Last Goy Standing

Say something nice about him

His curls are libertarian, ie free and awesome.

He was the smartest candidate that ran last year.

he's a short guy

He was the smallest candidate that ran last year.

Is being a Senator even fun? It sounds awful.

Rand a cute!

*hides*

He actually believes and respects in
>pic related

He's a true patriot, unlike the rest of the fucking snakes in the GOP

No one respects smug eagles!

Its sad that only a few anons in here actually wanted him.

HaHa Brock house nigger

he seems a bit more main than his father; otherwords his father talks in long winded paragraphs about austrian economics, the business cycle, all that stuff that people don't know about because they're too busy watching america's got talent.
Rand seems to realize that most people are idiots, and that you have to at least try to dumb down your message to get voted. So...he's definitely more mainstream.

He sounds like an old chicken...just like his father. Not presidential!

Paul is great, but he doesn't have the alpha dog leadership qualities that Trump has. Trump may not be as knowledgeable but he knows how to surround himself with experts.

Rand would be a great VP in my opinion, but I like Pence a lot.

I remember Rand had a lot of support from here long before the race started and basically up until Trumps first few rallies. Even his numbers were great up until Trump, I think Rand made a mistake not trying to align himself or at least be neutral with Trump but back at the start of the race he wasn't seen as a serious contender. As for the guy himself though hes a great principled statesman and I still think he was the best choice policy wise. You guys need more like him in the houses.

>He's a true patriot, unlike the rest of the fucking snakes in the GOP
He couldn't get board certified as an ophthalmologist in Kentucky, so he created his own board certification on paper and certified himself. Rand cheats his patients - he's the worst kind of snake.

Rand Paul was one of five congressmen and two senators who voted against S.722.

These are both pretty true. If I voted in the Republican primaries it would've been for Rand Paul. I ended up voting for Trump in the general election, but if Rand ever makes it there, or in any election that I can from my state for him in, it's definitely going to him.

>alpha dog leadership qualities that Trump has
Is that how you're spinning the White House Dumpster Fire? That's some sweet Kremlin propaganda, comrade. God damn that shit-post is worth a kopeck!

>Russia in 2017
>communist
Back to r*ddit, pussy nigger.

Posting behind a proxy again, leaf?

Come on now, really? Second smartest, maybe? just maybe?