Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/891111460717330432
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NO NO HE COULDN'T BE TRAY US

Sad.

>the last straw is Trump doing something bad to other countries
>the bad stuff he did to our country was ok though
Blmuphies everyone. Russia first.

LOL you trump supporters are so fucking stupid for believing a habitual liar like Trump. You people are fools.

These sanctions were proposed because of "Russian meddling in the 2016 elections"... I doubt he will sign them.

DRUMPF IS SIGNING RUSSIA THIS IS COLLUSION PROOF

PLUURMPFT BTFO

>These sanctions were proposed because of "Russian meddling in the 2016 elections"... I doubt he will sign them.
he just released a White House statement saying he plans to sign them

he really has no choice. His veto could be overturned.

Honestly, its best he just sign it and not give congress/senate anything that looks like a win.

no choice veto proof majority vetoing it would just make it a thing.

Just to be clear.

>bars him from easing the penalties

He is literally cucking himself.

No fucking way
Why would he sign this horse shit

>tfw you will see a Sino-Russian alliance in your lifetime
Feels good mang

oh so now you libercucks love russia?

hehehe good to know colbert gets under the skin of you nazi fucks. I love it. Keep the salt coming. Colbert is a fucking beast.

what a cuck

These are just pro-putin shills.

How are so many slimy republicans supporting this war antagonism
What the fuck has happened to our country

So does blumpf h8 russia or is he putin's orange butt buddy???

he's totally leet

Trump can't veto it. Blame Congress for this shit.

He can't veto it

WE ARE FUCKED
>WE ARE FUCKED
WE ARE FUCKED
>WE ARE FUCKED
WE ARE FUCKED
>WE ARE FUCKED
WE ARE FUCKED
>WE ARE FUCKED
WE ARE FUCKED
>WE ARE FUCKED
WE ARE FUCKED
>WE ARE FUCKED
WE ARE FUCKED
>WE ARE FUCKED
WE ARE FUCKED
>WE ARE FUCKED
WE ARE FUCKED
>WE ARE FUCKED
WE ARE FUCKED
>WE ARE FUCKED
WE ARE FUCKED
>WE ARE FUCKED
WE ARE FUCKED
>WE ARE FUCKED

Why not

TWO SCOOPS BLUMPHY POO

Because his entire senate caucus hates him.

He's a faggot. Can't do a fucking thing.

Can't wait to see how Liberals spin this as bad.

Hahahahahahaha.

Fuck Russia.

Damn. And here I was hoping for a boom in firearm imports.
>tfw no SVD

Honestly I don't care, we've stopped arming syrian rebels, that's all i ever wanted.

AHHHHHHHAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA TRUMP A IS NEOCOHEN

Are you retarded? This is exactly what liberals wanted. His hands are completely tied. Impossible for him to keep selling us out to the Kremlin.

Trump can't veto it, stupid shitskin.

Who is the fool on Sup Forums calling other people fools? Looks like someone doesn't have a life, and is extremely bitter about it, kek

because it was voted on practically unanimously. Like, 98/2 in the senate.
Its fucking ridiculous

>still no repealing obamacare
Heh.

How is it cucked for USA??
Putin has literally meddled into the elections: while he was praising Trump on record,
he was conspiring with the DNC .
The sanctions on Russia are irrelevant for your trade balances, but they hurt us in Europe, we're sick of this eternal bs and just want to buy gas, sell groceries and be friends with Putin who literally dindunuffin.

Yes, and when your children are speaking Mandarin, you'll just be happy they're union employees and don't have to deal with free markets.

Now to sit back and wait for the pee pee tape

It will be more collusion bs.

Please don't be retarded. If he didn't pass it, Congress would override his veto with a veto-proof majority, and Trump would look fucking pathetic and embarrassing. It already passed in the Senate 98-2. He literally has no choice, yes, neocons are shit.

Yes he can, at least to try you fucking magatard. Also, this is the new flag thing burger

Heil Assad

>DNC colludes to rig primaries
>DNC colludes with serial bomber to get dirt on Trump
>DNC colludes with layer that has ties to Kremlin to get at Trump
>Trump is the one selling us out

t. CTR/shareblue shill

In fact, this thread is full of shills. Nice job my dudes, I bet you all earned a total of tree fiddy for this one.

no he cant. He cant veto anything that passes with a super majority.

After changing bits of it.

No, he can't. The Senate overrides it due to supermajority.

>no he cant.

Yes he can

KILL YOURSELF
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

>No, he can't. The Senate overrides it due to supermajority.

So just do it, nope cause he's a jew

who didn't vote for this? i'm hoping rand was one of them. we must oust every one of these little turds from the government.

It's great!

>but they hurt us in Europe, we're sick of this eternal bs and just want to buy gas, sell groceries and be friends with Putin who literally dindunuffin.
Stop acting like a vassal state, pastafriend.

Trump has been cucking his supporters literally the entire time, you're all just too fucking stupid to notice or accept it.

He's a globalist kike puppet who has no idea what he's doing and is destroying the interests of the White Race faster than anyone in history. No deliberate plan to make people hate Whites would be anywhere near as effective as Trump is at making people hate whites just by being himself.

