What is wrong with a partner who has had """alot""" of past partners, somewhere between 10-20...

What is wrong with a partner who has had """alot""" of past partners, somewhere between 10-20? If a girl has seen 15 dicks, she's probably been disappointed by at least 10 of them. If you come along and give her the dopest dickin of her life why the hell would she go out to have another drunken one night stand with a guy who can barely stay half hard? I'd be more worried about about a girl who's been with 1 or 2 other guys thinking the grass might be greener elsewhere rather than some girl who's had her fun and knows what shes not missing out on.

I guess it's easy to say when you're part of the 7x6 masterrace

No. Fuck whores.

I'm a girl and a good man with good morals that is faithful and cares is more attractive to a good woman than his penis.

In the end, a woman wants to be married to someone who will take care of her and the children she makes with him

>she's probably been disappointed by at least 10 of them
is that what she told you to make you feel better?

Sex is overrated. It's not the end all be all that entertainment makes it out to be. Women don't really care about it THAT much. The ones that do are usually trashy

what is microchimerism?

Degenerate

The more partners a woman has, the more likely she is to cheat on you. She also has a higher hence of STDs, she's more depressed

obviously biased source is obviously biased

This

I know a lot of relationships with two people who have had minimal partners and they always wonder if the "grass is greener".

If you've fucked a decent amount of other people you realize fucking one person consistently is usually better and are more content.

But if you've had an excessive amount of partners you're probably just a whore and will cheat.

A woman who murdered her child is likely to have some regret about that, so why shouldn't you want to start a family with her, seeing as she's a decent person?

what

Bullshit. Any woman who has so little self-control as to fuck fifteen people isn't worth your time. Unless she's had some huge conversion experience or change of heart about it, she's just going to leech from you before moving on. No loyalty, no morals.

the less she knows the better, that's just a sad fact. a virgin today is basically a unicorn. the media is screwing with womens minds which isn't helping at all

Sex is cheap. A modest non-whore woman has real value. I can even get over it if she's been with 1-4 men before but more than that and I'm not really going to consider long term.

also keep in mind that if a woman SAYS she's been with 4 men, she lying and it's really been 10+. Always assume at least double the number of past partners that a woman tells you she's had.

fucking shill kill yourself

daily reminder

fifteen people is slightly above average through highschool/college

oy, only listen to our panel of ((experts)), anything else you see is false

Alot Isn't even a fucking word.

A hoe on the cock carousel doesn't know what she wants therefor is not trustworthy what so ever. Besides these type of women usually don't want kids and don't care about thinking logically or saving money.

>wanting kids
>saving money
pick one and only one

The only right answer.

>pol actually thinks they're going to find the virgin unicorn

Any decent looking girl in her late 20s has probably fucked way above your unrealistic numbers.

Women are an investment, and much like a stock its past performance and projected value are what we look at. Its a great irony that for what women truely want long term is now restricted to ever fewer high value men than before the agricultural revolution

I don't want a partner who's seen any other dicks, it just means they're looking to sleep around and not really serious about relationships.

you're actually right op

stop spoiling your kids

they wont settle down.

just like smokers wont drop smoking.
one slight push and theyre back at it.

10-20 is not a lot

i know ppl who average that a year but mostly 1 night stands

people are not usually getting 5 hrs a penis intercourse or vagina intercourse a night
by multiple partners.

I did have one friend that was a savage though

Well, a mother who HASNT murdered her kids yet still has the potential to, but a mother who has murdered kids before and feels bad is not likely to do it again. That's the level of logic OP is applying here.

Western women are whores and there's no fixing it end of story

>alot
learn English

you couldn't have reached for a worse analogy. lliterally millions of people have quit smoking for good and live much healthier happier lives.

>7x6 master race

It's true. I actually used to be a bull before the whole cuck meme started when it wasn't really known on the internet outsite of kink sites. I still have an xhamster with some of the old vids on it but even tho my face isn't in them I'm afriad of Sup Forums powers

why the fuck is this on Sup Forums?

sage

>thinking the grass might be greener elsewhere
>thinking

You as a guy put in more effort as the husband or boyfriend for the same result that fuckboi chad didn't have to because he has good genetics.

for that specific one i guess. but for like 20 other guys im that ""fuckboi chad"" so its all good

everything past virgin is degenerate

post tits