Is Sup Forums talking about this or is it /x/ related?

Is Sup Forums talking about this or is it /x/ related?

I think Riddles in Stone is a better documentary about DC.

Hinsdale reporting!

spoopy

>tfw in Lombard and work a project in Elk Grove
Maybe I'll finally get a happening

Check the Outbacks in Phoenix ;^)

Maybe you are on to something

the town of Sanduky Ohio was laid out like the masonic symbol

outback is a franchise that needs to be a minimum distance from store branch encompass a radius of certain people and potential customers. it is a coincidence that this is shaped like a star

Five points can form a pentagram as long as there's any generally even spacing between them, which is going to happen if franchises are planned around getting good coverage with low overlap.

(((pure coincidence)))

this is correct. any insinuation that outback steakhouse is a front for some kind of subversive element is patently absurd.

Here's another one.

>implying this isn't a subversive element
I'm told you Australians don't even eat these yourselves

I just can't find suspicious something that's bound to happen like 90% of the time, planned and unplanned.
I mean if you have some other facet of this franchise that's raising concern then I'd listen to that but pointing out that points organized in any remotely circular shape can be connected in a star fashion is suspicious is just weak geometry skills.

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but
everything is /x/ related.

This simply looks like a coincidence to me.

Although it's worth mentioning the only time my family ever went to one (I was too young to remember) it was the worst meal at a restaurant we'd ever had, even to this day twenty five years later according to them. Now there's a coincidence..

Outback Steakhouses are almost always spaced out consistently-ish, even in towns where they don't form a circle.

Nice try Satan but were on to your

I've lived 25 years in Australia, and I have never seen anything like that until the John Oliver thing about Tony Abbott, and not once since either.

Could also be a circle starfag

fun fact i went to school with the ceo of outback's kid

he drove a fucking massive jeep with outback steak house advertised on the side of it

>implying pentagrams don't go in circles

product placement and equidistant shit done by corporate for max cash.
AWWW FUCK IT
YES OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE IS A AUSTRALIAN CHILD PEDDLING RING MADE TO SELL KID ASS THAT IS THEN TURNT INTO CHILI OR SOME SHIT

Fuckers probably deducted the whole thing as an advertising expense.

fucking crazy they had Polaroid back in 1800