BREAKING!! DRUMPF WILL SIGN RUSSIAN SANCTIONS

YASS

>this is somehow breaking news despite everyone knowing it would happen
Amerifats

YASSS FUCK RUSSIA

TOO WAR!!!!

He's revealed his true form.

Why are you happy about this

Congress would just overrule Trump if he vetoed it so what difference does it make?

It doesn't matter if Trump signs it or not because even if he veto's it, the vote will just go back to Congress where they can overrule the veto with a 2/3rds majority vote, which they'll get since it's mainly libtards and warmongering neo-cons

>trumpcucks WILL defend this

As a conservative, I am glad we are putting Russia in the vice and tightening it's neck real tight, fuck kremlin kikes but most of all fuck western Russboo faggots more. Traitors are even worse.

Russia is a bully, needs to go
I trust Trump more than you as he has access to more information

Makes me think really hard

ooo noooo this game again

It would be quite the riot if the rest of the world sans Shitsrael just turn their backs on the United Snakes and undertake a silent boycott.

wouldn't matter, US only 12% of US GDP is from exports, literally the world economy could collapse tomorrow and US would barely feel it. Do it poorfaggots. I love it when pol reveals they don't know shit about geopolitics and world economics. I'm going to enjoy watching Russia collapse again.

>yeah! More sanctions!
Wtf are "sanctions?"

The thing that lead to pearl harbor.

Lurk more faggot

Do Russians even give a shit about this sanctions? Seems like the European export is the only thing that gets hit by them.

Calexit would hurt more

why dont you like Russia?
Russia is based
this is taboo to say here
you have to keep it to yourself or people think you're a shareblue/leftypol shill
its ok to think that though
I also think that, but if I wrote that I would be called a shill. Watch.

never going to happen obviously, cali is our money factory. those faggots will keep making our money and they won't do a god damn thing. the US will remain the one and only super power this entire century bank on it

Funny thing. These aren't the jews that rule the world.

How long till we get nuked?

USA is the bully
We had no business overthrowing the legitimate government of Ukraine and starting the civil war that exists today
We had no business invading Syria and supporting Al Qaeda affiliated rebels

Russia didn't do anything

Stop being a queer, fruitcake.

We sanctioned the shit out of them already, Wtf else can they possibly do?

Link to the bill, fruity.

You must be an idiot and some poor economic fag from a taxpayer school. The US economy is totally based on the petrodollar and seigneurage gain skimming. There is nothing real about it. Percentage wise the boycotteurs would see an explosion after 1-2 tumultuous years....you will die gobsmacked like Bobby Kent faggot.

Putin is in on this trust me. Him and Trump are playing intergalactical chess.

So do liberals think we are going too soft on Iran? Ok

Stopping being a fucking faggot you propped up walking cunt.

>Russia is based
Then go live there faggot

>hurr durr russia dindu nuffin

>We sanctioned the shit out of them already, Wtf else can they possibly do?

It kills the Iran deal.

>The new sanctions hurt the EU, forcing them to buy more expensive natural gas from the US.

Merkel BTFO

Another winner...let them leave but they can't take their water with them. The desert will reclaim everything stolen from it.

suddenly when the Russian ego is threatened by exposure of kikeism suddenly russboo faggots are all like "b-but those are n-not r-real k-k-k-kikes"

Yes Russia is kike controlled, but Iran and North Korea aren't.

but but but DRUMPFH IS BUDDYS WITH EVIL PUTIN WHY WOULD HE DO THIS!?!?!?

>hurr durr muh fiat currency
hehe we'll see who's right, but that'll be me, meanwhile Russia will collapse and the US dollar still controls all your poor miserable depressed lives.

As a conservative, I'd like to see a true conservative in the white house myself, not a kike shill like Trump.

Go to your containment thread you stupid Amerifucks >>>/ptg/. Sup Forums is not your safe space.

Honestly, I'm getting sick of Trump now. I thought he was going to win. I'd have been better off with someone politically experienced

why does pol protect Russia so much?

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. It's sad watching him crash and burn. I wish we'll take nuclear codes from him

Careful with all that common sense, goy

Not gonna lie former Trump supporter here. It's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we have to take nuclear codes from him

you're an idiot, Sup Forums, pol, all of this is American safe space. Matter fact, the entire internet is American. You're speaking AMERICAN!!! hahahahaha loser

Even assuming Russia is kike controlled the people's attitudes and weltanschauungen are not and can flip overnight unlike the brain impaired Israeli fellating boomer scum sucking the US nominal economy until it drops dead.

It's over, Deep State won. Trump has been reduced to a figurehead.

They want better relationship with Russia instead of pointless warmongering.

shouldn't you be sucking some turkish penis right about now?

falseflaggot

a relationship cannot happen with Russia. Simple as that, if you don't understand why then lrn2geopolitics. USA cannot co-exist with Russia and vice-versa. Pick your side.

The placement of Gen. Kelly leads me to believe Trump is planning for us to go to war while possibly facing major civil unrest.

Once the arrests start most of your hardcore CNN watching fans are going to chimpout like never before seen.

Imagine being one of those people that are going to be blindsided after almost 2 years of thinking Trump was getting impeached.

He also just stated he's signing the Russian Sanctions, Fox News just reported it. That, with the recent N.Korea and Iran happenings I think we're heading to something major.

Trump has built a war counsel. Kelly, Bannon, Matis, Flynn all military men. He's planning for something. WW3 incoming.

