Drumpf is telling the police to be more brutal with criminals

What the fuck he's like Hitler

twitter.com/deray/status/891012098486145024

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x8uBZfTEdSo?t=24s
youtu.be/fITrmVVEoZI
youtube.com/watch?v=anah_4blbyU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FACE! GET A NEW COAT OF PAINT, MANGO MUSSOLINI? AHAHAHAHA

Niggers need to be treated differently.

They aren't the same as Caucasians and Mongoloids.

They're simple, so they respond to simple things.

Hopefully the resolution allowing the dog 20 seconds with a handcuffed suspect who tried to run passes.

he won't read your post yknow

This is great news. I can't wait to see more niggers shot and beaten!

chickens have come home to roost, boys

What a shitlord.

I think it is justified. Illegals in places San Francisco threaten that they will be less cooperative if enforcement is stepped up.

People need to know that they have to follow the rules not the other way around. Sometimes there just is no other options than to execute the fuckers.

>What the fuck he's like Hitler
Trump will NEVER be that great... fuck outta here. He already bent over for blacks. Oh, and then to be a total faggot he had to fucking bring asians into the mix.... god, he truly is a faggot trendy from NY

Awesome!

Good. About time law enforcement felt RESPECTED by the people. Even if that respect comes in the form of fear.

good fuck criminals hope they accidentally drop 12 rounds into their skull on the way into the paddy wagon and 100 more into their family when they sue

fuck em

Sweet I cant wait to blow the brains out of a police officer who tries and tests me. Just like one of my brothers did in Dallas on 2016.

I like how the nigger runs forward a step then throws himself against the windshield like that. Especially when the cop only had one arm and no leverage for that kind of a throw.

Niggers smash their own shit constantly to later scream about "muh brutalimitiy (gibs me gibs)." Our department started wearing body cams specifically to catch videos of niggers throwing themselves against walls or bashing their heads against windows then screaming about dem raycisses that own dem reparations. It's been wonderful watching a nigger beat himself bloody and get nothing out of it.

but user, black lives don't matter
>mic drop

>Trump: You don't have to watch the perp's head so closely as he's entering the vehicle. I'm not looking if he gets a little bump on the noggin.
>Deray: HE'S ADVOCATING _LITERAL_ VIOLENCE THIS TIME WHEN WILL YOU HONKIES LISTEN???

>This is the American police force
Eat your gun faggot

You wouldn't even treat a dog the way some people are treated by cops.

What are you waiting for, an engraved invitation? Get busy, Shitavious, we're all looking forward to the footage of their response!

Me too. Im pro nigger shooting as well.

shut up nigger

Dogs are better than niggers though.

Dogs have more value than niggers.

this, except pit bulls

American niggers are used to doing whatever they want to do around whites and other minorities..and get away with it because they are black...police officers enforce the law and don't care if you are black...howcome no other minority deals or complain about how they are treated by cops? Because they respect them.. nigs don't respect anyone not even their own people..so they pull that whitey racist card with cops...but how come asians, Hispanics, middle eastern people..you never hear a peep? They only racist against blacks nobody else...

shhh shhh now go to sleep user
shhshhhhh dont speak up, a frog boils in his pot with no complaints
shhhh

Blue lives matter.

Thug lives don't.

Policemen should live to ripe old ages.

Thugs should die young.

Those policemen are thanking God for a president who understands that.

So should you.

Of course not. Dogs are loyal and capable of learning.

top kek

So you're saying he needs to be more lenient with criminals?
The fuck is wrong with you. You're what's wrong with America. Crime is dissuaded by the harshness of the punishment. If it were relaxed, you'd find more people doing it.
Drugs in Singapore and Saudi (ignoring the sandniggerity) are negligible because the sentence is death.

Blacks respect power, if you treat them with 'respect' they take it as a sign of weakness.

Actually he said that killers don't deserve to be handled like children they deserve to be handled like killers. If every killer on the streets was executed in front of the town point blank and then their body tossed in the trunk how many killers do you think there would be today? Less? More? The same?

