The USA is just a poorly written comedy skit at this point

Scaramucci's wife is fileing for divorce because he's a corrupt sellout
Fucking lol

Other urls found in this thread:

wallstreetonparade.com/2017/01/donald-trump-has-a-goldman-sachs-problem-derivatives/
archive.is/XVejj
wallstreetonparade.com/2017/01/heres-how-goldman-sachs-became-the-overlord-of-the-trump-administration/
archive.is/39w0e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>its me or Trump.

I think he made the right choice

>The USA is just a poorly written comedy skit at this point.
Just the way we like it!

you are a sellout.

>fileing for divorce because he's a corrupt sellout
That's exactly why, goy.

oy vey boss you want to leave New York?

yeah I know we have a kid, but I have to latch onto someone my own age before I hit 40

EVERY

>at this point.

>tfw your wife is redpilled but joined the enemy

ITS MUCCI TIME

pretty well written tbth

we're all on the edge of our seats

Right?

>Poorly written
Hardly.

A dynastic cabal of globalist schemers are waging war against the cultural and spiritual soul of the world's most powerful Republic in a century-long bid to undermine and destroy western civilization in order to usher in an era of world-wide, homogenous, poor, brown poverty.

And the singular man who has arisen as the champion of opposition?

A fat blonde reality TV star real-estate billionaire with little to no self control.

You could not write anything half as good if you spent your entire life on it, fucker.

>The USA is just a poorly written comedy skit at this point.
Its been that way since at least the nigger president

why would you marry a jew

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

It was always a poorly written comedy skit

Fucking hell I don't like it when Sup Forums's always right

he's introducing them

Anybody who submitted that plotline to their producer would have gotten laughed out of the room, and not in a good way.

It's too ridiculous for fiction, and just the idea of it makes me grin from ear to ear knowing that I am a part of the resistance fighting back against our globalist overlords.

Mini-trump is a sell out.

The Mooch is a dirty italian

Italians are like Jews but not smart or successful

It took you this long to figure out we're living in an almost present day post-apocalyptic nightmare world?

>a corrupt sellout
goldman sachs syndrome
check

Donald Trump Has a Goldman Sachs Problem: Derivatives
wallstreetonparade.com/2017/01/donald-trump-has-a-goldman-sachs-problem-derivatives/
archive.is/XVejj
Here’s How Goldman Sachs Became the Overlord of the Trump Administration
wallstreetonparade.com/2017/01/heres-how-goldman-sachs-became-the-overlord-of-the-trump-administration/
archive.is/39w0e

He sold off his share in his firm. The money flow is dried up and she doesn't want the attention of being someone in politics. Go figure.