Justify this:

and while you're at it explain to me how chinks are not subhuman.

go ahead I'll wait

>inb4 plebbit edgelord posting
>inb4 feefee posting
>inb4 unironic chink chinkposting about chink "culture" and chink "values"

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/yulin-dog-meat-festival-2016-new-pictures-emerge-of-nightmare-conditions-for-animals-involved-in-a6973021.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7ca8s
youtu.be/1-unYQp4kN0
youtube.com/watch?v=93_ttVOe-Dc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Time for archive
archive.is/7ca8s

You adorable, naive child. If you think this is bad you're way out of your depth in this place. Go back to fark or wherever you came from. Here be monsters far worse than this.

China on the right

youtu.be/1-unYQp4kN0

Because God said it is.

Why would you expect Sup Forums of all places to defend degenerate and obscene cultural practices?

>Justify this
Why? There is not a person on this board that doesnt want to nuke the shit out of those slant eyed fucks.

There is literally no difference between eating dogs and you eating pork, beef or any other animal meat. The only differences there are the arbitrary ones you have created in your own mind due to your own mental conditioning you have received since birth.

To me you are as sub human as they are.

Go vegan already you hypocritical piece of shit. Or just continue to be a sub human piece of shit like they are.

Those gooks should be boiled alive. They are savages. I would take pleasure watching my dogs quarter any of them.

>2016
we're trying to do real work here, get fucked

>Go vegan
You sick fuck. There is literally no difference between eating plants and you eating animals, or fungi. The only differences there are the arbitrary ones you have created in your own mind due to your own mental conditioning you have received since birth.

Haha. Yeah. I can train cows to search an area? Or guard?

Yet there is a

Besides clams, I boil nothing else alive

Plants and fungi don't have a central nervous system.
Plants and fungi don't have brains.
Plants and fungi don't feel pain
Plants and fungi don't experience fear.

If something can feel pain or experience fear, like pigs and dogs do, then torturing and slaughtering them is ethically immoral.

You have no argument.

So because something can't search an area or guard it doesn't have the right to life? If something can't guard an area or search an area it is okay to torture and murder it?

So it is ethically justified to torture and murder another sentient being which feels pain and experience fear for the sake of having a burger because you don't boil it alive?

Let me guess - "muh humane slaughter tho"?
Would you be okay if I humanely raped you up the ass then slit your thought humanely?

**throat

that was quick. did you miss the inb4s, sweety?

because this is the only place that gives me hope anymore

eating an animal doesn't require torturing it. next meme argument please

agreed

and what "real work" did you do today, user?

Only liberal snowflakes care about animal wel-

youtube.com/watch?v=93_ttVOe-Dc

Nothing is tortured anytime its properly slaughtered, you tree fucking faggot. I mostly don't eat meat, but you make me want to grill a steak

>eating an animal doesn't require torturing it. next meme argument please

You clearly have no idea what "livestock" animals go through before they end up on your plate. Same goes for eggs and milk.

Define humane rape please

See
Willful ignorance

That's the point.
It doesn't exist.

>there are literally idiots equating humane slaughter to the absolutely disgusting practices done in Yulin

>inb4 "humane"

There is a VAST difference between killing an animal quickly and boiling it alive or putting a flamethrower to it, you fucking imbeciles.

Name ONE difference that doesn't completely shatter my fragile worldview which is built upon repeating nonsense so often that I sort of kind of believe it. I fucking dare you.

Would you be okay if I killed you "quickly" after raising you in hell like conditions your entire life?

"Hey, at least I don't put a flame thrower to animals still alive, so it is perfectly fine to cause the life long suffering of animals in the lead up to their 'quick' deaths."

Why don't you stupid faggots build something out of your shitty sandbox of a country instead of shit posting all day?

>Plants and fungi don't feel pain
>Plants and fungi don't experience fear.
Who the fuck are you to say? Are you a plant? Plants exhibit every other emotion, and a number of studies have shown they feel pain. Just because their biology doesn't conform to your incredibly narrow minded and ignorant world view doesnt give you the right to murder and eat them!

How about this?

Humans are Apex predators and I'll eat whatever the fuck I want. I don't need an argument.

>Who the fuck are you to say? Are you a plant?

This is as good as meat eater logic gets. This is what it is like when you run out of rational arguments and you are desperate.

I wouldn't live in your country even if you paid me. I am serious. I have traveled through there and it is a crime infested shit hole. You should establish some basic law and order before you comment on Australia.

Studies have shown that the Chinks lack empathy all together. They do not feel bad about harming others but they have a since of shame. They use shame to control people instead of a consciousness. They have TV shows that shame Chinese people who get in trouble abroad because they are such bad tourist and have no place outside of Chinkland. Studies have also shown that they lack a spatial intelligence that westerns have. That is why they stack up on top of each other like insects. They are literally hive mind subhuman garbage.

>they don't even know about the ancient Chinese culinary practice of live boiling - the hotdog style.

