When did you realize Hitler was the real archetype of jesus christ?

When did you realize Hitler was the real archetype of jesus christ?

>created the only known recorded Perfect country
>Hated by world leaders
>The jews back stabbed him
>Sacrificed himself (died in gunfire on the frontlines with russia on his last day)
>Hated for a century after his death but in the next 1000 years he will go down as the true savior of man

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/holocaust/wiki/tedor-poland
youtu.be/YtJH6UZZbvI
ia601607.us.archive.org/25/items/TheMansonFile/SchreckNikolas-TheMansonFile.pdf
archive.org/details/TheMansonFile
youtube.com/watch?v=Eoq6aRCFGW4
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sacrificed himself (died in gunfire on the frontlines with russia on his last day)
quick rundown

which "perfect country" did Jesus create and how can you categorize a political party which virtually destroyed Germany in less than 15 years as "perfect"?

Source?

I love that man!

user who do you think hitler was based on?
>theres a reason why hitler is always right

wut

LOL, that's pretty amazing.

The fucking most retarded thread I've seen all year.

Kill yourself.

>how can you categorize a political party which virtually destroyed Germany in less than 15 years as "perfect"?

Check out the Danzig crisis

I asked for an explanation, not a reading recommendation.

I miss you hitler

can you not read

Christ was a pussy espousing a morality of self abasement, and advocating a disregard of the earthly world.

Hitler stood for virile vitality, love for one's own people, and a grounding in nature.

Christ and Hitler are opposites.

He would have won if he hadn't tried to take over all of Europe with obviously insufficient manpower. Even he should have known attacking Britain would bring American into it. He should have just stopped after taking Germany. He had already won what he wanted but it wasn't enough.

>I asked for an explanation, not a reading recommendation.

Stop being lazy

>From Chapter 3 of 'Hitler's Revolution: Ideology, Social Programs, Foreign Affairs', Richard Tedor (2013) pp. 126-136.

reddit.com/r/holocaust/wiki/tedor-poland

With or without Hitler there would be war

>snek meme flag lolbertarian faggot shitposting to commence in 5... 4... 3...

it didn't destroy the country though
it turned it into a superpower from poverty in 6 years
the war is what destroyed it

Never really thought of it that way....you may be right,

So it was Germans bombing the shit out of Germany and Coming from the east. And I guess it was Germans who brought in tons of Asians and Africans to coerce the German women to race mix. All for saying no to the International Jew.

Basically, and here is what only a few of his medics know.

Hitler couldnt remain in hiding, the soviets were about to breech and capture him.
What did he do? He shaved his mustache off, put on a typical SS uniform, and went on a suicide mission to kill as many russians as possible before being shot and killed

>1 post by this ID

every time

good doubles, good vibes

Adolf Hitler and Charles Manson are christ archetypes

youtu.be/YtJH6UZZbvI

>>Sacrificed himself (died in gunfire on the frontlines with russia on his last day)
Bullshit.
I love Hitler but come on.

Or Jesus was the real archetype of Hitler

>>Sacrificed himself (died in gunfire on the frontlines with russia on his last day)

I want to believe this. I mean, shit, why not? What did he have to lose at that point? The suicide story always seemed retarded.

Hitler was literally the second or third (2nd could've been Napoleon) coming of Christ, and the fourth one will come soon.

They tell you this over a pint at the ol' drink hole?

Charles Manson is the third coming of christ

I feel like it wasn't a secret, and then it became one over time, like everybody knew about it

Which timeline is this?

You'd have to have your head so far up your ass that a pair of forceps couldn't pull you out to unironically believe this shit.

>Hated by world leaders

A child who cannot play nicely in the sandbox is not the kind to be emulated.

>The jews back stabbed him

I guess that would mean he took power without Jewish help.

Literally Goebbels incarnate-tier bullshit

>Hated for a century after his death but in the next 1000 years he will go down as the true savior of man

He will continue to be go down as one of the most hated men in history.

I realized it immediately upon first taking the redpill because I am the next in line to be the archetype of Jesus. I spent my whole life being passive to EVERYONE and never taking authority over anyone. I also always placed myself in other's shoes no matter how deplorable the person (even someone like Hillary Clinton I understand). When you spend 20 years believing yourself to be nothing, you suddenly become everything. When you spend your life walking in everyone's shoes you become everyone. When you are everyone and everything you are God. Hitler was the living God and humanity failed him. But do not be afraid my children, for God has not abandoned his sheep. Trust in the Lord.

Source?

m8 I like hitler but please dont ever say this outside of Sup Forums, you will make us lose the extremely small amount of credibility people give us

based

the front line was his bedroom door

t. bluepilled faguette

The skull alleged to have been discovered by the Soviets was apparently a female, so...