Less by simple subtraction.

The same. If a person is alread a killer, being scared of getting caught doesn't make him any less of a killer. Just a fag

>Blue lives matter.
lol

Criminals are subhumans, they deserve it.
Even more white criminals, since they are pissing away all their history to behave like niggers.

criminals caught red handed should be killed on site

le ebin niggity niggery niggers XDDD!!!

Trump has been consuming too many memes.

I wonder if these niggers and fags realize that capital punishment was really the only punishment for most crime for many many years. None of these cucks would ever have survived back then

The only problem with that is abusability by shit cops. Otherwise agreed 100%.

Fun Fact: is every law enforcement officer went out and shot one non-white person daily, the US would be 99% white in 4 months.

Just a thought experiment.

(((Gertz)))

>t. triggered nigger

This.

Let the cops get cont old of this shit. Decent people don't have to worry. If you are worried, good.

>t. stormweenie with missing chromosomes

holohoax

>t. shit colored monkey pretending to be human

>t. 85 IQ

>Duterte
ftfy

Correct. When faced with a nigger, you should bare your teeth, beat on your chest with both fists, and shout "MUH DICK" as loud as you can.

dogs are an objective net positive for humanity

can't say the same for niggers

lelelelelelelelelelelelelelelelele XDDDDDD lololol hahahahahahahahahahahaha le funny ebin meme XDDDDD!!!!!!1!1!1!!!!

This is good, prison is not much of a detterent because criminals voluntarily go to prison for endless gay sex. They get food and a bed and for most, social interaction. That's enough for them to go by.

BASED
A
S
E
D

technically correct, the best kind of correct.

>talking about apprehending a murderer
>libs of course sperg out

The left is full of idiots. It legitimately scares me that they might succeed in a coup, re install a corrupt government, and we'll all be drones in ten years. They honestly think Trump is a threat to America and want the elite pedos back in power. What do we do, bros? Where do we go?

just dont break the law and youll be fine ive only had one bad encounter with the police and he was just being rude

based

Well that's because dogs are actually good boys who dindu nuthin.

NO MORE DEAD COPS

Found the nigger.

They are criminals you fuckin idiot. Why should they get special treatment?!

Pitbulls I do.

>Niggers need to be treated differently.
>They're simple, so they respond to simple things.

Yep.
Niggers never evolved the capacity for internal morals; their behavior is ENTIRELY based on external controls and threat of violence. When those controls were removed during the Civil Rights bullshit of the 60’s, niggers reverted to their natural state.

A pavement ape can understand a punch to the face, or the likelihood of being killed while committing a crime, but not much else.
Imagine the confusion in the nigger mind upon being arrested for robbery, burglary, murder, rape, home invasion, carjacking, etc., and then being judged by a person they haven’t (yet) attacked, 3 months to a year later—or even longer.
This is the origin of their ubiquitous cry of “Dindu Nuffins!!!”
Roughly translated from nigger to human, it means “I personally didn’t do anything to harm you (specifically) within the last 5 minutes, so why are you (specifically) being mean to me?”

Niggers are perpetual children in adult bodies.
They need constant, immediate rebukes of their abhorrent behavior to even begin to mimic humans in modern society.
Absent this, they revert to the feral behavior of their African cousins.
When they see a rich man with bodyguards who are willing to kill them for looking at their boss cross-eyed, they understand.
When they see a bitch-ass accountant at a Waffle House with $100 in his pocket, they feel entitled to take his money from him because he can’t, or more often won’t, prevent them from doing so.

They only wail and gnash teeth about “poor, ventilated Shitavious” and his love of edumucation and dancing because they know White people are stupid enough to fall for that bullshit.

Because they're human first and then criminals. And because we don't live in fucking Iraq. Here we have due process. Everyone is innocent before proven guilty. Cops are cops. They are not the judge, jury, or executioner. Now fuck off back to your cave, you retard nigger and don't waste this board's time with your brainless shit.

