McCain colludes with Dems to strike down repeal

>"According to @JackPosobiec staffers confirm last night McCain was laughing w Dems and said, "Lets see Donald make america great again now"
What should be done with this Traitor?

Given a medal for triggering pol

I thought the GOP supported veterans.

Why are they trying to strip millions of them of their healthcare?

arizonans need to explain themselves for this one, captain jack has been a senator for your state for the past 30 years

flake isn't much better

THIS TBQHWY
H
I
S

T
B
Q
H
W
Y

Why did you want healthcare repealed anyway, senpai?

Jake Prozac is literally never right, stop fucking posting about him

Veterans get VA healthcare you fuckwit

Posobiec is trying to make people think we're SJWs by shutting down plays and now literal Fake News by just making shit up

Doesn't matter.

We need to punish Mccain.

Okay...

props to mccain for doing the right thing

GOP needed someone expendable to KILL the BILL, he is perfect. He has brain cancer will either retire or die, so no cost to him. I personally will not be voting for the GOP till America goes Bankrupt, then vote from the rooftops. FUCK THE GOP !! A bunch of Cucked liberals!!

Hope the fucking maggot dies a slow painful death.

his slow, agonizing death will be enough

Nobody even tries anymore.

0/10

Here's the thing... I worked as an intern for a prominent senator, and I was privy to all of the shenanigans which go on behind the scenes there. After each election cycle, the senators get together and compare dicks to see who should listen to whom. McCain has the largest penis in the senate. He was at least 9 inches and slightly less girthy than a disposable water bottle. It's even rumored that he banged several female interns and they couldn't really handle him based purely on size. They said that since he was so old, he didn't move much during sex, he would just ram his massive penis inside them and sort of convulse for about a minute before he blew a considerably large load. None of them could walk for days. I don't like the guy based on his views, but you have to respect someone with a cock that large.

>according to a known liar he totally said this
Yeah, cool, who cares

>What should be done with this Traitor?

Fuck this motherfucker.

>Press C to have his cancer come back twice as strong.

C

memed to death

praise kek

>According to @JackPosobiec

Guy's full of shit.

We need Trump to publicly call for all three Republicans to be primaried.

Why is a man with a tumor-brain allowed to cast votes at all?

He's literally dying of brain cancer. How is he still allowed to vote on bills?

Because Mitch McConnell is an idiot.

C
i hope he goes into terminal 7

let this mother fucker die
kek wills it

This. Rand Paul really should be made senate majority leader.

Can't wait for 2018 when the Cadillac tax kicks in. Unions will be screaming like aborted babies. It's going to be sweet when that 40% excise tax hits.

If he didn't vote, the bill would have died 50-49 on tuesday.

it looks like traitor John is doing his usual tricks

>still not realizing that Obamacare was a poison pill designed to kill the private insurance industry to lay the groundwork for single-payer

>What should be done with this Traitor?

Toss a handfull of baby dicks in the hole where they took part of his think-meat out. Sew it shut. Let 'em rot in there until he dies of rotten baby dick poisoning.

This is acceptable.

For those who don't know, Obamacare means much higher premiums [they go can increase a $100 a month or more at the beginning of the year] and much, much higher deductibles. Up to $30,000.

Need an operation? You're paying cash until you meet your deductible. Do you have an extra $10,000 or $15,000 for that? Too bad if you don't, I guess you'll just declare bankruptcy.

People lost plans they liked, the doctors they liked and had to pay a lot more for the right to lose what they wanted. Premiums go up every year, women are forced to have prostate exam coverage and men are forced to have gyn coverage.

It's an abomination, and will die all by itself, thank God.