Kind of makes me angry, all the females that committed suicide because they knew what was going to happen.

Back to good feels time

Not really, he is just a nutcase.

Fun fact. Before dying the Führer managed to kill 300k Soviets himself.

>1 post by this ID

every
time

not even bait you faggot....

Oh you are one of those narcissistic delusions of grandeur type nazi
I'm a natsoc but at least I am honest about where I stand in the natural order

Hail.

He survived and lived out the rest of his days in Argentina

ia601607.us.archive.org/25/items/TheMansonFile/SchreckNikolas-TheMansonFile.pdf

Why not? you think a soldier, that in world war 1 single handly captured an entire platoon with a pistol, would take the cowards way out?

Stay home, read a book, dumbfuck.

He's right, it's not bait and that's got nothing to do with reading Mein Kampf

Yup. You're right. I am just delusional ;)

First I've ever heard of this. Any source?

It's archive.org nigga

Allow me to play doubles advocate here. While Hitler did many great things, he did NOT create a perfect country. Jews were exiled from his country in an absolutely abhorrent manner, and that's nothing compared to his treatment of gay people who were productive law-abiding citizens just like everyone else.

>;)
what did he mean by this?

Or it was Jesus coming to his senses about the eternal jew, and they cannot be saved only cleansed.

And by creating a heaven on earth. Other nations could follow in its greatness.

Here, have a second post Kiwi

FYI by claiming to know what I am NOT you are actually making a claim to omniscience and therefore claiming to be God yourself. Seems like you might be the one who isn't aware of his place in the natural order.

SA higher-ups were faggots
Hitler only purged them because they wanted a coup

>implying what you just said is bad

It's BS

Not to mention the millions of German's blood on his hands. If Nazi Germany kept to themselves they would have had a wonderful country.

Capitalism did the same in China and Russia.

>us archive

are you retarded?

Strong point

>Hitler ended up in South America
>Spent final days in Indonesia in a massive fortress.

Or I am just assuming you aren't going to be on par to the great messianic figures of history
Hope you prove me wrong though

>doubles advocate
>doubles advocate
>doubles advocate

The gays have always been degenerates and most of them have pedophilia tendencies

The jews hated germans like they hated everyone else. but the jews. They destroy everything they touch

>.pdf

When he spared Britain. It cost him his life. He should have salted the ground and sacked the cities.

Fair enough. We have all become cynical in this shit world and I really do see where you're coming from. As Hitler said success is what decides the Truth, so if I am wrong you will never hear from me and can live out your life knowing you guessed correctly about the seemingly cocky Sup Forums shitposter.

archive.org/details/TheMansonFile choose your file format then

Bless you brother

When are you gonna realize that he was bought by the jews? Who do you think produced his tank motors? His rifles? His uniforms? He was a really good goy.

OP is deluded mate.

you have an improper understanding of our hero Adolf's Germany.

Honestly though, most people do, and all you get is trash dumped on you when you go to look into it.

Uncuck yourself faggot

JP morgan was not jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=Eoq6aRCFGW4

Deep down we are all jesus. Especially Hitler. Maybe even more so Rudolf Hess my eternal hero.

>Expecting sources in a Hitler thread on Sup Forums

Ah got it, thanks man.
Kill yourself

Look I seriously want to hope you will be or someone will but as it stands the system in the United States won't be changed through mass movement so long as people have their needs met
The best chance I see for change is through revolution and honestly if you are such an empath as you claim then I don't think it will come from you
As Hitler said before the invasion of Poland "Close your hearts to pity"

>a fucking leaf

>mfw thinking about Hitler going out in one final blaze of glory after taking on the entire world all by himself

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

rudolph hess
dont remind me, its too sad

The empathy made me realize that I had been projecting my own all loving properties onto other people. I truly believed that everyone was as loving as I was and it was only for that reason that I couldn't hurt a person, not even their feelings with mean words. I finally realized that there is a point where a person has become so beastly and so hateful that I actually can't relate to them in any way and therefore can no longer be empathetic towards them. These are the demons that must be cleansed of the Earth. Mostly Jews of course.

>On 1 May, at 9.30 in the evening, Hamburg radio warned the German people that "a grave and important announcement" was about to be made. This was immediately followed by several excerpts from a number of Wagner's operas and the slow movement of Bruckner's Seventh Symphony. Then at 10.20 pm, came the voice of Grand-Admiral Karl Donitz, Commander-in-chief for the north of Germany. In sombre tones, he announced the death of Hitler and his own succession as Fuhrer of the Reich. Hitler had fallen "this afternoon," he said, fighting "at the head of his troops".

As long as we remember him and only accept the truth he will forever live in our hearts. He really is my eternal hero. I have never heard a story filled with more bravery and loving intention than his. Except jesus'.

We switched again while you were sleeping. Welcome

This