Alright Sup Forums, out of curiosity, how many people here love their country...

Alright Sup Forums, out of curiosity, how many people here love their country? I imagine a very patriotic answer to this but we'll see.

Personally I fucking love my country to death, what about all of you?

i fucking abominate my country
almost all of dwellers in this country are retarded soulless subhumans
i really want based norks to nuke us so that i can see lots of subhuman suffering

Of course I love my country but I want all the soulless insectoids and nigs deported from sydney and melbourne and want more Manus islands to keep mudslimes on forever

i love my country

Yeah, seems like those problems are everywhere nowadays.

Fuck yeah

I love New Zealand but hate our pitiful government.

>TFW your peaceful and beautiful country will be a Chinese territory in 50 years

Fuck off gaijin

kim stop shitposting and go back to trying to feed your people

Armenia, love country, heritage, and history but kinda don't like that the Russians ruined us by Russifiying the Armenians living in Armenia.

a lot of kiwis have been moving to my town. What gives? how do i send them back?

Intercept the produce trucks at the town limits.

Easy.

O Lord our God arise
Scatter her enemies
And make them fall
Confound their politics
Frustrate their knavish tricks
On Thee our hopes we fix
God save us all

>Intercept the produce trucks at the town limits.
what the fuck? is that what my kiwi boss is doing at the grocery store I work at?

what a fucking meme. We saved you from turks you retard. And thats was an mistake.

Love the country, hate the people.

Since most of Sup Forums is underage anyway, what happens when most of them turn 18?

Will NZF become the leading party?

You will soon be filling the shelves with superior NZ produce.

Potatoes from Pukekohe!

Carrots from Ohakune!

Apples and oranges from Hawkes Bay!

How will it feel to be downunder our thumb poor American?

Based Winnie is /ourguy/

I love my country because our president pisses off libtards.

Nice flag.

i hate mine

same answer as everyone else
I love my country and my motherlands in Europe, but a good bunch of people living here needs to be immediately gassed

i dont love my country. borders like that seem arbitrary to me. patriotism its just an ideology

Dankmeme Duck.

I also like your country for same reason.

R A R E
A
R
E

>Leaf
>Loves their country
Probably a sand nigger living off of welfare.

>You will soon be filling the shelves with superior NZ produce.
NO I HAVE TO STOCK GOD DAMN HONEY CRISP AND KORU APPLES, KIWI FRUIT, AND MANGOS FROM NEW ZEALAND EVERY FUCKING MORNING AT WORK! FUCK YOUR GOD DAMN EXPORTS THEY ARE HEAVY AND I HAVE KNOW FUCKING IDEA WHY BURGERS WANT THEM SO MUCH BUT SO HELP ME GOD I WILL BURN DOWN MY GROCERY STORE IF MY KIWI BOSS DOESN'T LISTEN TO MY THREATS TOMORROW TO STOP THIS SHIT

>want based norks... Nuke us
Didn't that already happen?

Can we swap places? I want to own more exotic firearms.

I love what my country was, we punched above our weight in the World Wars and British Imperial campaigns, and were an integral part of the Anglosphere until very recently. I'm not very old and I've seen the slow decay of my country.

Never used to see Somalis here, now I see them on the regular. There were all of three black kids and four Asians in my entire elementary school days. Even my High School was pretty much 90% white.

Sure as long as you live on the south island of new zealand, or what ever part they filmed lord of the rings at.

you can stay at my place if you don't mind the fact i don't own a bed :(

The country is fine.
I hate my people though.
Germany would be better without all the Germans.

I love being American. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

>Wake up hear orchestra music and drums in the street.
>Dress up in national folk suit representing the part of the country i belong.
>Go outside, everyone is dressed up too.
>Everyone is smiling.
>All foreigners stay at home.
>Go down too see the parade on main street, everyone got a flag. (which looks NS)
>All the children is marching
>National anthem begins to play, everyone get serious and sings.
>See people almost cry of pride.
>Go and eat a good dinner with friends.
>Celebrate all day.
>Fuck a girl in a modest traditional dress.

I'm going to Norway soon.
Senpai I am excited.

The catch? I am color.

Fuck yeah.
Can't beat our beaches in Summer. Went a few times last year, will have to go a few more times this coming Summer.

As long as it's just a vacation, then.