For realsies?

THIS THrEAD IS NOW A SALT MINE

LMAO

fucking gay

OH NO!!!!
Wait I don't live in Durkistan

Carry on lol

It was a 98-2 supermajority.
If he vetoed it, it would purely symbolic because congress would override his veto with a 2/3 vote. Plus it would just give CNN ammo to push the Trump/Russia bullshit story.

NeoCons are traitors.

checked
Its over boyz
see you on the other side

This. Stop sperging retardedly.

LOLOLOLOLOL. Poor trump cant do anything right. Even HIS OWN SIDE is FULLY (98-2) AGAINST HIM. ROFL. ENJOYING THE WINNING YET TRUMPTARDS?

>This. Stop sperging retardedly.

>stop sperging about iraq war, it will be over in a week.

At least we delayed it a few months.

god damn it. all I really wanted from Trump was affordable SVTs.

>i-its their fault my GOD EMPEROR trump will never do this i swear!!!

He has the diplomatic power to mend the conflict far before this happened. Had, would be a better word.

3/10

>how will drumpf ever recover
>drumpf tards btfo
etc

Unlike these new millenial republicans I have never been afraid of a war hawking ruski desu.

I joined the military and I don't plan on running. these colors don't do that.

Imagine being afraid of the Euroniggers

if get, mccain is dead by October

>imgflip.com

I woke up around 7:15 today and to my surprise my dog had shit on my bed. So what do I do? I figure the damage is done so I let sleeping dogs lie. I go to my bathroom, take a shower, brush then head out for work. Traffic was horrible. Any who I slug through work and get home. I make some dinner and snuggle into bed. Log on to Sup Forums and I see this thread right? Then it hits me that I haven't taken a shit today. The horror has set in now because I don't have a dog either.

plays for putin:

1. expect trump to win second term. be on his best behaviour and hope for reconciliation talks by second term.

2. expect trump to continue as he is now and make more regional plays along the lines of ukraine. weakened/disinterested US = no real threat from NATO

3. predict trump will tow the NATO line. at this point it doesn't matter who the US president is.
if russian links are real, expose them. if russian links are non-existent, manufacture them and spread disinformation. throw american democratic system into chaos. america turns inward and grows disillusioned in its own systems. american influence flounders.

>syria
don't you mean north korea?

Where is my ww3 huh?

>tfw you will see Sino-Ruso-Iranian alliance in your life time
Feels fucking good

have a nice war

I doubt that Putin will wait any longer, he has already demanded to deport 200-300 us embassy workers from russia until september. The escalation will just continue, tho burgers have already surrendered in Syria.

Sorry got it mixed up

I don't have a dog.

>I doubt that Putin will wait any longer, he has already demanded to deport 200-300 us embassy workers from russia until september.

symbolic escalation is going to happen regardless of any of those 3.

staff expulsions might look like a big deal, but russia's just return the favour by kicking out american spies, same as obama did.

what happens in ukraine now is going to be very telling.

We didn't surrender you retard we just don't want any more neocon faggotry so trump is continuing exactly the foreign policy he said he would

>Congress can override the veto by a two-thirds vote of both chambers, whereupon the bill becomes law.
>Congress can override the veto by a two-thirds vote of both chambers, whereupon the bill becomes law.

You amerishart

Wow I guess Trump should just sign it and allow world war III start!

He doesn't have a choice. It's already law.

So Trump is pretty much admitting he's an illegitimate president who only won thanks to Russian meddling?

Holy fuck

At least there's one patriot in Congress

I will post this every time you shill.

Helping.

Trump is now a cuck too. So this is master of deal I kept hearing about.

I don't have a dog lol

>we just don't want any more neocon faggotry
You personally - perhaps, but lefties who are in charge now demand blood and war.
>what happens in ukraine now is going to be very telling.
Pretty much nothing. Ukranians will need some really fucking advanced and heavy weapons to launch at least semi-succesfull offence. Otherwise - just more hohols in bodybags.

get one

FREAKY NEW BILL PASSED THE SENATE!!!
S.722 - Countering Iran's Destabilizing Activities Act of 2017 is far more about Russia than Iran, & on top of that, makes the President a punishable slave of the system!

