Biggest product launch since iphone

It's here. Live stream begins in 10 mins on Tesla.com.

Don't miss history. This could have huge political impacts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TFnHDJddqZk
archive.fo/Qnlno
youtube.com/watch?v=UZEjJDNkXxw
youtu.be/ofAC8ieK1yQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BDQgBsXJnJM
electrek.co/2016/09/13/tesla-model-s-value-retention-leading-segment-losing-only-28-after-50k-miles/
ericpetersautos.com/tag/tesla/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its gonna flop

completely missed the mark, ugly ugly car, doesnt even have a dash, they really fucked this one up.

youtube link?

Every single product Msuk tries to sell is a gimmick.

lmao...tesla's are faggot waggons. Not gonna change a thing

tesla.com stream will be up shortly

0-60 in 2.2 s = faggot wagon? k

That shit is ugly. They should have put some effort into the design.

umad muskfag?

Iphone, Tesla. Useless toys.

You can watch these two fags on Apple laptops talk about the live stream.

youtube.com/watch?v=TFnHDJddqZk

>BMWKEK BTFO
>AUDIKEK BTFO
>MERKEK BTFO

Post yfw German economy crashes at the end of 2019 when Tesla reaches 500k/year production

IPhone revolutionized the tech industry saltboy

>huge political wahtsis
no
>don't miss history
fuck off and die
>fucking spam post
fuck off and die

Getting comfy

Anyone reserve the 3? I'm going to get matte black one but completely stock, maybe the wood trim interior though

t. ((((big oil)))) goon kike shill. The fact that this fucking car can literally save your life by dodging drunk drivers and deers puts it above ((((normal cars)))). You should be on your knees sucking Elon Msuk's BBC.

Why is the front end so small looking and the rest of the car looks huge? It does not look proportionate they failed in styling it looks like shit.

Why does it have to look like a piece of shit?

Local boer saves transportation industry. If we stopped polluting so much our cities would be much healthier.

Compared to other full electric cars it looks great... also it's only their 4th car and they're still a relatively young company. That's as good as it's gonna get paying 35k for a car.

What about the pollution caused by mining for the rare minerals needed for the batteries? Its not cost-effective as for now

I like Tesla. He is a bold thinker, and he is good at implementing his plans. However, all of his plans leach off the government in one form or another. he is pushing humanity forward, but he is not a natural capitalist.

0-60 km/hr in 2.2s

That's 0-36 mph

You think mining materials for batteries/engines/rubber lines/toxic fluids the regular ICE has is any better?

Anyone have a stream link? Tesla.coms is blank and it wont let me sign into my account :/

No 0-60mph retard. It's 0-100kmph

Why don't they make a ute version?

>being this much of a groupthink faggot

archive.fo/Qnlno

This is incorrect, the lifetime manufacturing emissions on the vehicle without batteries is the same as another vehicle with its engine, while the batteries emissions add another 15% on that. That is insignificant compared to the emissions savings from using electricity (even with a coal plant) instead of a gas engine.

Dont most tesla owners fucking die anyway when the car detects what a faggot they are and drives head on into a semi?

Introducing, the revolutionary, first gas powered car from tesla!

>muh pollution

I don't give a shit as long as I can drive a car that is smarter than everyone else on the road and can be literally plugged into a outlet instead of raping me with (((rising gasoline prices))).

>Tesla.coms
youtube.com/watch?v=UZEjJDNkXxw

I already bought 3 of em. I can't wait!

How do you go from this dead sexy Lotus design to that abomination? What the fuck are they doing?

Found one youtu.be/ofAC8ieK1yQ

Yeah because the actual tesla time is 0-60 mph at 4.8 seconds fuck face

bullshit half the energy used is on manufacturing ya dummy

This and aerodynamics. There's only so many looks you can have if you want maximum aerodynamic efficiency.

IT'S LIVE

IT'S LIVE

MAGA

MAGA

its a commercial
sage

Yeah a giant dildo might be aerodynamic too, but I'm not gonna spend tens of thousands of dollars to drive one around, am I?

It's 35k you poorfag. Show me car in the same price range that will even come close to this. Face it. TESLA will kill the German economy because BMW, Audi and Mercedes can't even compete.

I'd rather watch CNN than this garbage

Is this dyke on stream gonna lez out or what

They went from an idiot , to a dyke, to a nig

fuck this, im out. sell all tesla shares.

do people really watch this shit?

