Can any Jews explain to me some secrets of the Jew? Are their secret Hebrew words that arent translatable?

Can any Jews explain to me some secrets of the Jew? Are their secret Hebrew words that arent translatable?

On another note, whats so special about the hotdogs? Are they really better?

Other urls found in this thread:

rense.com/general88/hist.htm
historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0
bonappetit.com/test-kitchen/inside-our-kitchen/article/best-hot-dog-brand
youtube.com/watch?v=HznvMjFYUgc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kaballah
hallabak

Explain it

Hebrew National is in the top two rated hot dogs. I think it's because they use better cuts of beef instead of just lips and assholes. Shits fuckin Kosher man.

Don't know about secrets, but yeah, the dogs are quality.

We can actually make Golems

I think the word you're looking for is "shibboleth"

Hebrew National is only frozen hot dog I'd eat

>hebrew national
>not nathans

kys

> hotdogs that have no skin on the tip

I prefer Costco dogs or Nathans, but HN is a close third for me.

Imposter Jews actually altered and changed words within the Hebrew language to better trick the goyim...

...though Hebrew Nationals are the best hot dog.

>explain to me some secrets of the Jew
well, most white people try to prove their manhood by being violent or having sex or buying a big truck, whereas the Hebrew manhood ritual is literally showing you know how to read, as in "today I am a man, and I will prove it now by reading this shit."

This cultural difference explains most of the current differences.

Also hotdogs are all shit. Kosher just means they were more careful in killing the cow and did some other processing steps (removing blood, having a rabbi sign off on it, etc.) that have zero to do with hotdogs. They're still fat, salt, artificial flavors, snouts and anuses wrapped in intestine.

>trans fat
>soy

no thanks

Nice try, but I looked how the cows are treated under the jew

Id rather be knocked out and killed immediately in a factory then have my throat slit

oy vey goy it's better quality food if it's kosher!

kikes making "the best hotdogs" is just them rubbing their victory in the face of the germans

I loved them as a kid

Hebrew Nationals are pretty good. Koegels are also amazing but you can only get them in the Michigan area. Koegels isn't kosher but uses higher quality cuts and is renown in Michigan for their repeated audits and higher-quality product.

Only part Jew, on my mothers side, cow is raised and then killed with rules thousands of years old, due to a man who fought G-d literally, wrestled for days. The human guy would not give up and after G-d broke free, human dude like leg latched him. G-d finally G0dzapped him in the main nerve going to the butt and legs, ending the leg lock and turn around and blessed him.
Oh sorry long story, but that is why they do not use any meat from the lower half of any mammal.

>whats so special about the hotdogs?
They're circumcised

Read this -> rense.com/general88/hist.htm

Actually because its kosher they have to use the front half of the cow. they aren't allowed to use assholes at all....

Hebrew National hotdogs are skinny, pasty hotdogs with the flavor of cheap spices. The best hotdogs on this planet are plump and juicy Sabrett hotdogs. Founded by a Greek man of the catholic faith, Sabrett hotdogs are the god-tier hotdogs in the hotdog capital of the world — New York City.

Jew here, I gotchu dude

Kaballah is Jewish mysticism. It's like hippie Jews. They aren't accepted by any mainstream source and are batshit crazy.

I'm drunk and bored. I'll answer anything you want; I know a shit ton about this religion.

thoughts?

Whats the deal with the kosher tax?

How much and who specifically is profiting from this in the jewish world (excluding the company itself)

How do most Jews view non-jews?

nathans are the best fuck off

Madonna ("good catholic girl") practices your Kaballah.

NO MORE JEWISH LIES

There is no real secret. Jews stick together period. As a whole they are very successful. There are some here that do things I don't like, and they're really good at it. White people would do a lot better if they started becoming racially aware. I really don't think there is an overarching jewish conspiracy that is consciously propagated. I think that they are just ethnically loyal and whites aren't. At least right now.

so how many cups of Mogan David does it take to get drunk? I drank a whole bottle the big one and just a buzz and lots of piss hours later

I dislike the Jews, but I enjoy those hotdogs.

I'd rather not choke on pieces of bone, thanks

Ok, so let's start at the top shit: The flowchart for the lineage of Judaism is legit. Judiasm also likely is the evolved form of a polytheistic religion. The name "Yahwehism" is just one guess at the polytheistic religion's name and one god was: Yud Hey Vuv Hey which is pronounced "Yahweh"

The Pharisees were a Jewish sect before the temple was destroyed in 70CE by Rome. Then the Tanaiim took control and created the talmud. Jesus DOES NOT qualify as our messiah because our messiah must be of the tribe of David. Because Jesus claims to be of god's lineage, he would disqualify himself would the story be true....

