, Logos is a European concept, Christmas/Easter = pagan holidays, U.S common law and thus U.S. Jurisprudence is based on Anglo Saxon common law, who were pagans. Christian culture is intertwined with pagan culture to its very roots. We are as culturally pagan as we are culturally Christian. Christians truly are so pathetic, worse than the larper brand of pagan by far, slobbering on Christianity's tit with the worst confirmation bias imaginable, desperately ignoring any point of view other than their own just to keep their own marbles. Shameless. You weaklings deserve to have your faith challenged.

Bump

Pls post your favorite verses. I have strayed from The Lord
youtube.com/watch?v=Bt0srHszhxs

faggot Sup Forums will disregard this

Christianity is the religion of shitskins.

>inspiring Europeans to achieve, to strive, to seek, and not to yield.

>perkwunos
>smote the dasyu with lightning
My fucking sides
Praise Dyeus Pater!

christianity originated in shitskin territory just like the other abrahamic religions
paganism is literally the only white religion in history

>, fairly certain Christ would approve of what Christians remain in Europe fighting back physically when attacked as they are.
Why would you think that? Its the opposite of what he told people to do, the opposite of the example he lived, the opposite of what his closest followers did. Why do you think he'd wany you to fight back when he didn't and the people closest to him didn't?

i never understood this cringy obsession with christianity, and i say that as a catholic. who cares what faith a european follows, why does it matter if its not self destructive? maybe my perspective is like this because im albanian and our religion was stomped out by the commies, but regardless, too much emphasis is placed on faith.

William Lane Craig would BTFO any of the edgy larpers in this thread. youtube.com/watch?v=K3HHPxHpd-Q&t=415s
Can you imagine Varg trying to debate him? My God it would be embarrassing for him.
Anyone who immediately dismisses the Christian faith without severe study of Theology is an absolute fool.

> too much emphasis is placed on faith.

Christianity is self destructive, if you actually follow what Christ said and did. That's why no one does.
>study of Theology
That isn't a real of field of study, it's just "the study of making shit up".

>commie
>Anti-Christian
No one is surprised...

I am an American, gully supporive of the constitutional republic, that image perfectly shows modern modern Christians.

>immediately dissmisses
What do you mean, only Christians do that.
>severe study of theology
Like all the scholars' work behind Scandinavian/Germanic paganism that's essentially a prerequisite within the pagan community? Unless you want to be grouped in with Wiccans, Lokeans and Satanists, you have to know your goddamn theology to be a pagan of all things, a great example is "survive the jive" on youtube, newer guy who's doing it right for once. Millions of Christians have never read the Bible yet are celebrated at their local church just for showing up. Most pagans were either raised Christian and actually read the Bible, eventually reasoning their own way out of the brainwashing, or they're just history buffs. There is no delicate vulnerable uneducated crowd clinging to Germanic paganism like there is with Christianity. The only way you truly find out about this stuff, paganism, is if you question literally everything and do loads of your own research, then you come to the conclusion logically, it's not even faith based, it's enrichment based. It's funny, there are tons more christians larping as "lost sheep from the house of Israel" than anything. You guys are the real larpers, the real joke is fucking wanna be pagan larpers are much heavier readers than the most studious of Christians, then there's the ancient texts, vedas, eddas, you're nothing if you don't already know this stuff like the back of your hand in the pagan community. Christians are like blithering sacks of puss after taking on the brunt of required reading to be a true pagan who goes beyond fucking lotr/hobbit and Beowulf enthusiasts. United States common law and Jurisprudence owes itself to Anglo Saxon common law, which was pagan. Y'all have nothing.

>delicate vulnerable uneducated crowd clinging to Germanic paganism
I mean, except for Skinhead Legitimate LARPers and Vikitru larpers. The educated group definitely makes up a large percentage than in Christianity, but to deny their are a lot of people who know very little would be just incorrect.

If that is the case, where are the profound pagan scholars that deconstruct theologians? I have never met an insightful pagan. I'm serious. I'm not trolling. I've lived all over the place. I've talked to many people. I have the whore of Babylon tattooed on my body when I was a foolish teenager. I have found no profundity in the arguments put forth by any pagan. They have all been disillusioned and uneducated people who embraced primitive belief systems merely to go against the grain of what their parents taught them.
What belief system do you have. What God do you worship user?

"you're nothing if you don't already know" the vedas/eddas "like the back of your hand. The educated pagan community rolls its eyes at the uneducated, the unwise, the unlearned. If you're a fool, you won't be treated as a pagan. You'll end up completely exiled from the true community, probably entangled in one those fucking Wiccan MySpace groups that migrated to FB. thing is, they've at least questioned their faith. They're fucking cringe artists, but they're not easily shook like Christians are. A lot of occultists are eclectic in their beliefs anyway, malleable. Apples and oranges comparison, really is.

See? You admit you know nothing. You know not of Hilda Ellis Davidson, E.O.G. Turville-Petre, David Lindow, Finn Magnuson, scholars ranging centuries apart, you know not even the half of it. You know no scholarly body of knowledge regarding paganism, you know not of the secret societies that kept it all intact, you are a fucking insect on the windshield. I owe you nothing.

Pretty much every Christian I know has questioned their faith. How could you never even slightly have a doubt? I was an apostate for nearly half a decade before I became a Christian again.