What if we are being tricked, on both sides?

What if we are being tricked, on both sides?

oh em gee.

What if we could just repeal the "enlightenment" and all its degenerate shit?

of course we are
tricks from all sides
like an ideological pincer movement of social conditioning

stop being an autist OP

THIS.
OP is a retard with lots of free time

>both sides
It's called the third position

stop being a normie
this is 4d chess
of course they got people and bots and shills on all sides pushing in different directions

>that image
Are you fucking serious

i think you are being paranoid

what this guy said

Russia is helping #resist and the Trump train... to cause mass chaos-- look into Fusion GPS if you haven't yet.

They royally fucked up a chance to become friends with us-- oh well. Enjoy the sanctions, faggots.

i may be a paranoid retard with a lot of free time, but you aren't. so take it from me, all kinds of shit we don't know about is going on. and if it takes paranoid retards to notice, then it's paranoid retards you should be listening too.

You don't exactly need to be an intergalactic 36DD chest champion to figure this out and it isn't even close to being the final red pill. I can't tell you what it is because you wouldn't believe me and if for some reason you did I would have to kill you.

Oh, yeah, we are. The housing bubble is about to burst anew, the pension bubble is going to just fucking explode, and automation is going to wipe out jobs until we hit a recession that will make 2008 look like the fucking Gold Rush of '49. The only thing that would save us is if we united against the (((elites))) and acted as one.

And we can't do that, because about a solid 30% of the country is in a state of cold civil war with about another 30%. BLM, antifa, the Alt-right, about a third of us resolutely view another third as enemy combatants.

The 'fake news' narrative has the left advocating censorship of social media and putting all their faith in the easily manipulated legacy media. Antifa and BLM have been obnoxious enough that the right is actually cheering protests being punished by what are effectively life sentences. The only thing that would save us is if we went Occupy Wallstreet x 1,000,000, and (((they))) have positioned us so we won't possibly do that.

They Jewed us, Sup Forums. They Jewed us good.

We definitely were, user.

Everyone has an agenda its up to you to decide whats true and whats jewish.

Do tell

At least one person on this shitty site found the snake. Thanks user

>see aussie flag
>even contemplate engaging

really makes you think, not memeing

>both

>both sides
of what?
what the fuck are you even

No shit Sherlock

I'm bored, I'm hoping for a good shitpost

I think he's talking about the memers and the dreamers.

these guys only play chess in 2 dimensions
level up faggots

of course they're playing both sides, why wouldn't they?

We probably are, this is why you don't get bogged down into ideological warfare and just focus on trying to do what's best for your people.
As is there's only one ideology which sufficiently angers everyone that doesn't belong to it. Strong indicator that it's doing something right and that it's the best for our people.

By both sides you mean the classical left and right political parties then yes. Trump is a fucking kike lover and at best a civic nationalist. Everyone needs to get off the suck off trump horse and join the third position horse using Donald Trump as a medium to attract new members and secure the existence of white people and a future for while children

red pill
if you pay attention to all of you'll be switching emotions rapidly which will suck the life out of you
and make you paranoid.

blue pill go to the bar and drink light beer and
ignore news. go volunteer and make america great
again by being part of the community.

purple pill.
social situations will be tough as you won't know what to believe.
it's a good phase to go through if you need to find
yourself and what you believe in. the problem with
being a centrist is that you'll swing one way full tilt
right now democrats are openly making people
feel bad as ar republicans.
they're both being babies.

silver pill
kill the werewolf. quit drinking and work on self.
acquire skills. take classes. ignore politics unless
you plan to become politics.

gold pill
mimic baby boomers. be a greedy fuck with
no regards for anyone.

earthy pill
become wandering hippy.

lurk more, post less. you newfags need to stop making us re-cover ground.

Came to post this. Thank you all for voting Trump and making it stop

holy shit my dude you might be on to something