>skin beef frankfurters

why did they call it this?

what's going to happen in the next 225 years?

enjoy your recalled dogs.. seriously! Nathans are only kosher in metro NYC and NJ. Costco all meat hotdog and polishdogs < my favorite> are Kosher.

Cont: The Khazar myth has been dispelled entirely. Single nucleotide polymorphisms (single spots in their DNA have what are called silent mutations, changes in DNA without consequence) have shown the Jews do not contain Khazar DNA and mostly resemble European and Middle Eastern markers.

The "Talmudism" is a half truth. The Talmud is essentially a blog for rabbis to comment on the Torah and its laws. That forum was consolidated by head rabbis to create the traditions for the faith. This was then further commented on in the Gemarah (basically a meta-forum) which adds to sect differences in Judaism.
Given the misleading aspect of the intiial part of the post, I'm going to reject that weird "warning" at the end.

Becoming kosher is trivial for a company and basically guarentees the Jewish market is cornered. Given Jews own large companies that likely cater a shit ton of events for employees, cornering that market is super easy to do at a low cost. Coke for example changed a single ingredient to become kohser and they now are the dominant soda in Israel.

Madonna is making a quick buck

Never had it. Can't tell ya. Manashevetz wine is shit tho.

Fuck if I know. Probably the end of humanity.

The secret of our success?

Well part of it is genetic. There's a term called 'bottle neck' which basically means a enviornmental situation where only a few members of the species with exceptional talents can survive.

You goys have been trying to genocide us for hundreds if not thousands of years. Only he smart Jews reproduced. Opposition breeds strength in many ways.

As for the cultural aspect. It's because we are the only culture in Europe that were never Christianized. Essentially the ideology of Christianity is a type of poisen. It was essentially the SJW of it's time. That's the real reason the Jews hate the religion, because they recognize it as poisen. You goys were dumb enough to swallow the whole bottle though.

To give just one example. Who do you think will win? Those that are taught that sucess is found in the after-life by rejecting material 'evil' in this life. Or those that are taught there is no after-life and the creator of the universe says you are the chosen people and must exploit all material things to win?

>Madonna is making a quick buck
Nah they're really in to that shit there. Lots of hollywood types are into it.

Kind of like in the 1500s when it came up in to Europe.

Sabrett is literally the hot dog brand of poor niggers on welfare

Here is a superior brand of connoisseurs for the distinguished hot dog eater - Frick's. They are family owned and operated for a hundred years and their meats are guaranteed fresh with no added nitrates or preservatives.

It initially surfaced back then with a few rabbis who decided to follow the book called the "Zohar". They were promptly excommunicated. Sometimes they resurface and ya like you said, celebrities get on board for stupid reasons. Same as quartz and opal shit.

Jesus, His human 'covering' was from line of David through his mothers side where Jewishness flows, his father was G-d, earthly 'step' father was also from line of David, so however you apply Messiah line would be fulfilled. That s the first part of the New Testament, and a very boring read, so and so begat so and so,.... Jesus

“Seeing then that we have such hope, we speak with great boldness, not as Moses, who put a veil over his face, so that the children of Israel could not look intently at the end of what was fading away. Instead, their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the old covenant, the veil which was done away with in Christ. But even to this day, when Moses is read, the veil is in their hearts.”
2 Corinthians 3:12-15 MEV

Yeah I know about zohar. But whereas your ilk likes to wave it all away as culture and tradition, the fact of the matter is that you're like the normie muslims who excuse away the crazies.

Instead, you should be decrying it. But you don't. So the satanic practices continue to spread with a nice mask on top, thanks to you.

THANKS FOR THE INPUT CHRISTKEK!

There is 0 evidence that his step-father contained the lineage of David. Even worse, these claims only surface in later testimonials chronologically, reducing their likelihood of validity. Additionally, messianic Judaism is fairly modern. It only surfaced after Christianity formed and likely existed as retaliatory to Christianity poaching converts.

Trust me dude, I'm obviously a normie Jew because I'm on Sup Forums on the Sabbath, but Kabbalah is not common practice. I belong to a Chassidic Sect, I know these people. The shit isn't sinister behind the scenes, it's simply fucking retarded.

Whatever man. Paul's scribbling sounds like a blog-post from a whiny insect that never knew a thing about judaism.

The fact that you quote him as scripture is cringey.

>Chassidic Sect
wew lad

No worries mate, I've lived around various forms of your kind including that for pretty much my entire life. There's always a churning swarm of normies like yourself that invariably blind yourselves and go out of the way to excuse what's really going on at the rotten core.

It's common for debased and criminal organizations.

