What does Sup Forums of the foreign legion?

What does Sup Forums of the foreign legion?

I know I'm a burger, but I'm such a fuckup that i might need to join the legion under a new identity to start over

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GsyFmMxvL6c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First of all, you're nuts if you join. The Legion is for people from the East and South who desperately want a passport to a Western country.

They'll think you're retarded for being there.

Also, you need to speak fluent French or they'll KNOW you're retarded.

They don't really care if you speak it. They make you learn it in boot camp though

There are better ways to start over. I'll just leave it at that.

Like what?

Depends on your life circumstances. Are you a convicted felon? Are you over 35? Did you finish high school?

If it's "no, no, yes", you have great options and need not do anything drastic.

I went to a shit high school, I'm going to a shit college. I'm unmotivated, I'm getting fatter by the minute. I'm actually pretty smart, although you'd never know because I'm constantly on Sup Forums, I don't study, and I don't do my hw on time. My parents have been so overly strict that I have so many social issues. They're so bad, that I can't hold a normal ducking conversation, I can count the number of girls I know on half my hand, I've never been kissed, and my friends are betas as well. I've been trying to change this for 4 years already but it just seems to be getting worse. I went to /adv/ for help, but they weren't helpful at all

Ya know, Joining the legion doesn't seem like that bad of an idea anymore

I think you should go check out Aaron Clarey on YouTube. Guy gives good advice for young men who feel like they're in a rut.

I wish you good luck.

I went about 2 years ago, got accepted and quit after 2 months. Got paid 800 Euro and they were very angry, you can leave in your first year no matter what they tell you.

I'm 5'10 160lbs in decent shape, had previous military service with a bad discharge due to drunk driving.

If you have a problem working with non whites you will hate this place. The majority of the people I met were Balkanites, Nepalese, and Mongolian.

You need to be able to run well and do at least 5 perfect pull ups, the entrance really is not that hard if you are in slightly above average shape.

Pic related is me outside the front gate of Fort de Nogant, which is the intake for the Paris region.

Well if that's the case then I'd have to start working out now

You sure about this or will just be /adv/ tier advice

It's really not super physically demanding but yeah you should be able to run 2 miles in 14 minutes and do 5 perfect pull ups at the bare minimum.

I've seen pudgy idiots with 0 military background accepted and an old Spetsnaz guy that could do 20 pull ups denied.

You should give some serious thought about joining the US army first, this place is only attractive to non whites who want an EU passport and westerners with literally nothing to lose.

If you ask him a question and pay a fee (like $30, I think), he'll answer your question thoroughly. Ask him flat out what you should do. Here's what he posted today.

youtube.com/watch?v=GsyFmMxvL6c

The pull up is easy enough, I just gotta work on my running.

I have thought about the army. My only thing is I like the fact that you have the option to completely change your identity in the legion. I'm stuck in a dead end to begin with, and if I don't leave home soon I'll be forced into the family profession (elementary school teacher). Besides, I live in New York. I've basically only dealt with non-whites

I was thinking about joining the Legion too

Don't listen to people saying "It's only for third world people". There are more French than any other nationality.

Just think about it thoroughly, take a year to exercise and to think about it

He's actually not that bad. Thanks user

Really? I though it's was exclusively for foreigners

You're welcome. I'll say I would've benefited enormously from some good advice when I was in my 20's.

Even without it, I ended up okay. I know if sounds cliche to say it, but it does get better as long as you don't fuck yourself over by getting in trouble.

I think you should start working out and dieting as if you're going to join the FFL. You'll start feeling better about yourself and you might catch a young lady's eye and decide that you have something to stick around for.

Key thing to remember is that as long as you're continuously doing things to better yourself, good things come.

Get your ass to the gym. It's easier than you think.

ive been wanting to join too

Which one are you, fucked up burger or living in deadend 3rd word shithole

Holy shit you sound like a woman. Stop blaming your problems on others. Sort your life out

Don't listen to this frog who has never been, I only knew of 2 Frenchmen in a cycle of 150+

They were both accepted

I've heard they don't do it like the old days. More squeaky clean records than cutthroats and bandits. Is that so?

i've heard its pretty shit now,

full of ex-cons, migrants and tryhards.

you get treated like absolute shit, and im not talking about basic military experience, your literally treated like a piece of shit.

all the facilities are run down, if you dont met what they want, even 2 months in, your kicked out immediately. marched out the gate, told to fuck off.

Just go in the marines you fag, I'm planning to do the same too.

the think about the legion is that they will accept anyone for induction,

even a homeless cunt off the street, but you will be assessed in detail. as you can imagine they get alot of people through there annually. pass rates are about 25-30% most drop out or are dropped.

I wanna join the legion because they let you change you're whole identity. The marines is for really fit patriotic guys

Russia has a much better foreign legion, but you will probably end up assraped during training.

If you're fat and out of shape there is no fucking way you can do 5 perfect pull ups

Just because some of my problems are caused by other people doesn't mean I can't point them out

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? You really want to defend France? Are you fucking retarded?

The FFL is for fuck ups looking for a fresh start. It's also pretty badass

Ugh. Don't join the Marines. Go to the Air Force, preferably the Reserve.

You get all of the same benefits and don't have to deal with a tenth of the bullshit.