What Is Their End Game Sup Forums?

Are they planning a junta?

Other urls found in this thread:

pics.onsizzle.com/murican-nly-john-f-kelly-michael-flynn-james-mattis-secretary-9857214.png
youtube.com/watch?v=w_urWSSZgwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God I hope so

I hope so too.

I started this gangsta shit
and this the mother fuckin thanks i get?

The motherfucking world is a ghetto.
Full of magazines, full clips and heavy metal.

no. just a MAGA.

A soft one against the GOP. Trump knows he had to get the approval of the neocon cucks in order to secure the nomination and presidency. But now he doesn't need them anymore and he is free to purge them from the party.

When does it begin?

Exactly

I think it has already begun. Mooch was vehemently opposed by Priebus and Spicer, both of who were previously in the RNC.

Trump has been pushing the GOP in Congress to repeal Obamacare. He tried softly at first, but notice how he's gotten sharper in his tweets about them lately.

The GOPe failed Trump and now he's out for blood.

I think the beef between him and Sessions is just a ploy to keep the MSM buzzing about the "muh chaotic administration" while he continues the purge. This works because he knows that they'll take any low-hanging fruit to attack him on. Sessions was one of Trump's first supporters and Trump likes loyalty. Sessions isn't going anywhere.

Mooch and Trump have started swinging dick when it comes to driving out the leakers and the GOPe is living on borrowed time. If these rumors of McCain bragging about hindering MAGA are true, then Trump is going to go into overdrive with it.

Pic very fucking related.

4th Reich worldwide

What about the Russia sanctions bill?
He already intends to sign it though the European Union have stated their opposition on it since they find it to be counterproductive and may put sanctions on the U.S.

soon

Sanctions on the US mean nothing. Trump will use it to further drive his America First message. This is a good thing for his base and it will soften his critics as they hate Russia more than they hate Trump.

Not to mention he couldn't veto the bill without catching more Russia collusion bullshit from the fake news.

Fair enough.

Didn't he manage to negotiate it to be a bit different? I remember that he read it before agreeing that he would do it.

>he's babysitting his thread
thats adorable user, have a heart from me
im guessing you don't make threads often, me either

Also consider that if Trump can keep this chaotic White House narrative going, it takes the heat off of the few decent GOP members left, like when they pushed Sessions and the DOJ for a second special counsel regarding Hillary/Lynch/Comey.

Normally they'd be too scared of MSM backlash (which would be what most of their constituents watch) to do anything big like this, but they can do it easier with Trump taking the attention off of them.

I've also read that some Republicans plan to pass a bill that would prevent Trump from firing Muller.
What do we do then?

Nothing, he loved the campaigning, talking, and the chase. Now that he has it, he can't love the work involved with the presidency other than writing his name on paper.

I think we can see who is really trying to fuck with him now.

I hope Kelly gets waterboarded one day.

Why? Kelly is pretty cool. Look at this.
pics.onsizzle.com/murican-nly-john-f-kelly-michael-flynn-james-mattis-secretary-9857214.png

Just... Just ignore the Flynn portion now since he's gone.

In that case get the helicopter then.

Here I stand with my bayonets, there you stand with your law. We'll see which prevails.

LITERALLY HITLER GUISE

king trump takes his throne on 8/8

It could happen.

I knew Spicer was garbage the day he made that holocaust center comment at a press conference. He and Penis Rinse have tried to tank this thing from the jump.

i just realized something
it doesn't matter who we meme
what matters is our cream

Uhh, okay.

im just bumping your thread & saving it, you know that right friendie?

>Are they planning a junta?
Starship Troopers

"Here in History and Moral Philosophy
we've explored the decline of
Democracy when social scientists brought
the world to the brink of chaos, and how the
veterans took control and imposed a stability
that has lasted for generations since..."

youtube.com/watch?v=w_urWSSZgwU

I appreciate that I guess.

There is speculation that Mueller is /our guy/. Look at the team he assembled. They're not experts on election law. They're experts on money laundering, counterterrorism, and crime families. He even brought on the lead investigator from the Clinton email case.

Comey is a weasel and is looking to save his ass. He and Mueller are close. Comey knew if he leaked his memos to the press, there would be a special counsel. Because of the independent nature of the special counsel, it removes any potential partisanship from it and lets them go wherever they need to, free from Democrats sperging out over it.

Also note that Trey Gowdy said on Fox that the Clinton investigation entanglements are much deeper than what the public knows, implying that Comey did what he did regarding the Clinton case because his hands were tied in the matter. Gowdy also said that history will be kinder to Comey than how he is currently viewed.

Make America Great again

Have you seen the musical?

Fpbp

No.

Why isnt it spelled hoonta?

>Rico, what's the moral difference, if any, between a civilian and a citizen?
>A citizen accepts personal responsibility for the safety of the body politic, defending it with his life. A civilian does not.
Here's to (You), citizen.

GIB POONTA

wat

idk