Do the jews actually follow the talmud, or do they know it is rabbi comments

then who are the bad jewish sects? the one behind circumcision, dentistry, and propaganda like Anne Frank

Your mom didn't mind

Are you talking about (((them)))?.... Because those are the LEAST religious Jews, not the most. Those are ethnic Jews, not religious ones. And even then, they're Jewish by name only.

Basically the Talmud IS Judaism. For example: The Torah commands that you may not kindle a fire on the Sabbath. Cars work on combustion. Does igniting gas count as kindling a fire? The Talmud will have a back and forth of the top tier rabbies of the time arguing this point. Imagine the same shit but for rules like "no cloths of 2 fabrics." There's a huge conversation in the Talmud of what constitutes two unique fragments. And that's for EVERY commandment. All 613.

Circumcision was spread by Dr. Kellog. Not Judaism. We circumcise as our mark of the covenant to our god. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY NON-JEW GET CIRCUMCISED. And that is as a medical professional. (I'm Jewish so of course it's Dr., Lawyer, or Banker)

Anne Frank is a book. Didn't even read that shit.

>Those are ethnic Jews, not religious ones. And even then, they're Jewish by name only.
Meaningless distinctions. They still exhibit the very same behavioral patterns. Same with the Orthodox always cheating their way around, each one Orthodox in name only.

>Circumcision was spread by Dr. Kellog. Not Judaism.
Get a load of this kike. It TOTALLY wasn't Judaism.

Oh wow, internet tough guy can use kike.... Stupidest fucking slur ever. It's about drawing circles on Ellis Island. Not even cool.

Anyway, no, they don't. Jews are as different as any other faith. It's why we have a shit ton of sects and different traditions. Orthodox is a huge net, many are huge on philanthropy, (we're commanded to give 10% of our wealth away every year)

Yes. Christianity was a branch of Judaism and slowly was abandoning the practice. Kellog revitalized it in the states.

wow serious rework of history to prove your point, Messianic promise goes back to the start of Hebrews. Christians just did not start that, they believed it, which only now has Judaism revisited it, which I agree (half way) it can be used to 'keep' one foot in Jewish culture. Kabbalah did not come from Chassidic Sect. They both got followers about same time. Its like saying hippies are scientist. Both broke from mainline ( if that ever existed ) for different reasons.

historyofcircumcision.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=48&Itemid=0

it was the jews man, its all there

>10% to jewish slurry funds

>Stupidest fucking slur ever. It's about drawing circles on Ellis Island. Not even cool.
You didn't have to make a name for yourselves if you didn't want to. I don't get upset when somebody calls me by my Ellis Island meme name. Maybe you should stop being such a Jew about it.

>Yes. Christianity was a branch of Judaism and slowly was abandoning the practice. Kellog revitalized it in the states.
Or you could continue to switch sides when you are called out and contradict yourself, just like pretty much every Jew when pressed.

That's not what I'm saying? It's its own unique branch. Never claimed it wasn't. Orthodox/Chassid just became accepted while the Kaballists were rejected.

I'm not sure what you wanted to prove with the link? We don't condone circumcising if you're not Jewish. It's supposed to be sacrificing a part of yourself to god.

I don't. It's just funny you're trying to use it as if it would impact me. It's retarded; it doesn't hurt, lol.

Literally what? I'm not switching sides. I'm not and no Jew is going to tell you to cut off your foreskin.

>I don't. It's just funny you're trying to use it as if it would impact me. It's retarded; it doesn't hurt, lol.
Did you think your kikel argument was clever or that it was going to hurt me? No, you just acted like a typical lying Jew who isn't very smart at all.

>no Jew is going to tell you to cut off your foreskin.
Why would they tell me when they can just get some extra shekels unless the parents explicitly request that it not be done? You're obviously not a doctor but rather a typical lying Jew.

Kike is funny. You can't deny that. It's sharp and it's about you guys only being able to draw circles.

That's a funny slur and it sounds harsh and mean because it's just one syllable.

It's a good one. Hell I'd say it's better than nigger. On the same level as spic or gook.

Look, kikey, dont Jew around with us, we came for questions and can easily see through your lies

I don't think it's a coincidence that Nathan's are the best store bought hot dogs.

Calling you a kike on a message board isn't to make you made, it's to make white knights mad.

No, I didn't. It was me drunkenly writing my thoughts. Chill the fuck out, pussy.

Remember I mentioned I'm also in medicine? Nobody performs the circumcision after delivery unless asked because they need to then bill it and people can refuse. Nevermind that it requires a new form due to being a cosmetic procedure to half the insurance companies... The foreskin is completely healthy intact.

Oh it's funny as shit. But the guy was trying to use it to be edgy. It just wasn't.

