I got fucked up tonight and revealed my power level to a guy from work and his wife...

I got fucked up tonight and revealed my power level to a guy from work and his wife. i explained white genocide and the jewish menace. the husband seemed really embarrassed but his wife was super interested in alt right ideologies. wat do Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Oph14OIUdQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doesn't matter to me.

omg cuck him
DO IT

FUCK HIS WIFE.

i kinda want to

DO IT!
KEK HIM THE FUCK OUT

The picture of that pug proves your power level of superior tastes. You the man, claim his wife!

SHOW THE TRUE POWER OF THE WHITE RACE, ITS IN WOMENS DNA TO TAKE NOTE OF SOCIALLY AWARE MALES, REGARDLESS OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS. SPREAD THE WHITE SEED

You're a fucking idiot

KEK HIM! ITS YOUR DESTINY user! DO IT NOW!

You have to go back.

I've noticed that

I was incredibly blackpilled and sleep deprived one day after browsing Sup Forums for nearly 24 straight hours and when my mom came in my room to see what was wrong I literally just starting spilling everything I learned on Sup Forums to her about white genocide, Israel, and the JQ.

She's Jewish.

what other information can you Sup Forumsacks provide that is babby steps toward the red pilling of normies. most just cry racist and cover their ears.

You're fine. Who gives a shit what he thinks, his wife cucked him in front of yall anyway. Women will take the biggest redpills from guys they like

I've done this in the past. Now I control my power level always

>his wife was super interested
it's called playing along until you can get the psycho out of your house

I'd start looking for another job.

they were in my house

So you're an official Jew according to Jewish law. This must be confusing for you.

you're jewish now
sorry kike,
but that's how it happens

ayo youz a VIKANG. slay that cuck's wife

You think I don't know that?

With great power levels, come great responsibilities OP. You fucked up, goy. One cannot simply sell redpills when one works at a thoroughly kosherized pharmacy. Banana for scale.

typical jew, trying to derail my white pride thread into jewish sympathy. gas yourself, kike

I have to tell myself this all the time.

This documentary is always a good start.
It's made by gay jews crying over the loss of their missing jewel of sin, but at least they're honest about the depth of depravity that Weimar Germany suffered and show some of the political violence of the era.
Add a small understanding of the Balfor Declaration and how many (((foreigners))) bought up land and exploited a starving populace forcing them to to whore out their kids to keep from starving, add a little 1 + 2 and one can come to an understanding why the Germans hated the jews so much and why there were pograms once they started unfucking themselves.
youtu.be/Oph14OIUdQ0

Fun fact: you're jewish

tell us all you know, double naught posting blackpillian

Why are you here and not out jewing?

fuck his wife. i mean the wife seems to have wanted it, and since the husband seems like a cuck he would enjoy it too getting you on good terms again with both

His wife was feigning interest to get you to reveal more incriminating thoughts, all while making a note of everything politically incorrect you said. You are fucked my friend, I hope she doesn't know any of your other friends or won't be able to have any impact on your job or social life.

You fucked up.

100% this. She was probing and baiting.