Not true. Electric motors need rare earth metals which add to manf emission, compared to common metal from combustion engines

All these driverless cars with no passengers. Totally fucking worthless garbage.

Oh look another muskfag thread.

29pbp

>teslafags WILL defend this

atrocious

The Lucid Air is way better looking.

>white working male saying in a hick voice "global warming is a hoax"
>snarky dyke hair lady says "I'm done" all sassy
I want to punch this commercial

If I took out the tablet, would it die?

Expensive vaporware. Can't compare.

>Not wanting to spend 35k for a dildo on wheels that needs an hour and a half to refuel every two hundred miles makes me a poorfag.
okay

Lots of (((diversity))).

Poor guy is going to spend his whole life chasing after the job he got fired from

t.chairo who chimped at the begining of year

It's Cuckefornia. What do you expect?

except for the front it looks just like any other sedan

AY YO HOL UP
*battery explodes in crash*
SO YOU BE SAYIN IS
*waits 2 hours in supercharger line*
DAT WE
*instantly loses value*
WUZ
*battery decays*
CARZ N SHEIT
*weighs 4 tons*

Looks like a german car with downs.

Yeah it's a fuck up. They need to stop fucking around and make the tesla version of the honda civic. The luxury car market is saturated and BMW + Mercedes do NOT have range issues like the Tesla.

This one was supposed to be affordable.

If I had to pick between an entry level electric car I'd pick the Chevy Bolt. But I wouldn't get one because if my life was ever so pointless and cucked to the point that I never drove anywhere that was more than 250 miles between service stations I'd fucking kill myself. As should all of the evfags.

> dead sexy
This looks like The Homer

It would be extremely dysfunctional.

this looks like a pontiac soltice

C O P E

meanwhile, in the Lucid Air...

You see that tablet?

You can hide that

I spotted a Germancuck

>*battery explodes in crash*
Never happened. You have more time to get out of the car before catching fire than with an ICE full of GASOLINE. Fucking retard.

>*waits 2 hours in supercharger line*
Fake News. Full charge is less then 40 minutes.

>*instantly loses value*
More fake news. electrek.co/2016/09/13/tesla-model-s-value-retention-leading-segment-losing-only-28-after-50k-miles/

>*battery decays*
>"Decays" less then 3% in 100k miles. KYS faggot!

>*weighs 4 tons*
So what? You're not pushing it dumbass. It drives itself.

also,

>Make Digi-Dashes A E S T H E T I C Again

Kinda reminds me of the Fiskr

Any better quality stream?

I can't wait to see these end up like the SpaceX/Faceberg rocket. Literally a quieter Ford Pinto.

Nope!

Anyone else going to comment on his social anxiety and how he can barely formulate a sentence without stuttering

ericpetersautos.com/tag/tesla/

I'll never buy Tesla.

>40 minutes charging his autismcar
Tyrone is gonna love those extra 40 minutes he gets to fuck your wife.

I'll stick to my 10mpg 423rwhp turbo rotary

My 2014 RA cost 38k and it looks much better than that.

He talks like fucking /r9k/ JFC.

A FUCKING CHINK RICER

AYYYYY LMAOOOO

Noice. I will stick to my 275 HP diesel that can pull a semi truck load and doesn't feel right until you put 2000lbs in the bed.

his public speaking is painful to listen to

Jesus Christ I hope that faggot blows up inside one of his gay ass rockets on the pad.

Looks like shit.
Looks nice.

He's a South African Engineer, not a fucking PR jewess!

It's painful to watch him speak. Dude has no presence, kinda awkward, reminds me of the sweaty Zuck interview.

He's marketably autistic fucking GENIUS

>Chink ricer
Drive your garbage shit ford mustang and crash it into another highway. Or you can get your Muslim BMW cars and they will fail on you within 30,000 miles. Keep sucking refugee cock you ugly kike.

spot the tesla shill

if your car is not going to have a grille, then dont fucking shape the front end like it should have a fucking grille, if you wont at least have the courtesy of adding a fake grille pattern, like the Model S originally had.

Fuck. i was expecting electric cars to do interesting things with the front now that an engine didnt have to fit in there

>spending 38k on a fucking Lancer

fucking idiot

Try again
Also nice damage control

>a mitsushitty

>Buying a POS japanese car
>Buying a masterrace American Tesla

KYS nigger. Tesla is the future.