An apex predator going to the supermarket? Hahaha. Wow you are tough.
Do apex predators suffer from heart disease when they consume shit tons of meat?

if you see an animal you eat it. if it begs mercy you rip out its tongue. you burn its children in front of it. you make it suffer in unbelievable ways. why? because it is animal. inferior being. and being human is to show your superiority. to live is making the lesser suffer. being human is taking away their happiness. dog can't fight back, it has nop power. something so weak has no right to exist in world of Man.

we literally do the same (and worse) to animals smarter than dogs.

just off yourself already. not even your dog will miss you.

Nobody would ever pay you to come here. Nobody wants to do you that favor. Why would you visit a shitty city?

Thank you!
I was beginning to think no one could use their fucking brain.

I actually agree with this.

I'm white, American, I'm a meat eater and have a dog. Though I have never eaten dog and it is foreign to me, it does not make eating dogs less moral than eating pork, chicken or cow.

WTF? having empathy is one of the things that separates us from beast.

Well done.
You are not a hypocrite.
Although I consider you to be filthy for eating meat, you are nonetheless intellectually honest.

Do you boil your pork chicken or cow alive? Do you hang them upside down and beat them with a stick because you have a sucked up belief that it makes the meat taste better?

Great. Get a chicken and attempt to train it. Tell us how it goes

The horrors of factory farming in the US surpass this. Us white people just have a love affair with dogs so this affects us.

>Thinking eat meat
I get the entirety of my sustenance from air and shitposts. I dont even have to take vitamin supplements unlike you.

So stop buying any meat products from big companies. Look online, they're lots of choices around you, just gotta pay a bit more, mate

See
So if a living being can't be trained it has no right to life and it can be mutilated, tortured and murdered for your convenience?

Meat eaters are all the same, doesn't matter if it's pigs or dogs, only vegans are morally superior.

If we didn't raise animals for food, many would never have a chance at life. Domesticated animals wouldn't exist at all. As long as their living conditions and slaughter are humane, I have no problem with eating any animals.

Also, thousands of dogs and cats are "put down" every year in the U.S. that could have been used for food for humans. I am actually more concerned about the treatment of pigs. They're far smarter than dogs and are often treated badly due to their undeserved reputation of being filthy. They're not unless they're pinned in with their own shit.

Anyway, enjoy your feminine penis soy bean eating faggot.

Cows are the stupidest fucking animals. They stand in a field all day and do... nothing at all, just eat and shit. That's it. They're barely smart enough to look for shade when it gets hot.

Pic related: They actually are good for something.

the difference is when westerns hear about factory farming they are at least horrified and show empathy and say "holy shit that is fucked up" chinks do not because they lack empathy making them sub human trash. further more factory farming is a method used to produce more food for the populous at a cheaper price. Boiling a dog alive is not. Hanging a dog upside down and beating it while it is alive is not.

Boom! Another intellectually honest person.

I take B12 because I don't eat animals, which have to be injected with B12, which you then consume. Eating meat is basically taking a supplement indirectly, except you get all the extra added nasty hormones and other shit it has also been injected with during its life.

My lord you faggots have nothing better to do than troll all day. Can you faggots ever grow crops there? Fuck an abbo for me, will ya mate?

Filthy? Those that go without animal nutrients are more likely to suffer from mental illness and be more sickly with more medical treatment.

I boil my lobsters alive. And many farms that slaughter animals are hitting cows and chickens before being put to death. I don't condone it, but what does it really matter in the end in that animal's life?...other than lowering the quality of the meat.

Dogs eat shit like chickens

Hitler had no compassion only desire to achieve greatness. Empathy is liberal bullshit.

Thanks for the laugh.

It is worse to see factory farming and say "holy shit that's fucked up", and then proceed to consume a burger. In this scenario, you have recognized what you are doing is wrong, yet you carry on anyway.

The only reason factory farming exists is not because we require the food it produces, you could eat anything else. The reason factory farming exists is because people like you DEMAND meat. Supply and demand.

Hitler had compassion of Aryans.

There's no difference from eating a cow from eating a dog, aside from your feelings. Go out for a change, you weak faggots.

I only eat grass fed beef from the local market that operates a few weekends out of the month. The hamburger tastes better than a lot of supermarket steaks. Very little fat too.

You are right.
They are good for something as a food like that.
They are good for giving fat fucks like you heart disease and diabetes.

Sub human detected

Its just the way the shit swirls down the toilet.
Yall just a bunch of Yakub ass white folks. WHite people only like dogs because they like to fuck them
Death to whitey

How is it worse? at lest the person acknowledged that iti was fucked up while the subhuman chink has no knowledge of it being fucked up

That's why I don't care if Chinese dogs get killed, as long as American dogs are safe.

He did for fellow humans and Shepards

no but pussies who shill all day do

they really aren't supposed to be hitting the animals. They have a special bolt gun to do the slaughter.

>Those that go without animal nutrients are more likely to suffer from mental illness and be more sickly with more medical treatment.

I am waiting for you to provide a peer reviewed scientific publication in a well respected medical journal that supports those claims.

