What a boring unimaginative title for Hillary's new book. It needs a new title, "Schlonged" would have been better...

What a boring unimaginative title for Hillary's new book. It needs a new title, "Schlonged" would have been better. Suggestions?

>what happened
You lost lol

Hilary Clinton: Divided We Fall

its not her book, she paid some jew to write it and they put her name on it.

I wonder how you mention the Bill Clintons a rapist protestors considering they made rallying a total nightmare for the "fuck whitey" party the last few months.

No bun with mine

Trumped

>implying anyone but talking heads on the boob tube read this garbage
>implying this isn't just a way for Clinton to wash that sweet sweet bribe money
You folks are legit retarded.

It (Finally) Happened

>pic related
When children of the future ask what happened to the DNC, they will need read no further than the cover.

This

Tom Shillue said it's how you pronounce "what happened". it was funny the way he did it but it's hard to write it.

check'd and kek'd

>a boring unimaginative title
just like her campaign

If she named it "If I Rigged It"

She'd probably make all time best seller list

Sisterhood of the Travelling Excuses

The Hunger Blames

I thought the image of the book cover was a joke until I just checked on Amazon. Never mind the stupid title, that has got to be, hands down, THE most boring book cover I've ever seen in my entire life. How is this fucking possible?

whats the bet she'll try to make it that she was the biggest underdog in history?

"Oops, I Sharted"

It's obvious from the title she will do nothing but deflect in the book and make up some false narrative. It's the only thing she still has control over.

>IF THE EXIT POLL DATA DOES NOT FIT!!!
>THEN YOU MUST AQUIT!!!!!

>What Happened?

Somebody set us up the bomb, main screen turn on...

the bantz

I would have gone with "He Grabbed Me By The Pussy - A Clinton Story"

Stumped: The Hillary Clinton Story.

"Extremely Careless" With Forward by James Comey

Close, but no Cigar.

I'm Her

The only reason I can think of for her publishing this book is that she is going to run again in 2020 and god damn the Democrats better stop her.

misogyny
noun mi·sog·y·ny \mə-ˈsä-jə-nē\

: a hatred of women

It happened.