Sup Forums on California

Does Sup Forums have an opinion on California?
>inb4 too many liberals. We have conservatives here as well

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/elections/results/california
mercurynews.com/2014/12/04/the-jungle-san-jose-shuts-notorious-homeless-encampment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Please leave the union, California.

805 Ventura county, its pretty good here ignore all Sup Forumstards saying california is shit

My opinion is this

" Also in this vein it was mentioned (he used the plural personal pronoun we) we take control first of the port cities - New York, San Francisco, Seattle - the idea being that this is a piece of strategy, the idea being that if you control the port cities with your philosophy and your way of life, the heartland in between has to yield. I can't elaborate more on that but it is interesting. If you look around the most liberal areas of the country and progressively so are the sea coast cities. The heartland, the Midwest, does seem to have maintained its conservatism."

San Diego here, please ignore this retard, California is shit

give me three reasons why California is shit

>We have conservatives here as well
No we don't. Not meaningfully.

This thread is now about how fucked our gun laws are.

619 here.

Where you at, friend-o? Wanna meet up?

Sunland-tujunga here. Please nuke us.

Central Califonia is pretty comfy desu. Really close to the mountains and cheap cost of living by California standards. Can go visit any neat coastal cities with a 3 hr drive too.

No true conservatives you say?

Not bad at all, just mind the niggers

California's gun laws or the entire country's?

Too liberal.

Even The Termie got cucked.

California needs to be purged.

taxes, laws, the people

$1000 per month for a 1 bedroom in nigger infested shit hole

925 here. Please nuke us. More than half the people I work with are illegals or traitors.

Literal paradise. Only pale autists who never leave the house would disagree. If you're fit, attractive and physically active outdoors, it doesn get any better.

>Venice beach
>Joshua tree
>Mt Baldy
>Sequoia
>Death Valley
>Mojave
>The Sierras
>Mojave
>Redwood
>Downtown LA

heaven on Earth, famalam

Anyone want to go watch the free movie at the del?

I can agree with it being very nice as long as you are fit. Also if you reply again please post another beautiful image like that one

Northern California should separate and become the State of Jefferson

the rest could do "muh calexit"

530 here. Liberals hate me because I'm a straight white male conservative. Conservatives hate me because I'm disabled, Pagan and live in California. I just want things to be good, but I'm powerless and can't really contribute.

Are you on crack? I can't remember the last time my fucking vote counted for anything here because it's outweighed by 18 trillion illegal spics and several million retarded leftist drug addicts who all vote liberal.

God damn that's beautiful.

I said none meaningfully. Assessment of quantity, not quality. This place is virtue-seeking Mecca from top to bottom.

CA's transparent communism

nor cal 80%+ white strong conservative and libertarian population

There are homeless encampment everywhere

Joshua Tree is comfy but fucking hell are there a lot of druggies and general human trash out here.

Fresno, Visalia, Merced?
> Visalia checking in

i feel a little bad for the based population. but then again theyre not trying too hard to make themselves heard. or leave

Imperial county 760 here please help me it's 99.999% spics here

Yea this shit is popping up everywhere
Right off the 57 at Angel Stadium just lined up
Need to take a flamethrower through there

This
I came from Chicago and this city disgusts me. I can't go a single day without seeing human shit on the sidewalk, if not someone in the act of producing it.

The government taking up ownership of a lot of the land in the West has been good for preserving the beauty of the natural scenery such as the coast line. Here in the East coast everything is privatized cancer.

Yeah, but I've found that you can quite easily avoid them (and everyone else) by not going there on holidays or in the middle of the high season

The rock formations and the trees, man... out of this world. Goat starry skies and climbing

626 here its whatever but I live by all the asian and white folk so ;)

Ah yes Commiefornia where the middle class is in mass exodus and soon to be mexican clay

>the idea being that if you control the port cities with your philosophy and your way of life, the heartland in between has to yield

That is an objectively retarded strategy, though. Port cities (large cities in generally) literally always get buttfucked by heartlands that produce all the soldiers. Rome being held by (and eventually ignored by) a succession of backwoods emperors right though the Venetians being cockslapped by Turks out of Anatolia. You can't control shit with cities, however much urbanites want to pretend.

