What are the odds Russia supplied North Korea with their knowledge of ICBMs to surge their ballistics research and...

What are the odds Russia supplied North Korea with their knowledge of ICBMs to surge their ballistics research and present another large problem for the US to deal with? How else could you explain such an exponential increase in productivity? They've successfully launched their first ICBM and now they've made vast improvements with this launch that were estimated to take at least a year. All in ONE month. Imagine their arsenal in a years time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W6BKzOsBWC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Small odds
DPRK has smart scientists, deal with it.

Clintons sell missile secrets to China. China gives missile secrets to their vassal state. There ya go.

It was Chyna actually

You are on the right track

>dprk
>vassal state
Maybe under il-sung, but kJU is independant.

What are the odds that Kim was killed and replaced with a doppleganger by the Kremlin, MI6, the CIA or a mixture of them all.

He looks very different in recent pictures than in older ones.

Yeah norks learned this shit way too fast. Yesterday they said it would take a year. Now I'm thinking end of this year they'll have a nuclear tip ready to go.

If western intelligence could kill him he would be gone by now. No doubt they've already tried. North Korea's situation is very unique so I would guess infiltrating the country is extremely difficult.

Also
>Still no official white house response.

I guess we're fucked either way. Seems like we're going to have to welcome Norks to the worldstage as a nuclear power and drop sanctions. There's no other path that doesn't end in bloodshed.

The 2016 nuclear test was a Missile warhead

Well fuck.
War is at our door step.
Time to watch war gif threads to get a feel of what I'm gonna be getting myself into.

youtube.com/watch?v=W6BKzOsBWC8

Just leaving this here.

America is percieved as becoming weak by both China and Russia. It is an ideal opportunity for both to test and disrupt US influence in the region. NK gives them cover to act against the US and also is a sort of fuck you for US interference in both the South China Sea and Ukraine. No doubt about it that NK is getting assistance from both with China being probablly the largest contributor and most likely is the one calling the shots. American military most likely knows this and is shit scared of a major confrontation.with China because it would dwarf any action it might need to take against NK.

This is the beginning of Americas retreat from world dominance and the start of China's inevitable rise. Get used to this because the trajectory is going to be like this for some time.

>Seems like we're going to have to welcome Norks to the worldstage

or just isolate them like before. Kim and friends don't want to lose what they have gained over 60 years.

I don't give a fuck, provided they bring their food to our country. Sesame chicken, pork fried rice, eggrolls, orange chicken? Fuck yeah. I welcome our new chinese overlords.

I taught myself to read wingdings I can learn Chinese.

Sanctions don't work. China/Russia and a ton of other countries still trade/support them through various means. What happens if they threaten any US ally in the east? We have to defend them. That could mean nuclear defense as well.

I agree. I started learning Chinese when their economy overtook ours. Their next step is already in place, to detach their economy via global investments from ours so they could stand alone in the event of a conflict.

What are the odds that tue uranium originated in the united states?

That is the beginning of the soft power war, using food to win over the hearts and minds of people. China is definitely winning that because their shit is a hell of a lot more tasty than burgers and nuggets. Maybe they will take over the world with take-aways instead of military bases in every country.

NK has a significant uranium sources

0. if you think a sovereign country would supply a different sovereign country with complete blueprints for nuke or ICBM technology then you're stupid

Its happening but the question is, will it all this be done pecefully or not. Its fascinating because these kind of changes happen over a lifetime and will be in future history books but will seem to be drawn out to the people living through it but might only be a chapter in a book 100 years from now.

China probably provided some help, but there's no need for them to do too much, other than pass on design documents. There's no reason why they can't copy something and get it to work; they're as smart as any other East Asian country.

The KN-11 SLBM is pretty much a R-27 copy from Russia, for example.

No. Israel is supplying North Korea and in control there. They use NK as their foil against China, Russia, Japan and America. The Khazarian Zionists. They especially want to destroy Putin so they do atrocities and blame it on Russia. Putin kicked out the Rothchild banks, China has their own banks. The Zionist want to start a war with America and Russia and are using NK as a war mongering tool. The media is owned and run by the Zionists so they lie. People are kept stupid.

As if you can't figure out everything you need to know about icbm's on the dark web

You do know that NK and Iran are passing info between each other, right?

Why would Israel prop up NK when NK is giving Iran rocket and nuke tech?

It was Pakistan

They mostly got that shit from Iran. Mostly

They're given a degree of independence for plausible deniability. China can't break the US Navy's encirclement in a conventional war, and doesn't want to face retaliation in a nuclear war, so instead they have Kimmo standing by to nuke American forces in the region, after which he'll be whisked away to some rural corner of China per secret agreement and China is free to invade everywhere under the guise of providing aid and restoring order.