>cats are bluepilled and for nu-male fa-
woah ..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

I almost dated Charlotte in soph year of film school back in Chicago

>Count the mistakes in one sentence

Why did they give the retarded daughter a retarded cat?

>Making as little skin contact on it as possible

He would rather a doggo

Pence has JEW eyes.

He reminds me of Amy Goodman.

That's a bunny anono
Or he knows that if you touch its belly it will fuck you up

who's the chubby qt with the bun?

I like both for different reasons. Dogs because of their loyalty and companionship and cats for being hairy little weirdos who don't give a fuck.

His eyes and unusual half-assed expression seem to say, "I wish this was a dog. Fuck. Well, at least it's not a damn poodle. I hope nobody says something about my daughter holding a rabbit as a pet while were holding cats. "Yeah! Let's keep natural predators and prey together in a home environment for our amusement!" God Almighty, this is really not going to go over well with my base! I really need to cancel my wife's subscription to Cat Fancy..."

A bunny is not a retarded cat!

thats a dog

>not using legacy captcha

That aside, are they really putting advertisements in captcha now?

what did captcha mean by this?

>Cats don't need constant fucking attention like autistic dogs

>They kill mice/rats

>You don't have to clean up for them

Cats are a fucking gift from the gods

This

i count two: film school and Chicago

That's obviously his daughter's pet, idiot.

Looks like his futa daughter is ass raping that rabbit sideways.

I bet she has a pussy also.

Yeah man, I agree. I don't get the whole dog vs.cat dichotomy. Why do I have to choose one over the other?

My only stipulation is the cat has to be an indoor/outdoor (honestly, it's what the cat wants) and NOT declawed.

Cats are bluepilled and for nu-male faggots. Only a dumb faggy numale shit worships something "cute".

Never noticed how much his daughter looks like her mom.

It's just for his wife to get off his back

Evangelicals are creepy effeminate fucks. News at 11.

Cats are for women, dogs are for men.

>talking bad about Charlotte

fuck off

Charlotte Pence is Bush twin-tier cute. I'd love to choke-fuck her after a gram of coke

Are bunnies redpilled?

help

RIP Oreo

For the record, Pence and his wife had a beagle up until it died this year

The most redpilled guy I know in real life is an artist with 5 cats.

>independent
>intelligent
>curious
>not immediately loyal, you have to earn their trust
>incredibly affectionate
>murderous killers underneath that friendly facade
>cute af

if they didnt shed everywhere they would be the perfect pet

F

She is hot

>cute af

I like the cutie in the middle

Don't defile his innocent daughter.

SHE A CUTE!

I'd tongue punch the literal shit out of their daughter's butt hole.

Cats do fit with his previous lifestyle.

Right Meow

;_;

Does the white house have a chief mouser?

Go to www.blackberriesofhouston.com

no you didn't

>all farms have cats

I get the feeling you have never been anywhere near a farm based on this horseshit post. Cats are useful as fuck.

not him you asswipe

>almost dated Charlotte
>film school
>school
>Chicago

Yes they are I hate fucking diseased rats. Rodents carry a lot of diseases.

You bought a shit dog. You have to get them for free from the pound. Pound dogs are dope.
>Not need because they learned to entertain themselves on the street but love any attention from their master
>Kill rabits and gophers that fuck up your yard
>Fiercely loyal since you saved their life. Would die a painful death protecting you.
>You still have to pick up their shit but they don't shit in a sandbox inside your house

>straight men can't dress like cowbo-

So was she really a vampire?

what the fuck bros

>dated

Mike Pence on the left.

Oops that penis loving cocksucking faggot pence has toxoplasmosis nao

>CGI wife confirmed

Cats kill more birds than they do mice, and are a problem in enarly everywhere that isnt their native land (everywhere besides africa)

Cats also spread toxoplasmosis, which is a brain parasite that makes you insane.

Cats shit n a smelly box inside your home.

Aside from this they dont give one fuck about their owners.

Cat fags are truly the most pathetic cunts on earth

Cats are trash animals. The only reason they're worth keeping around is that they're half-decent ratters, but a dog can do that job twice as well.

Well I really do hate the smell of cat piss. It is Top tier awful.

Jack russell terriers are much better rat hunters than cats. Half the time cats dont even kill the mice and rats they catch. Jack russells will tear them to shreds.

F

There's literally a breed of dog called the Rat Terrier.

Spoiler alert - the clue is in the name, cat fags.

brown eyed dirty-blonde chicks are so dank

Yes, you're correct.

I'd just like to remind everyone reading this that if you don't like cats, you're likely a communist traitor and should probably be gassed.

Cat's are alpha as fuck though not all their owners are. My cat legit fucking loves me, always leaves me dead mice on my doorstep and comes over and chills by me and purrs whenever I sit/lay down. He loves people period though, but I'm a great owner and he's never been abused or disassociated.

Dogs are needy little beta bitches but I still love them too, but dogs stink up the house way worse.

Toxoplasmosis is rare and just buy clumping litter and clean it, its a couple scoops a day it takes 30 seconds. Compare that to having to bath your dog every other day or the house stinks of dog, and even then best case scenario your house stinks of wet dog.

Cats are literally fag enablers.

>card don't give one fuck about their owners

Well the term "care" is kind of a human thing, but many cats show affection to both their owners and even strangers, less so than dogs of course but that's no reason to speak in untrue absolutes

Also toxoplasmosis doesn't make you insane, that's a myth

Can't argue with your other points though

>that pic

Sup Forums used to be so different le sigh

>2015
boi

>two collars

Pence slowly strangled that faggot cat to death because it wouldn't stop doing deviant gay shit like licking its own asshole

So much has changed, the shill spamming has really diluted Sup Forums sadly

Make friends with the neighborhood outdoor cats.

What a redpill.

>cats
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasma_gondii
>Found worldwide, T. gondii is capable of infecting virtually all warm-blooded animals,[4] but felids such as domestic cats are the only known definitive hosts in which the parasite can undergo sexual reproduction.[5]
>T. gondii has been shown to alter the behavior of infected rodents in ways that increase the rodents' chances of being preyed upon by felids.
>A number of studies have suggested that subtle behavioral or personality changes may occur in infected humans,[21] and infection with the parasite has recently been associated with a number of neurological disorders, particularly schizophrenia[15] and bipolar disorder.[22]

fuck cats

This is why you don't go near strange ass cats. Domestic home raised cats are like bubble kids, they practically eat better food than some humans - get better vetrenarian medical care too.

Your average ally street cat is likely filled with the toxoplasma gondii

Umm one of those is a rabbit

wow um excuse me did you just assume xirs specie identity? ffs m8 it's 2017

>Pitbull or any mongrel variation thereof
Trash