What do you all think of Kendrick Lamar?

What do you all think of Kendrick Lamar?

>Complains about "police brutality"
>Continues to glorify drugs, guns, violence and thug culture

It's fucking cringe and I'm embarrassed with the state of these so called "conscious rappers" Kendrick's a fucking joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PtNk54abIAk
youtube.com/watch?v=3rkJ3L5Ce80
youtube.com/watch?v=3qpcyJ-nse0
youtube.com/watch?v=kGjSq4HqP9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=igUsHrFqegE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBGCOCxLgA
youtube.com/watch?v=Dbd4h1kaFlY
youtube.com/watch?v=LiOYkS877Xk
youtube.com/watch?v=nqtobIpZt68
youtu.be/K9cvtpt1VyY
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyMG3b05u0
youtu.be/tO8GXrNyaXM
youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTYgq4EoRo
youtube.com/watch?v=lJGXSybL1NY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

>any nigger culture whatsoever

disgusting

Some people in my town like him. I've been wanting to listen to his albums just to see what the fuss is about.

>What do you all think of Kendrick Lamar?

I don't. Black people are beneath me. I don't think about them. They worry all day about me. As they should.

Why would the lion worry about the yapping dog or the jabbering hyena? I'm evolved. I'm smarter. I'm enlightened. Meddle with the niggers if you must, but you're wasting your time.

Niggers Gon nig

Eh its like most nigger music, I'll listen to it when working out. Nothing of any real meaning tho. I usually am a jazz/classical guy myself

kendrick's popularity is not an accident. kendrick is earning chump change compared to the ppl who own him.

>Continues to glorify drugs, guns, violence and thug culture

This is low quality b8, have you actually listened to any of his albums?

Overhyped as shit. I miss the cool rappers like Fiddy and DMX.

I felt the same way and then i heard this song of his on sirius and was shocked at how fucking vacuous and generic the lyrics were and he had a completely unlistenable voice to boot. it must be some sort of social experiment in marketing.

youtube.com/watch?v=PtNk54abIAk

I like this islam larping fat ass though
+ he is white.
Fuck your soft shit

created a whole album as a fuck you to white people and they still ate that shit up

he's talented at what he does, which takes nearly no talent. doesn't mean lyrics aren't dogshit though.

>created a whole album as a fuck you to white people
Which one

Hang yourself for giving enough of a fuck to know who "kendrick lamar" is.

"Cool" rappers? None of them are cool. They are nigger busybodies. All they can do is profess their toughness. But they lack toughness in the one area that matters: mental toughness. Acuity. Intelligence. Niggers are like wailing children in the arena of logic and debate. They cannot hold a candle to the white man.

If you are impressed by the "bling" of the nigger ape's mating call peacocking routine, then you are an intellectual lightweight as well. Hmph. I'm sorry I even corresponded with you. You are like a peasant who has slipped in mud grasping desperately at my resplendent robes.

overrated manlet

lil peep is Sup Forums's rapper

youtube.com/watch?v=3rkJ3L5Ce80

youtube.com/watch?v=3qpcyJ-nse0

WE POST WHITE RAPPERS ONLY

Well I listen to country music and 80's 70's 60's rock because I'm white and I don't like giving my money to niggers and country music promotes strong family values. (Anti degeneracy)

>Why would the lion worry about the yapping dog or the jabbering hyena?

The Arts used to be reflection of society in its natural state. Now Jews use the arts to shape society to how they see fit. It doesn't work on intelligent demographics so they target those dumb savages in urban areas, women, and cucks. Sad.

King Kunta

Why do people who pay no attention to hiphop feel the need to comment on it? Ive also noticed this with conspirtards on jewtube who claim every famous black male is part of the 1llum1nat1.

his new album "DAMN" from a purely musical standpoint is really creative. He had a great producer. But the lyrics are just nigger trash. Which is a shame. Then again niggers ruin anything they tough so it is to be expected.

Bitch don't kill my vibe is a dope song.

THIS DICK AIN'T FREE

youtube.com/watch?v=kGjSq4HqP9Y

#staywoke

Vinnie is where it's at but no one touches apathy.

Who owns the record companies dumbass? Fucking kikes

pic related, JMT listeners

That song he did with Jidenna was cool.

>everyone constantly goes on about how great Good Kid M.A.A.D City is
>listen to it
>it's shit and significantly worse than every other popular hip hop album released in the same time frame
Dr. Dre is and always will be a mistake

There are no "conscious" niggers. An enlightened nigger is an oxymoron.

I've never heard his music. Nigger culture is trash. Rap is only good when it's Moon Man.

what a fucking lame tune. tattoo that says "daddy" and a marijuana leaf that is certified NOT Sup Forums

>Implying sing about me/dying of thirst isn't the greatest rap song of all time

>Everyone constantly goes on about moop dap diddy dappa dood nah mudda fig nugga but it's yabba dabba dumb

That's what you sound like to cultured people. You are a mistake. An intellectual mistake. Pathetic. Stop worshipping the lip blubbering of niggers.

Rap made by white rappers is good though. But it never goes mainstream because niggers can't understand rap that requires an above 100 IQ to understand. Aesop Rock for example is a good example of a great white rapper.

youtube.com/watch?v=igUsHrFqegE

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEBGCOCxLgA

youtube.com/watch?v=Dbd4h1kaFlY

never heard of him but im sure hes a dumb nigger

To Pimp a Butterfly is one of the greatest albums of our generation

>Tells his listeners to "be humble"
>Isn't humble
A hypocrite. Too much profanity to make any of his songs comprehensive.

