I need an explanation

People criticize men for becoming women, yet those same criticizers sit in their rooms, never going out into the public, not realizing times have changed.

Explain why your pathetic excuses are valid from the basement???

>Explain why your pathetic excuses are valid from the basement???
That's where I take all of my red pills. My basement is a pretty damn red pilled place.

I've never actually met anyone whose home had a basement.

I've only seen them in the northeast US. Like The Conjuring house, honestly.

Because benis

It is current year, without ObamaCare funding, Trans are out of date.

>People criticize men for becoming women

This is scientifically impossible, dumbass

>men
>Become women
>Still have same chromosomes they were born with

No. That's not how this works.
Men PRETENDING to be women. It's a mental illness.

These same people blindly accept their new muzzie overlords, it's a self-correcting problem.

I just don't want to pay for it. If mentally ill people want to cut their dicks off on their own dime then more power to them.

My aunt/uncle had an amazing 70s era party house in Carlingford that had something very similar to a basement, except it was huge. Had a 70s style bar, dancing space with a disco ball, red shag carpet.

I used to love going to visit them because it was so fucking comfy.

Truth never changes

why do all these tranny faggots think all we do is sit in our basement all day? I have a job and a life you fucker. And my opinion means just as much as some mentally disabled freak that thinks hes a girl.

Weak strawman argument. Have a sage.

Because my rooms (no basement) contains a computer on which I can look up the most recent studies into neurobiology, endocrinology, and psychology that determine that transsexuals are dysphoric, mentally ill individuals that require counseling, not surgery.

>men for becoming women
This isn't possible.

I would unironically live in such a basement.

Stay mad user's. We all know you'll never amount to anything anyways.

Hiding behind a computer screen locked away in a house wont save you.

You are already slaves to the Jew, might as well live a happy life than a sad depressed live at home person.

Don't have to go outside to not be a postmodernist tard.

You know what never changes?punching a total poofter in the fucking face

So you shirtstained Anons aren't the least bit curious about these strange creatures?

I mean half of you fap to Anime anyways.

The future

Because men cannot become women

Stop creating anime traps then user.

>Men becoming women
Nice joke
Now return to dilating your manpussy

>times have changed.
Oh, is that how time works? Gee, here I thought time just stayed the same & thought motion was based on magic.
Sage