When did you realize that the "Nation of Immigrants" narrative was complete bullshit?

When did you realize that the "Nation of Immigrants" narrative was complete bullshit?

>learned english, speaks it fluently
Somebody doesn't know their history

They did learn English though retard, maybe some Southern/Eastern European immigrants had thick accents in the 1st generation but they still learned it and had their kids speaking proper full english and not hood trash or ebonics.

explain your reasoning spic

Yeah, I meant the fluently part, besides, do you think the kids of italian immigrants didn't speak like total fucking idiots?

>EH YOUSE THINK IM SUM SORTA WISE GUY OR SUMTIN?

Good. That makes it easier for me to tell you that you missed a spot over by the bushes in the backyard.

This idea that people in the third world worship drug lords is fucking retarded. People generally hate drugs and drug gangs, the only people worshipping drug lords are stupid poor teenagers who are actually going to get involved with those gangs in the future(and hopefully get killed by police).

"haha I learn my history from hollywood haha im a mexican intellectual XDDDD"

Okay Pablo

OK, I guess the New York accent only came from movies for no fucking reason

You're referring to a New York accent and not only Italians speak with them.

The Melting Pot was always a ploy by (((them))). The term was popularized by Israel Zangwill, in a play from 1908. And helped to convince Americans that somehow a foreigner is on par with a native born American.

That's why American immigration laws used to only benefit northern Europeans.
> godtier master race

Fuck outta here, I'd prefer southern europeans rather than nordcucks any day

The idea of a new sort of nationality forming here is older than that though.

Between 1924 and 1965. The primary restrictions on immigrants before then were mostly about the Chinese.

The real redpill is that all immigration was a mistake

The restrictions were on all non Europeans. Northern Europeans were favored, other Europeans were let in at a controlled amount because they can assimilate and become indistinguishable from WASPs. That's the way it should be.

Too bad you're neither.

sure

There were lots of Eastern and Southern Europeans coming here between the 1880s and 1924. The biggest immigrant groups then were Slavs, Jews, Italians, and Hungarians. British immigration only dominated before 1830 or so.

You're forgetting the part where irish and italians were treated like shit lower classes until they needed to be included as proper white folk to keep the majority

I have strong descendance

>my great, great, great, great grandfather immigrated here from Spain that just proves how white Mexico is!!

Nowadays, though? Europeans are pathetic buttboy cucks.

Nah, Great Grandpa was a northern Italian who deserted his post

>Great Grandpa
I'm sure you look just like him

I'd bet that most Euros moving to america nowadays would be right wing though.

Brown Hair, green eyes. Mom's family has spaniard blood though

still better than Mexicans