/ggg/ - Go Green General - SOWING THE SEEDS OF CHANGE Edition

Welcome to /GGG/ - Go Green General!
>tfw you live to see Right Wing Botanist Squads

>What is this general about?
This general is to add onto the solution of what we all know as the ghetto. Everyone knows that the ghettos of the world are run down, destroyed remnants of previously white neighborhoods. These areas lack basic maintenance. Any problem with the infrastructure of these areas does not get fixed and only worsens (further ghettofying it).

>Ok, what's the solution?
The most environmentally-friendly solution: to make seed satchels. A seed satchel is a small ball of potters clay filled with seeds. All you gotta do is toss some seed satchels into the yards of these ghetto nog heavens and within a year these lush plants will reclaim the land! And plants that tend to reclaim land have a habit of breaking plumbing and such.

>How is this gonna work?
Gentrification outprices the nigs, so we can get our beautiful cities back. Once that's done, who cares where they go?

They can't come back, too expensive.
They can't go to big (white) cities, too expensive.
Back to Africa? How about Mexico/Canada?

One less family on welfare, in my book, is a stunning success.

>How do we make seed satchels?
Ingredients here: pastebin.com/7bvYHjyi

**USE OF DRONES, SLINGSHOTS, ETC ALSO ENCOURAGED**

>Any seed suggestions?
Look for native, fast growing plants in your area. Lists will be developed for every state.
Do not suggest non-native invasive plants. Spreading them where they don't exist is a felony, and may result in jail time.

>Wait, if we don't use invasive plants how does this work?
Being the board of peace, we do not condone using invasive plants such as knotweed. However, a small percentage of our users are extremists. And you cannot hold the majority (moderate gardeners) responsible for what the minority (extremist gardeners) try to do! Board of peace!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134843684/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ggg//
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Very Original Thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134843684/

>List of previous threads:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject//ggg//

I guess I'm just worried that the status quo do-folders in government will decide to use tax money to build more nigger abodes and give it to them for little to no cost or at least subsidized by even more tax money.

*do-gooders not do-folders.

How about releasing rats?

It's a perfectly valid concern.
In the event someone (government) steps in to relocate, there isn't much they can do. They won't build new shelters, and Section 8 housing is very limited (not to mention a very arduous process to enter. Avg. wait time is 3-6 years for new applicants)

We've discussed a number of alternatives to release into the population, including rats, insects, and poisonous plants.
Rats already exist in ghettos, and wouldn't do much good. Releasing more would just increase the risk of the rats relocating to more... hospitable places (non-ghettos).

Some art posted by other anons from previous generals.

You could very carefully raise Termite colonies to release in those areas.

Then we get to plant bomb the nogs again.

Does anyone live in Salt Lake City and want to hit some spic areas?

How does overgrown gardens == gentrification and outpricing?

Hey OP, every time you've made a thread this week I have sent a tip to the FBI.

When you get a knock at the door, remember this post and this image. Hope you used VPN.

Fuck off kike.

Stop trying to move the niggers out of their containment areas.

>He's going to throw seeds on lawns

They have bigger fish to fry.

The problem with termites is they can spread through trees, so any additional efforts would turn into a pandemic.

Termites are like the chemical warfare of /ggg/, to be used only by the extremists (which I do not condone).

The idea is to place plants that can affect infrastructure. Nigs tend to not keep their affairs in order, so by the time they go to actually deal with the problem, their plumbing has been destroyed and the foundations to their houses are being crushed beneath the flora

>by the time they go to actually deal with the problem, their plumbing has been destroyed and the foundations to their houses are being crushed beneath the flora
Okay, so their shit gets condemned. And then... The land sold on for gentrification? OP needs to be clearer. I'm all for Right Wing Gardening Squads though.

I'm in Phoenix. I'm building a seed-nuke.

Tattle tale.

>containment area
We've talked about this in a few of the previous generals, actually. These containment areas are already slated to be gentrified at some point or another (fucking beta males having to make things difficult), so we're speeding up the process through more natural means.
Plus, every nog den that goes down via plants is helping the environment, pissing off the environmentalists. Literally right wing gardening squads.

>I'm in Phoenix
Are you going to show up in the hood to water it too?

Wha chu say ese, not in ma hood. GGG a bitch.

Some plants to be considered for specifically targeting subsurface infrastructure (plumbing, internet lines, some electrical)

An excellent plant to be considered for western states, or for an especially shitty nogville

consideration: be careful this plan doen't lead to massive amounts of "roundup" being used to deal with this. it's fucking carcinogenic and will poison the land and it's people. "just a reminder".

Good point.
Unfortunately, no matter what "we" (anybody who wants to try to fix things) try to do, there will be consequences. In this case, an increased use of things like Roundup.
However, it's the safer than many other alternatives.
Like it's been discussed though, many ghetto nigs don't even bother until it's too late. These are where the seedbomb method is most effective.

Thanks to Walmart all these chemicals are available to the unwashed masses at bottom dollar prices.

Mexican gardeners are too cheap to buy $120 roundup concentrate so they just use diesel fuel.

This is fucking retarded. Roots won't damage pipes for decades and by then the race war will be over.

That's where you're wrong, kid.
What you're thinking of is the speed at which tree roots grow, which does take a long fucking time. Trees are good, but a lot of what goes on in here isn't about trees.
The race war won't end as long as there's government-funded voter importing and affirmative action, which is a life-long battle. It's only begun, friendo.