Jesus Christ you are autistic. Yes, he could veto it, but then it would become law ANYWAY, and Trump would look fucking embarrassing and retarded, because the Senate would pass it 98-2, well over the 2/3 threshold needed to override a Presidential veto.

Who are the two that voted no? I'm surprised they weren't lynched by the MSM already.

Are you braindead? He literally cannot veto it.

Fuck off back to wherever you came from.

And now you're funding communists in Syria.

Rand and Bernie

*dindunuffin to us

Therefore, I wholly support your uninformed disapproval of sanctions on Russia LOL

>after changing bits of it
re-read the statement, he negotiated parts of it while it was being drafted but he is signing the final bill that passed both chambers

Yes he can, hes just a cuck

>Are you braindead? He literally cannot veto it.

YES HE CAN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

AND THEY CAN OVERRIDE HIS VETO YOU FUCKING COCKSUCKER

KEEP MAKING EXCUSES

You guys realize if he refused to sign it he will be labeled a Russian puppet again? There's no reason not to sign the sanctions

You're right, he can. Then Congress would pass it anyway, since they have enough support to override a veto. And then Trump would look retarded and weak, and the sanctions would be law anyway. It's pretty clear which path is preferable, you fucking autist.

is he going to achieve anything while in office besides deporting shit-loads of illegals?

jesus...

>Congress can override the veto by a two-thirds vote of both chambers, whereupon the bill becomes law.

Kill yourselves.

>I don't know anything about American politics, the post
It doesn't matter if Trump signs it or not because even if he veto's it, the vote will just go back to Congress where they can overrule the veto with a 2/3rds majority vote, which they'll get since it's mainly libtards and warmongering neo-cons

Obviously veto it to show ur not controlled

That's ok because he's a fucking idiot anyway... Just signing his own death wish. Enjoy Plumpf while you can Grumpf faggots.

What's the point of being a president if you have zero power?

Amnesty, universal health care, gun ban.

Rand and sanders

Regardless of Bernie's mostly delusional economic views, he is not that bad. I have contended that ever since he was cucked out of the democratic nomination. He at least believes in things, and is not a neolibtard warmongerer.

And if he signs, he will be called a fake president who only won thanks to Russia.

He'll be labeled as one nevertheless. He may be a good salesman, but he's a weak politican with almost 0 support. Senators will play him however they want,

Wow, you're completely divorced from reality.

Think of me when Mueller hands down the indictments.

A very legitimate news source..troll

Thank God it's people who have brains and who aren't just mindless retards like you and the rest of the Blumpf OP

He's got the new guy in supreme Court and possibly more going in. His Muslim ban is going to be voted on in the supreme Court in a few months. Also his winning delays any new liberal laws from being put in place for at least 4 years country wide. Im sure there's more but can't think of anything

What he means is he can Veto but with a super majority it will still pass anyway. However when we get better relations with the Russians and when he is allowed to make deals maybe by him signing it he can also repeal the bill and tell congress to fuck off.

But that would backfire. As soon as the Congress overrides the veto, it would look like Trump is being controlled by neocons and the eGOP. It's would be dumb to veto. The worst part? Congress could actually STRENGTHEN the sanctions bill. That would be a dismal failure on Trump's behalf.

lol well you sure tricked me. I guess I'm against Trump now.

He didn't negotiate shit.

> Better deals
Please user, give me an idea of some of these "better deals".

>implying I'm wrong
Instead of calling me a retard, you could refute my post. But if you actually knew anything about Congress, then you would know I'm right faggot

That fact that this bill was produced off of second hand information, from a private company, is absolutely madness. Can Assange just name the leaker to prevent a hot war?

>master of deal
LOL

probably just saving face in the statement

>habitual liar
Yes, like Hillary doesn't lie.

Does levying mean he signed it? The dictionary says it means impose? It doesn't tell me yes or no, lol. My English sucks...

twitter.com/FoxNews/status/891111460717330432

you mean temporarily remove them for 4 years?

Liberals will have buses at the border bringing these illegal spics back to their families once they win the WH again

The only solution is accelerationism. Force the uncucked states to start secession talks

> Dismal failure
> Drumpf presidency
> Powned by Russians
> Cucked by increasing numbers of legislators
> Even pussy McCain voted against his little faggy bill

Pick all of them

>Trump does anti-russia thing
>le cucked XD
Can you faggots be more obvious?

Assad and Putin > Drumpf and Isr*el

Meh, Trump is controlled as seen by the airstrikes

the vote in the house was 400something to like 3 lol even if he vetoed itd get overridden

>still can't refute any of my posts
How does it feel to be such a retarded faggot

Lol, all you lame retards just deflect and say Hillary over and over again lol. Drumpf is an idiot and so are all of you, just fucking admit it you pussy faggots.

Yea, levy means to sign it.

'Levy' means 'impose', as you said. That describes the action produced by the law, not the signing of the law itself.

With that said, he signed it about 30 minutes ago.

Well he could open up trade and work with congress to repeal some of the sanctions. Then when we have built up and actually have power within their market then these fuckers can't declare war on us unless they want to lose a nice amount of income and have a very fucked up country. Its basically the same reason why China doesn't do crazy shit.