This. I have tried to be nice to black people so many times. They always treat it as weakness. Why do you think warlords rise to supremacy so often in Africa? You have to just keep them in check like high school boys because they never develop past that mental level.

How about we move it from thought experiment to regular experiment?

Then I'll rephrase for him: They are niggers you fuckin idiot. Why should they get special treatment?

>calling someone a nigger while defending niggers

Um? NO they are CRIMINALS first! end of story! Stop being so pc! You are sympathizing with criminals. Thats wrong on so many levels. Go back to your safe space. You don't know whats good for you. And im not black, fuck you with that.

Cave? no no buddy you got it all wrong. You became SOFTER....pussy.

BASED TRUMP

MAGA

Criminals who killed or abused someone should be steralized and/or killed. Human rights is a sham.

4D chess. This is literally the only way to change police culture internally, and get legislatures involved. yall fuckin know it too. This quote from the president can be entered into evidence any time theres a police brutality case- hows a jury going to respond to that?

Niggers
youtu.be/x8uBZfTEdSo?t=24s

Dogs
youtu.be/fITrmVVEoZI

>he's like Hitler
Wrong board for getting a negative response on that

>niggers
>humans
I approve this.

Niggers and Spics BTFO.

Obama actually campaigned in 2008 to "return to the rule of law"

Just like Trump.

The difference was that as a liberal, Obama perceived the the "rule of law" was being abandoned in disfavor of his people. His people were everybody BUT honest americans.
So he said, that must be police brutality, and we mustn't deport illegal immigrants, and here's extra-judicial killings of american citizens via drones on foreign soils.

Trump, as his own entity (it ain't even right to label him republican), perceives the "rule of law" as the actual law and the constitution, as written and written with the intent to protect honest american citizens.

The biggest problem I think with police is lack of uniformity, departments depend on budgets and some have good ones and others bad ones. Fire departments have the same problem. There are fire departments out there that have fire hoses that fail testing but they can't afford to replace their hose so they have to just put it back on their trucks while others get a brand new truck every three years with new hose that they really don't need. So of course there's going to be poorer departments that have much worse performance than the richer departments, that's a serious problem though when your performance has life altering consequences.

With all the pushes for bodycams, most police know they are protected because more of them act justifiably.
Within a few years you will see liberals advocating ban bodycams because they aren't able to spin the story when a cop injures/kills someone while stopping a real crime.

>Niggers need to be treated differently.

pic related

Really make your brain think about it and then ponder why WhiteLivesMatter isn't the actual hashtag.

HAHAHAHAHA NIGGAS ON SUICIDE WATCH!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NIGGAS BOUT TO GET BTFO!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>they're human first
You sure about that? If the first fossils of homo sapiens sapiens were found in Ethiopia, are we positive that west Africans are also homo sapiens sapiens?

Wish he'd unleash the most violent cops on Hollyweird. I'd love to see the likes of Will Smith, Snoop, Stephen Colbert, Lena Dunham etc shot to death.

Part of that is true but I think the biggest gap is training. Police departments don't need too much gear to operate effectively for most responses but it's the training that matters.
For example, NYPD barely teaches how to fight hand to hand since that's seen by many as brutality. They're taught to rely on a few baton moves, pepper spray, and a tazer (if they have one.) and then their pistol.
This leads to officer resorting to their firearms early on or getting into a fist fight and either not knowing how to fight and getting their asses beat, or not knowing how to end it properly (Which leads to people getting seriously hurt, choked out, etc.)
Good point about fire departments though. Hopefully President Trump, or someone within his cabinet, will bring attention to how bad some places have it.

It's ok. CNN's on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=anah_4blbyU

Niggers see in murderers themselves. When a killer is taken off to jail he's one of the tribe.

DONALD DRUMPH NO

They reason they protect the head, cause you can just get the PD to pay you big buck thanks to a lawsuit.

This

The Negro is not human, and the largest wrong humans have done to the Negro is give it human expectations it could never fill.

Wtf i love Trump now.
Go police!
kill more niggers!

Behold, the average lolbergtard.