I meant not all dogs are equal. Maybe Chinese dogs are more aggressive or dumb so they are inferior to American dogs.

Why would I justify it? I want war with china.

(((peer reviewed))) joinal oy vey

How about a little compassion for an animal that has been by our side since before we were civilized. An animal that slept by our side and woke us up when danger was coming by our camp.

Man fuck you nigger

Ethically it is worse because you have chosen to do the wrong thing, compared to someone who is oblivious to moral choices and being unable to distinguish right from wrong.

But yes that would make Chinks subhuman, I agree. But ethically you would be worse for deliberately choosing to be evil despite knowing better.

its actually the farm companies wanting to turn on maximum profit for littlest margin of error or effort

streamlining the production of chicken on a conveyer belt lower the amount of paid employees, it was never about demand by the consumer

What movie is that from?

Right, the fat fuck calls someone else a sub-human. Your fat rolls makes you barely human, Free Willy.

Why are all veggies numales or on antidepressants? It's almost like humans are omnivores who need animal protein, fat, and cholesterol to be healthy.

Sub humans don't understand this. That's the difference. I mean...they couldn't build the wheel or make fire....

>since of shame
You dumb cunt. Gooks may lack empathy, but God damn if they're not smarter than you.

Fun fact: dogs were also a food source by human ancestors.

If you didn't purchase meat, they would not make a profit.
Purchasing something equates to producing demand, and that will induce supply to meet that continued anticipated demand by providing more of it in the future.

>Cow
>relationship with human is to be kept for food
>dog
>symbiotic relationship with human that has become so extensive that every dog breed has a different use for humans
literally the same guys! Kill yourself you slant eyed faggot, you don't have to worry about going to hell for it because slants don't have souls.

You're under the misimpression that being a vegan will make you live longer. You won't live longer, it will just seem longer.

I bet you became a vegan because you wanted some pussy and she was a vegan, so you went along with it. If you were truly secure in your belief, you wouldn't be here proselytizing. So, reclaim your manhood and go back to a carnivorous life.

Yeah, I must be a round ball when I pay this much attention to what I eat

I will slightly agree to this. I for the most part eat fish and free range beef.
Most people live on a tight budget and have no choice but to eat factory farmed food. hence the making cheap meat for the populous. It is cheaper here in the states to eat meat then to try to fill up on veggies. Unless you want to eat rice and beans every damn day.

oh whoops wrong subhuman pic here's one that fits you better

chinks didnt domesticate dogs like the weat did, the dog they have were brought over through trade or the mongols.

when they first saw them, they probably just thought canines were a another type of food animal

Huh? The movie that is playing in my head I guess

Without demand, those animals would never get to live. You don't want those animals to have a chance at life? Get off your high-horse numale fag.

>muh feelings
Your no different from the liberals you hate. You're a like a female, fucking Americans are such faggots.

There are medical journals all over that support my statement, take your pick. Those that do not eat animal products tend to have lower healthier BMIs, as meat eaters are fatter. But it is also true that those that go without animal products are more likely to suffer mental illness and need more medical attention for various ailments.

Many years ago, when my dad was in his 20s...he was the guy holding an electric rod, to shock the pigs coming down the conveyor belt. Mom said he brought home the best pork tenderloin.

>I only eat the finest fat and the sweetest lard

>implying were a muslim country
American education at its finest

I know you're being contrary for the sake of it, but plants and fungi do not have the neurological cells required for sentient life. t. Masters in Neuroscience

Personally, I'd have no problem eating dog, cat, or really any other animal. Different cultures value different animals. One user said that dogs are valuable because they can guard and search an area. You can't train a cat to do that, so are cats fair dinner menu?

Another user said that cows are dumb, so they should die. What about pigs, who have intelligence comparable to a dog, if not more? Are dogs therefore on the menu, and pigs shouldn't be eaten? (inb4 Jew)

Every species of animal has value based on a different scale, whether it be for physical labour, companionship, intelligence, aesthetics, cultural significance, etc. We view the animals we view as off-limits, such as dogs, cats, horses, etc. because we were raised in a culture that values them. Whereas if we were in another culture, we might value cows, pigs, chicken, etc because our culture values them, but not because they are intrinsically more important or useful than other animals.

I can't even say I'd object to eating cats or dogs based on how they are ethically treated, as cows, pigs, and chickens are treated like shit as well, and I eat them. So yeah, no problem with eating some dog or cat.

I believe you might have meant "You are a dumb cunt".

>justify this
>but don't use actual arguments or I'll have to admit defeat

Listen here you little shits, coming from vegetarian fag, there's objectively nothing wrong with killing animals to eat as long as it is a rather quick kill as all predatory animals do.
What is fucking utterly savage about our current times is that not only we put animals since their births in dark, enclosed rooms for all their lives, but also they die in rather slow deaths by bleeding out just for the sake of meat quality. Like how the Jew Mark Shekelberg realized, the meat industry was a mistake, humans should kill with their own hands.

what is a shar-pie? what is a shih tzu?