In-N-Out is overrated.

Maybe target monument blvd first, eh fellow Concord user?

california is geographically mostly conservative. the nonstop influx of unregulated beaners the last 8 years plus the shitholes of san francisco and los angeles as well as the silicon faggot jews who import pajeets skew our voting.

nytimes.com/elections/results/california

remove 4 million illegals and we are tied 50-50 with liberals in voting

Good: weather (at least in NorCal), food (fresh veg), easy access to technology

Bad: politics (leftist hell hole), insane gun laws (and getting worse every year), people kinda suck (I hate to say this, the people used to be nice here, but not since Obama), excess "cultural enrichment", crazy housing market (same house worth 500K in 2007, 150K in 2012, 500K in 2017... what the literal fuck??), cost of earthquake insurance, cost of gas, taxed up the ass (should count as a colonoscopy) and they look for more every year... this list keeps going...

Next big earthquake when?

It's alot like the electoral map of the country. Most of the counties, money and resources are red. But then there is LA, SF and Sac.

this! AZfag here. ive got to be the only asshole in this state that doesnt cream at the mention of in-n-out

Well, to make an omelet you have to break a few eggs. Hate it for you user.

CA is wonderful to visit. I think Northern California is the most beautiful region in the US...and I've been to Hawaii.

Still, I wouldn't live there under any circumstances. Your state government is legally insane.

This horrible leftist meme sums up California for me.

Humboldt County here. "Dude Weed Lmao"

Please genocide every last Californian. None of us are good. None of us deserve life. Kill us before we exodus to your state.

Is LA gentrified?
I was there a few years back staying at a hotel near downtown and saw nothing but gangbangers and homeless on almost every corner. Every 7/11 I went to had a bulletproof glass

>kekistan flag
Also I've lived here my whole life and can't wait for the Best Korea nukes to hit

you tustve been in the bad area, where exactly where you at because downtown LA is mostly whites

951 here. Anyone got an opinion on us here?

It isn't, you just haven't studied the esoterica enough to order the good stuff.
>protip: "mustard-fried"

>does Sup Forums have an opinion

srsly stop shitposting

No shit, we are a virus. We go to other states and make them as shitty as this state. You may have the only viable solution.

San Jose here. The neighborhood I work in now has legitimate tent cities. A police officer is permanently stationed at one of the 7 11's due to them constantly shooting up and walking into the street and getting hit by cars or simply laying down in the road. Mind you this is in a 550k+ condo neighborhood. I live with my parents and work 6 days a week.

I hate what bleeding heart faggots have done to my city and the fact that there are about 750 police officers on staff for a city of 1 million people. They won't even come out now unless a gun is involved. We had a crazy guy with a knife in our parking lot and they came about 10 minutes later and looked for 2 blocks and told me to forget about it.

I am not kidding, shit around San Jose is EXTREMELY tense, probably the case for the state as a whole.

This is laughably wrong
Hollywood is white
Downtown LA is skid row with a few art museums scattered throughout

It's just the southern half of California that's cancer isn't it?

805 is one of the best areas. Small Town feel, with beaches and mountains. LA, and San Diego are shit

muthafuckin this. you can extrapolate that micro concept into the greater macro that is the california experience. If you can't understand the subtleties you'll sound like all the dim, bitter cunts in this thread trashing the most beautiful state in the union

mercurynews.com/2014/12/04/the-jungle-san-jose-shuts-notorious-homeless-encampment/

>Public officials have been under enormous pressure from frustrated neighbors and regional water quality regulators to shut down the Jungle, a shantytown that stretches over 68 acres through central San Jose along the Coyote Creek. And for months, people living there had known that this day was coming as the city spent $4 million working with nonprofit partners to house as many homeless as possible.

taxes, overcrowded, you have to be a millionaire to buy property?

NEET in 619 here, I don't see what the big deal is. Yes, there are retarded leftists and mexicans everywhere, but the landscape is nice. I grew up here, I like it.