Good. That's good. I thought the Iran deal was already passed? Or he approved it or something... whatever.
War is cool. Let's get this shit started.

Kiwi nigger wants his rip it replies.

My poorest Amerikan friend lives in a 5 million Euro home and I consider him to be a fucking bum = you don't matter to me at all...even less than a slug which I will take pause to save from a precarious route.

He is a member of a mentally ill community.

America is not that great either to be fair.

You Drumpf cucks need to go back to r*ddit or kys. Since you came here only Drumpf threads are posted on this board. Fuck off.

drama queen please, we were much closer to war in the 60s, today is nothing compared to that. Russia has no money for a war with NATO and USA.

nigger

Actually you could but because your Government is so fucking delusional, they have to sanction Russia over fucking hacks

Neither is Australia

Relativism is a bitch isn't it

China shut up. I can't hear you over my firearm rights and most powerful economy

He is a Russian puppet, this is just a desperate way to "prove" that the the media lying

I'm sorry community college...I haven't any spare change and my windscreen is clean so fuck off back to bullet catching Irrelevancyville.

A coalition of Iran, Russia, NK and possibly China/Pakistan who Just hacked the entire Congress might give us a hard time. Also, we are NATO, what you think France and Germany have our backs.

>"INTENDS TO SIGN IT"

>"INTENDS TO SIGN IT"

>"INTENDS TO SIGN IT"

>"INTENDS TO SIGN IT"

>"INTENDS TO SIGN IT"

this means hes not going to sign it you fucking retards.

if he actually intended to sign it he would just fucking sign it. he has a limited time. you guys should know trump by now. he always makes you think hes gonna do one thing and then does the opposite

>hurr durr it's okay that jamal broke into your home it was only just once and you weren't home anyway
It's not just hacks you retard. You don't let a foreign adversary off the fucking hook like that goddamn are you kids retarded????

This, they have him by his tiny orange scrotum.

Australia is a fucking paradise. We're so isolated and comfy, so we don't get involved in your shitty international affairs.

Why should Europe put up with this? Fuck America, fuck the dollar system, currency war against the dollar now - Americunts aren't producing anything anymore, a hard landing is only good for them, they'll learn to behave like humans instead of rabid dogs.

>jamal broke into my home, i can't prove it but I know it was him
Says the retard who tells me a piss-fetish fanfic is legitimate proof when nothing except the CIA saying "They did it I swear" has been provided.

You are poor and don't even own a gun...just lent one by Uncle Shmuelly if at all.

This fucking loser

Why does Russia gets demonized all the time by the American media, but Saudi Arabia gets ignored?

Is it because Russia is a white majority country? So it's ok to abuse them without worrying about being politically correct.

meanwhile you believe anything putin and fsb says right? You believe them saying it was America being the aggressors while Russia invades ukraine...

>DRUMPF WILL SIGN RUSSIAN SANCTIONS

As if he had a choice. It passed with a veto-proof majority.

By that logic the media would be ignoring Iran and North Korea because they aren't white

Good. Russia needs to get btfo.

>This thread
>The posters
>The current state of Sup Forums

It's a mystery

Poor. Poo. Po. P. Some goober faggot marching in formation for trash and crumbs. Ha hahaha!

>hurr duur my white savior russsiaaaaa
you kids are so dumb. too much kremlin kike propaganda is not healthy

>fuck the_donald
>nu-pol
The_donald posters ARE nu-pol

>be Ukraine
>be a retard and piss off Russians in a region where youre economically depended on like factories and actual economic output
>be surprised you end up getting shat on by Russian-backed militias after acting like a retard
>several years some retard (You) tries to compare shitty backed allegations of hacks vs the Ukraine conflict
The absolute state of your argument

This.
Reddit is 99% of the problem with Sup Forums as a whole these days. You fags just couldn't let us have a good thing so you decided to shit it up here like you did there.

Reddit is that way>>>>>

It's some E-4 perception management clown or a total nihilist with nothing left to lose except foil packet condiments and a gunt.

America did encourage to overthrow the former Ukrainian government. So they did start this mess.

Hubris TOS.

it was passed 98-2. it doesnt matter if he signs it or not it has a veto proof majority.

good, have fun, say hi to reddit for me.

this gif was made either by a master baiter or a genuine plebbitor. I hope it's the former, nobody could be this retarded.

This is only a quick distraction.

Trump is planning on stalling it. He will let the bill sit at his desk for a little while. He needs the news to shift to the prospect of a war with Russia - an idea that will scare the fuck out of everyone including the liberals who are dead set on this war without knowing why. They will lash and call him a war mongering even though they actually wanted this war, which will reveal to not just the US, but also to the EU what warmongerers are running the West's global politics.

The anticipation needs to build.

Meanwhile, his Bravo team is going to release all the evidence that the DNC and certain House Republicans as well as certain world-class billionaire Philanthropists. When the news does hit, The bombshell that the entire leftist establishment was colluding with Russia to kick up a war with it and kill us all will strike anger and fear in the public. The US, EU and even East will see what happened, and the sentiments for war will change within the populous.

The Ruckus will disrupt all plans to sanction Russia and begin shifting to an all-out domestic anti-globalist witch hunt on a massive world-wide scale. You need to do your part as well. Our plans rely on amplification. That's where our memes come in.

You don't need to believe me now. But screencap this for prosperity.
>We're not going to let you lose your lives in a pointless war. M.A.G.A.

And tomorrow cucks will hate this.