Swimming Pools and the first half of M.A.A.D City are the only parts of that album that aren't unlistenable trash

>he listens to music that only Sup Forums (a bunch of NEET virgins) approve of

get a load of this virgin loser lmao

it sounds good, but you're just not cool enough to get it because you're a lame fgt! (also probably an old man)

>niggers can't understand rap that requires over 100 iq to understand

Earl Sweatshirt would like a word

Pleb leaf

>earl sweatshirt
>100 IQ to understand

kek are you serious? he is basic as fuck. he is no eyedea or aesop rock that's for sure my man!

Rap is much better when it's just about sex and crime instead of trying to be deep and political.

drank.

Yeah I'm serious. He's one if the only black rappers who has impeccable lyrical skill.

youtube.com/watch?v=LiOYkS877Xk

Yer MF DOOM is great. Most of his fans are white because black fans are too retarded to understand him kek!

youtube.com/watch?v=nqtobIpZt68

Sex and crime has destroyed the black community. Urban youths mimic what they see and hear. Rap literally tells them to sell drugs, steal, and fuck bitches and leave them. Then they turn around and blame whitey. Even tho it is the Jew who owns the record company.

>What do you all think of Kendrick Lamar?
i don't

I listened to one of his songs and thought it was a running joke that people were excited for his new album.

3 six mafia influnced Memphis rap is where its at,plus theyre white
youtu.be/K9cvtpt1VyY

Correct. Everything after Madvillainy is golden. I didn't care much for his tape with that Nehru dude, if you could even call it a tape.

Listen to blacker the berry he has a verse at the end of the song talking about that

what is nigger culture for $300.

>listening to the hippity hop jew

now that there is the good shit

youtube.com/watch?v=8hyMG3b05u0

This post is the gayest thing I've ever seen, holy fuck. Are you 15 and reading Thus Spoke Zarathustra for the first time? If so I forgive you but otherwise there is no excuse for this level of faggotry.

>thinking about niggers

No thanks.

>consuming nigger culture
Good goi

Because it is evrywhere.
I dint even watch this shit and it gets into my youtube feed just because I clicked a song by the same (((record label)))

Stop acting like a retard. This isn't 2001 where you can ignore all the shit and be left alone. Not evryone Herr is a neet.

fucking magnets

It isnt.
The same garbage shat out by a different mouth piece

>mah conscience rap
>mah lyrics
It's trash. The equivalent of fast food for music. Evry whigger should hang.

notice how every """white"" rapper is either a jew or a wop, with the sole exception of eminem

It's Hedley.

Sit down be humble

FIRST WE GONNA ROCK

I liked his first record a lot. I think that rap is interesting because the process of making a record slows down the mental illnesses that are rampant in the black community (narcissism, paranoia, borderline personality disorder, etc) just long enough that a healthy, thinking person can realize exactly what we're up against

he literally said he's a black Israelite on a track from DAMN.

has also made numerous other songs about being a kang n shiet

fpbp

Some trash puppet rapper bankrolled by liberals. Not worth a whole thread

I've only been able to listen to this faggot for about a song and a half without hearing a verse that he didn't bite from various rappers throughout the 90s an 00s.
>he has a track called blacker the berry
Checks out

>What do you think of a nignog
I don't.

*dumb nigger

>It's too hot to handle
>You got blue sandals
>Who shot you
>Who got you
>New spots to vandal?
>Do not stand still
>Boast yo' skills
>Close but no krills, toast for po nils, post no bills coast to coast Joe Shmoe's flows ill, go chill not supposed to overdose No-Doz pills
Rap is fucking art, if you can't get on cloud 9 to this I don't know how to help - it's art

He makes pop-hop. He doesn't have any songs that will stand the test of time. Have tried to listen to his stuff with an open mind because of all the hype, but it's just garbage.

youtu.be/tO8GXrNyaXM

I miss the nineties.

Your average rapper will never sound like DOOM though

gonna guess to pimp a butterfly

You probably think Kanye West takes all of his music seriously too.

Ultimately retarded white people will never get this type of music because they're simply too retarded. If you can't recognize most of the "glorification" of these things in his music is ironic. Not to mention he calls out niggers killing other niggers being black cultures primary problems. He actually gets quite a bit of flack for it.
To Pimp A Buttery took all the tropes that mainstream rap uses, the real trash, and twists them on their head in a style I'd liken to Eminem.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZTYgq4EoRo

Song related is him calling out sheboons for being such gold diggers, while also paying homage to nigger's jazz history.

Basically Sup Forums is more retarded than niggers since they don't realize this.

he doesn't glorify it you dumbass, he literally made 2 albums about how fucked up raising in the streets was like

In fact, K Dot tailors his music to put people life you off. He crawled his way out of Compton, so if a bunch of ignorant white people are going to judge him based off some surface level analysis, what the fuck does he care? The people who are really listening can see what he's trying to say.

If you're going to make this shit thread, go after real degenerates like Fetty Wap or Drake. Their music is shit and they're retarded.

THEN WE GONNA.. ROLL

What's wrong with paying homage to one of of your heroes in a song dedicated to them? It's not like he's hiding the fact the song was heavily influenced by Tupac. Are you so stupid you think that he's unaware of this?

hip hop head here

kendrick is overrated and annoying. he sucks

Who would you recommend?

totally overrated

He's a good rapper/muscian, is a spinless sap who folds to the peer pressure to paint the black man a "oppressed" hated and targeted by anyone when I know for a fact he doesn't buy that BS, he's actually kind of smart, but he's gotta keep the eye of "muh people" so sad.

Don't hyenas kill lions?

truth

curren$y, lil wayne

Yeah we don't like it cuz it's 2deep, not because it's trash.

Thats some of the gayest shit I've ever seen. On all fronts besides the Gwagens.

Someone actually good, like Kool Keith

youtube.com/watch?v=lJGXSybL1NY