Dude I live 15 minutes away whenever I go down to hall of records and what not all I see is white folk walking around to there jobs and asian tourists strongly enough, yeah there skid row but thats practically always been there

besides all the commies, super liberals, and illegals....this place is basically heaven on earth in terms of weather, climate and natural landscape. Oh did i mention we have the fifth largest economy in the entire world, yes its true we also supply the majority of produce to the rest of the country because we have a year round growing season in most areas.

Nuke it

I like Everest better now.

what San Diego is probably the best city in the state and one of the best in the country

Hi Visalia. My mom and grandma were from there. Used to be such a pretty little white ranching town. I still have a soft spot for Visalia despite all the Mexican criminals there now, because there's some good conservative Americans there even now. Plus it's just a short hop to the Sequoias. Tulare, same thing pretty much. Plus the valley's so beautiful in spring when the black-eyed susans bloom and you get that rare morning where the LA smog lifts and the Sierras glow on the horizon clear as day. Haven't visited in a while but I will this fall, need to visit my grandma's and aunt's graves.

CA is totally worth saving. But this is a war and we need to win it. We absolutely have to evict the libshits and illegals, and swarm in with enough of our own numbers to silence them for good.

Plus Hollywood is where all the faggots live and trannies and tranny lovers and extreme libtards as well

LOL all the jealous retards from the Red states. You wish you lived in Cali. Your fucking states are nothing but fields of corn with 1 gas station every 20 miles. How fucking exciting. Come see what an actual badass state looks like. Then again, please don't. The less of you inbred scum fucks here, the better. California is the best state. Deal with it.

hollywood is run by jews

That's because you are comparing it to expensive shit. In n out is amazing if you compare it to other fast food in it's price range

Why exactly is this state so liberal? More than any other state it shows the greatness of capitalism, free markets and competition.

I support the State of Jefferson project.

Because Blue states CARRY red states. I hope you red fuckers understand that. Without blue states, red states would perish.

Maybe I just figure there all liberals I don't live to far away from Hollywood and whenever I go down there all I see is hateful libtards

Probably because we got so many poor people or people who know poor people that I guess we feel obligated to help

Well Paco I am sure it's nicer than Mexico City

its amazing because it's the cleanest 'fast food' ever imagined, delicious. they people running the company treat their employees exceptionally well, I've never had an encounter with a cashier that made me think they weren't totally stoke to be there

Bet you 50 pesos you wouldn't cross

Drive straight on 6th street through downtown and tell me all you see are "white people". Or 3rd. Or 8th.

This is delusional. You must be cherrypicking one memory of downtown proper when you got out of your car.

You are not wrong.

>beach
>theme parks
>faggots
what else you got?

Good economies attract economic migrants who are generally shit tier people

I was more referring to the fact that you can get a pretty good burger for mcdonalds tier prices

How so? Red states make the food, and make up a large portion of the military, what do you do again?

>24% poverty rate
>Highest income taxed state
>Sanctuary state that accepts over 100,000 illegals a year
>tent cities everywhere

Eventually California will become like the dystopia from Soylent Green

Los Feliz/Silverlake is far angrier than Hollywood, they still have to keep up tourist appearances

Ayy I just took a solo trip and spent a few nights in Arcata to check out HSU

Once we get rid of pic related problem we will be RED and AMERICAN again.

So same as NJ NY MA MD etc..Also you have to add in shitty fucking weather vs beautiful weather

Because of over regulation, influx of illegals, Hollywood, and gun restrictions. The gun restrictions has encouraged gun enthusiast to leave for more lenient states. Our taxes are higher here which encourages conservative people to leave. Over 10,000 businesses have left California for more lenient states.

Also, Hollywood encourages liberal bullshit. So people are attracted to the Hollywood life and come here to be around it thinking they are going to be stars someday.

All this combined teaches people to be ashamed of where you grew up and move to "popular" locations if you want to be a somebody. Liberals are all about popularity and social status so this attracts them from other states as well.

As a CA resident that hates this place, you should at least know our #1 export crop is Alfalfa Hay and our #1 importer of it is Texas. We feed the livestock that feed the nation.

No hope for anything close to Ready Player One?

Northern cali is alright. That's probably what old cali looked like years ago before the Marxist invasion and spics.

send it to the fucking depths