Fox news... it gets a lot of hate. growing up I heard it was the worst news of all time

Fox news... it gets a lot of hate. growing up I heard it was the worst news of all time

Now I actually watch it and realize Fox News are all redpilled

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All media are liars for hire. Enemy of the people.

as redpilled as msm can be, yeah. they're still pushing (((their))) agenda.

Just a different take on the same fake narratives

>fox news is redpilled.

No, mate, they are just not nearly as bluepilled as CNN or MSNBC. So they appear redpilled in comparison.

Fox is cancer. Worst media outlet by a huge margin.

Its the most objective mainstream news in America, but it's smeared as being the most biased, contrary to all actual evidence and study.

I wonder why. ((()))

>growing up I heard it was the worst news of all time
Who did you hear that from? Who did they hear that from? Think about that.

Fox is also shit. Stop watching neocon television you dumb cunt

I see the error of my ways now

I grew up in an obama loving town

>pro-every war
>pro Isreal
>pro neoconservative
>pro Ronald Reagan
>redpilled
Not at all lad, the only thing they have going for them is being anti degeneracy

It was the consensus in the Bush era due to their blatant support for him.

What? Every one of their chick anchors are leggy blondes barely hiding their pussies.

>Now I actually watch it and realize Fox News are all redpilled
Not quite all. There is a literally faggot named Shep Smith whom they cannot fire for fear of being called "homophobic" and who is about as leftist as MSLGB.

I meant being anti fag and anti trannys
Employing attractive females isn't degenerate at all by comparison

No shit.

Seriously, I wanted to point out that the propaganda you hear has a source. Many are to quick to adopt what those around them say but where did they get these ideas. Who did they hear it from? And so on...

>conservative shills
>redpilled
When Bush was president they couldnt stop sucking his dick and calling any dissenters unpatriotic traitors, then when Obama became president they suddenly thought the government was tyranny and people should rise up against it. Now that Trump is there anyone who dissents is, again, an unpatriotic traitor.

The source was everyone, because it was obvious to anyone who knew Fox back then that it was a very biased source. You know all the lies and disinfo that CNN shits out today? Fox News was like that 10 years ago.

That's because trump bought them out you faggot. Hilldog own CNN.

Do not depend on it for news. (Good for infotainment, though.)

Comapre it to OANN or even Fox Business, user.
Aside from Russia (still!) & healthcare, Fox "news" may opine on maybe 4-5 other stories, tops, all day.

Fuck'em. They are corporate media owned by the Saudis.

no, you're just a gullible faggot now

fox is okay. Definitely not quality new but its nowhere near as bad as cnn. A few of the shows are interesting and the people involved in the shows seem to have genuine and honest feelings towards important subjects. It gets a 6/10.

Stop shilling legacy media

>You know all the lies and disinfo that CNN shits out today? Fox News was like that 10 years ago.

Aside from Fox opinionators having to lean right for ratings, they are all the same. Check out what they did to Ron Paul -- literally parroted the same exact scripts as CNN did. youtube.com/watch?v=eHDDQVZ-A98

Fox and friends dictate what Trump does and talks about

oh no doubt big money, the powers that be, the jews whatever you want to call them most definitely have an agenda and both fox and cnn are bought and paid for.

>redpilled

neocon shill

Unfortunately even FOX still has shitty neo-cons on it that ruin it. There's really only a handful of good shows now, but with that said it's still way better then the other MSM shit stations

Fox news, is the exact same as CNN and MSNBC. The idea that it is "redpilled" is what the jews want you to believe. They both are owned by the same parent company jews and they simply play the population against one another. All the mainstream news channels are garbage and controlled.