K. Bye then? Idgaf if you want to learn actual shit or not.

They really are.

this made me think
bonappetit.com/test-kitchen/inside-our-kitchen/article/best-hot-dog-brand

yea they are hot dogs faggot. no need for artisan made gourmet hot dogs. no thanks faggot

you need to get the shit smacked outta you for being such a retarded faggot.

>Remember I mentioned I'm also in medicine? Nobody performs the circumcision after delivery unless asked because they need to then bill it and people can refuse. Nevermind that it requires a new form due to being a cosmetic procedure to half the insurance companies... The foreskin is completely healthy intact.
That's false on many counts and also in violation of the Hipocratic Oath.

But I understand your kind who take an oath to Satan, father of all lies, and that you have no sense of self-reflection but only squirming when called out. Would you like to change the subject again?

Is this your invitation to talk about insurance companies? We could discuss the Kohanim.

why are 70% of americans non jews circumsized then? the skins are being used for some sort of jewish ritual, we all know

All that flesh, its of the goetia

The Oath isn't a legal contract, buddy. It's a guideline that has changed over the years. The original Oath only had 3 claims, the modern one has 4.

Yep. I love Satan dude, I literally suck his dick. Kohanim were the high priests, descendant of Aaron. What you wanna know?

Tradition and culture. Your dad was so you are. Honestly give it 20 years and uncut will be the norm again for infants. Unless the muslim population spikes, maybe not then.

I reread that, sure you didn't edit it???? We are on the same side, lol, sorry HeBro. My family was kicked out of Jerusalem 100AD for being mixed Christian & Jew, heck it was most likely (((US))) who tried to jew-i-fied pagans by getting there equipment snipped...

It's impressive as shit you can trace back to 100AD. I can only go back to about 1500 before it gets foggy and that's all due to being in the same village for generations.

>The Oath isn't a legal contract, buddy.
It's an Oath before God, not your rabbinical contract.

and for the elephant in the room: why did you make up the holocaust? Why are we constantly subverted in school with anti nazi propaganda in this day and age?

It's not an oath to god either. Ancient Greece wasn't monotheistic even dude.

Not made up bro. There's hundreds of those threads daily. I'm not wasting my time on this crap. Ask someone in one of those.

Im on those threads all the time and havent seen anyone disprove the revisionists. Its the big plan, I know. You think you are such special people because of the so called holocaust

Look at yourself. You haven't justified a single thing. All you've done is try to sleaze it off like it's not your fault.

Have you no shame? What do you stand for? What are you going to say when you are brought before God to answer for yourself?
>hey
>ohhh
>g-d
>we're in, right?
>yeah, no, I did the thing and
>by the way, you know lenny?
>oh yeah, well, that time, that avi WEW
>well anyway, look what I did, c'mon g-d, I mean eeeeh?
>we gotta keep the candles going, amirite? eh?

We are not out to get you. We just trying to survive like you :(

>Sup Forums raves day in and day out about how jews poison the food of goyim
>Have never considered eating what they eat as a solution.

How healthy is the kosher diet?

actually pretty healthy. Better than average, but tastes meh.

How many cans of Mackerel have you eaten today, goy?

Kaballah is cool as shit though. I mine it regularly for DnD stuff.

>just
Why hasnt anyone put the "just" cap on this image

That's how the Jews spread their Jew Magic.

When your family name, named a city, it makes it easy. However, others with ((US)) was given a semi bad write-up in Bible book of ACTs and I am not LARPing about the forcing snip-snip on converted pagans I think we where ((THOSE)) people Paul warns about. We have Chief Rabbis and Catholic Monks theologians, even one famous ((Muslim)) thinker.

Heres another curve ball.

Jews are responsible for every financial crisis in history. Every single company was bought and created for the shareholders in the big banks.
Why do the jews fill our food with unnecessary amounts of sugar and high fructose corn syrup?

why are doritos and snickers kosher? explain that shit punk

You HAVE to be kidding, tell the Goy's about 7+ days of oil dripping food, massive roasts. Then the days of only honey, apples and sweet bread, bread dipped in honey, apples dipped in honey, honey dipped in honey ( ok still working on that ) when I do I'll be rich!!

kosher food is good for you goyim

so Khazars appropriated stories from Old Testament Adamic peoples and LARPed them as (((their))) own???!!!

OY VEY DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE SIX MILLION

Madonna may actually be a "good Catholic 'boy' ". Look it up. Vile creature that has been corrupted even more by the Talmud'Kabbalah

it is a meme jews want to believe they have some secret powers.

jew simply have to keep 613 commandmentz and goyim have to keep 7.

jew has bigger reward after death, but also bigger punishment. depends if hes rightouse or not, same for the goyim.

VIewer discretion is advised

youtube.com/watch?v=HznvMjFYUgc
THIS is kosher "no pain" killing

How this is better than a clean factory knocker I dont know