Lynn Aronberg just filed for divorce from her husband who was the state's Attorney for Palm Beach

Lynn Aronberg just filed for divorce from her husband who was the state's Attorney for Palm Beach.

She couldn't stand to be married anymore to a man who doesn't fully support and respect OUR PRESIDENT.

Anthony Scaramucci's wife just filed for divorce "after getting "fed up" with his quest to get close to President Trump, whom she despises."

Lynn loves Trump and is smoking hot. The Mooch is now free and works directly with trump. Lynn is used to politics being the ex-wife of a States Attorney.

The Mooch needs a good woman by his side, someone he can trust.

I think we have an amazing opportunity here. The last 12months I've seen some absolute miracles come out of this place and I think the internet needs to find a way to get these two connected. Let's manifest the first public power couple brought together through respect for our President.

(((KEK)))

Her canolli wasnt tight enough, jabroni. No more pizzas for his oven, only the juice.

Nice pic. Here have a different one of her.

kike-swap?

Those are two different people
You must also live in Florida you fucking genetic trash

>Florida poster being retarded
What else is new

Good goys!

The jews didn't make you a rural retard from Florida, your parents did. Are your parents jewish?

This is fucking brilliant.

Mooch can fuck her to annoy her husband, but no more jews for him.

>I think we have an amazing opportunity here. The last 12months I've seen some absolute miracles come out of this place and I think the internet needs to find a way to get these two connected. Let's manifest the first public power couple brought together through respect for our President.
goddamn just kill yourself already. please

Never been to Florida but some neet retard on Sup Forums is convinced of it.

Are your parents related?

Two dumb bitches who don't respect marriage or their husbands.

>I'm not the rural retard, you are
>and you're a NEET
Sure is r*ddit in here.

HHHHNNNNGGGG

Didn't plan on falling in love tonight.

Aronberg
>berg
Really gets those packets routed.

Who the fuck cares?

>waste of dub$
>One a fucking
>Cuck

stay mad gay mustache man, hotties love Trump

Goncern for bic reladed?

Serves him right, He married a Jew.

Prolly not, most niggers dont like trump either and if this lady left her husband over trump, i doubt she would lay with apes who dont like him either.