I don't know how crap like this even gets written, but it passed with a majority of 98 percent in the Senate. If it does pass the house & then get ratified, it may result in a hot war against Russia.
It pretends to be about Iran, don't let it fool you.
Only the first 25 percent of the bill says anything about Iran at all. After the first 25 percent or so (which is long all by itself) it then calls Russia a supporter of Iran, & goes on an extended enormous rant about how Russia literally needs to be cut off from the rest of the world financially and economically, because "Russia provides support to Iran".
There is no explanation whatsoever for why Russia needs to be punished for "supporting Iran" because if there was, Iran would have to be mentioned at least once in the Russian section!
Why would a bill written to punish Iran, & titled to punish Iran & in the summary talk only about Iran in fact be mostly about Russia once read? Obviously they are trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes with this!
The bill is also mostly about usurping Presidential powers, & forcing the President to do a heck of a lot of work to make this bill happen
It says right at the beginning that it is not about usurping Presidential powers, but all through the bill the President is physically ordered to do this & that. I did not think the Prez could be ordered to do anything at all, but this bill makes the President look like a crud scraping employee.
Read it though. You will quickly realize that the only appropriate response from Iran and Russia would be world war 3.
I can't believe anyone but the deep state would EVER PEN THIS
Dont get trapped by the summary, The actual bill is here:
congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/722/text

lefty memes are so fucking cringe

this has to be bait. go fucking kill yourself you piece of shit.

fighting for the elites while they lie to you everyday? Do you even know what you would fight and die for? So your family can live on and produce more soldiers for the elite?
Fight for truth and justice, not the govt.

So guess that Russia story really is nothing if he's willing to do this

>as if he had an actual choice in the matter
God I hope you never leave the house unattended, you must be a ward of the state

Wait what does this mean please help me I'm autistic

If Trump is so subservient to Russian interests, why did he sign a massive arms and energy deal with Poland this month?

wow I though ttrump was a russian shill? why is he sanctioning russia? makes u think

Keep being butthurt Trumptard, HAHAHAHAH!

I served proudly, and so will you. Only pussies are afraid of war or dying.
this.
You're coming too, i can tell you're baiting.
You two can't claim faggot anymore, and will have to have a sex change to prevent from going. The tears when mandatory conscription starts up again, will fill me with teh greatest joy.
>reads draft letter
>buh buh buh I'm educated in racial theories about white supremacy
>buh buh i'm a faggot pussy
>buh buh buh i want everything from my country and want to give nothing.
I can not wait for the 2020 draft.

Only pussies are afraid of war. Grow up faggot.

>Only pussies are afraid of war. Grow up faggot.

I would fight to the death to protect my people and my country. But I will never fight for imperial expansion, especially when those wars of agression endanger our nation. You are undeserving of respect, and I do not thank you for your "service"

why do they think Hillary's hair works with pepe?

You think I'm a jew? Fuck you. I'm one of the soldiers the fake patriots claim to respect. Grow up commie. Stop larping and prepare yourself to be suddenly required to grow the fuck up, or get your ass handed to you.
Don't worry though, big boy, when the time comes -- people like me will help you. Fair warning, we will ridicule you eternally when you finally piss your pants though. Believe that.
Don't worry, you'll have to serve one day yourself -- and if you're lucky, you won't get KIA. That's why you're so upset. You want everything this great nation has to offer, want more and more gibmedats, want more and more social experiments, but you want zero skin in the game.
> Go back to shopping, let the southern boys fight the battle.
Yankee battle cry.

Trump is so in bed with Russia that he's going to sign sanctions against them.

How deep does the rabbit hole go?

#impeach