Here's why you should be centrist

Being in the middle of the political compass is the best standpoint. Being anywhere else just causes complete anarchy. No one can get along when their positional opposite is so far away, they are so dissociated from any other viewpoints, even their neighboring viewpoints, to which they share some points that both parties believe in.
The radical outside is so angry and they take charge so that problems will be solved, but with more damage and thus more problems. This is not how problems are solved. With centrists, we actually talk out the problems and discuss them before action is even considered. But this beforehand bullshit from all the radicals will destroy more. In fact they will compete to see who will break the world the faster without a care to fix anything.
Learn other people's thoughts and talk so you don't fuck us all up.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oWuHD
politico.com/story/2017/01/democratic-party-voters-reconnect-233666
thirdway.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you stop yourselves from becoming any other group due to Overton's Window of acceptance?

By considering everyone's thoughts. EVERYONES

But the center is always moving left.
And no, I'm not a neo-nazi fag.

you could write half a book addressing all the bullshit, fallacies, and gay retard-isms in this post.

good troll, if that's what it is, otherwise, fuck you retard

The center is always in the centers. Views may change, but the center is the center

I'm so tired of pretentious centrists.
>Dude I'm like above caring about politics everything will fix itself go bury your head in the sand and wait for neutrality to fix things.
>CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE THE SAME EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE COMPLETELY OPPOSITE ON MANY STANCES DUDE RELATIVITY
>LMAO DO YOU EVER THINK THE ANTI-SJWS ARE JUST AS BAD BECAUSE THEY COMPLAIN ABOUT THE SJWS COMPLAINING ABOUT THINGS LMAO

You are talking about the Radical Centrists (the ones who are just on the outside on of the image showed). Those arent the accepting ones as the true centrists who are in the middle

Just look at gay marriage was a radical left wing notion in the fifties. Now, the minority is against it. We don't call people who are pro-gay marriage radicals now, do we?

>implying anarchy is bad
Too bad we can't just have people being civil to each other without a giant centralized government over our heads.

But have you considered Anarcho-Centrism? It's more open and free. True equality requires equal opportunity

Everyone knows left-libertarianism is the best way to go

So basically, youre for a little of everything - but dont really stand for anything. Sounds like faggotry to me.

i stand for equality for everyone

hey go tell that to burnie, maybe if he were fully centrist and not a left-leaning radical centrist faggot he would've won

hillary was a centrist

your point?

I dont want your equality though, you can keep that for you and your equally fucked friends. I would rather just sit by my stand and sell lemonade & nukes.

nigga i'm off the scale

hililary was sucking a bill's wrinkly republican ball sack. There is no way that that devil bitch was any left than bill

fuck your church of atom ass bullshit

Tell me how you will give a mentally retarded and a Mensa level gifted individual, an equal opportunity to succeed in the field of studying quantum physics?

>atoms
You think too big user. What are atoms? What makes up the stuff that makes up atoms? What is the true nature of our reality?
Think smaller, to think bigger.

Is the universe itself a sub-atomic particle in someone else's universe?

So much to ponder.

> What makes up the stuff that makes up atoms?
Quarks, Leptons and Gluons.

By giving them both fair equal opportunities to succeed

Maybe through atom (((And centrism))) can we go deeper to find atom's atom

that bomb is in the Middle of Megaton for a reason

Get a load of this zogpilled faggot posting the wrong version.

Have you ever considered Judeo-pseudo centrism?

But what are they made of? And how small does it actually get?
How big does it get? Ask the questions. Fuck the religions and politics of the plebeians. That shit is so infantile compared to the absolute monstrosity that is(or maybe is not) reality.

We can go so much further than religion or atheism can even dream of.

That's what's so awesome about being alive. Going there. Oh yeah, I did it.

Wouldnt that be a waste of resources though?

The center 400 years ago were monarchists.

Anarcho-Judeo-Pseudo Centrism

Quarks are probably not made of anything more fundamental. The idea that everything has to be made of something else is not true. Light is not made of anything else, neither is gravity. That atoms had internal stuff going on was obvious, because they are electrically neutral, and yet scatter light at definite magic frequencies. Neutrons and protons betrayed their non-elementary structure because of their magnetic moments and too-strong scattering at short distances. It is usually obvious when a particle is composite.

The quarks, on the other hand, along with the electrons, light, gravity, and the gluons and W and Z bosons, are perfectly elementary, in the sense that their interactions are described well by a renormalizable quantum field theory. If they are not elementary, it is probably at a scale where they are revealed to be a string theory excitation, a quantum black hole.

We are giving the same amount if we are giving them both half

They were the monarcho-centrists we dont talk about

Anarcho-Communistic Judeo-Pseudo Centrism

Moral coward.

This is just stupid. Fuck your troll thread.
Sage.

>Your all just the same!

Right-Leaning Anarcho Equal-Communism Judeo-Pseudo Centrism

you're*

>The idea that everything has to be made of something else is not true.
You're right. But just imagine what might be. And to imagine is to seek the truth. We may never know. Is it even physically possible to see that small with out laws of physics?
What laws of physics might exist outside of our reality? What kind of strange shit might be possible?

If a grand designer is at work, might it be true it created several different universes, each with a different range of physical laws, to see how energy changes under those varying conditions? It's very well possible. A scientifically-minded creator might very well have us as just a part of an experiment to understand its own reality.

Shit gets wild. So much more interesting than faiths/beliefs/politics of the simple-minded here on earth.

ATTN: REMINDER that Centrist think tank Third Way launched a $20 million campaign to help Democrats reconnect with voters. DO NOT FALL FOR THE RADICAL CENTRIST MEMES and expect more of it.

>archive.is/oWuHD
>politico.com/story/2017/01/democratic-party-voters-reconnect-233666
>thirdway.org

Please don't let this thread end with horseshoe theory.
First time discussing physics on Sup Forums aside from that one guy who called neutrons niggers.

Finally, a centrist who is anti-radical centrist

>aside from that one guy who called neutrons niggers

What we can measure is actually infinitely smaller (planck length).
If the universe is in a cycle of heat deaths which end in a singularity which in turn creates another universe we are in a big bounce/crunch.So no one knows if with each new universe there might be new laws of physics or chemistry, maybe it was all chance.

WE MUST GO FURTHER.
MORE SPEED. MORE LSD. MORE wait, what?

I stand for "a fantasy utopia" for everyone
>fixed

I stand so the disabled dont have to

Too anticlimactic?

PS, our discussion reminds me of the great science debate of our time. Global warming.

So few people understand how little it all actually matters. We're just a VEI-7/8 away from having another population bottleneck, and the great thing is, there's nothing that can be done to stop this.
You cannot support a population of 7+ billion humans under the volcanic winter that a VEI-8 eruption would bring. It's not even remotely possible.

Catastrophism is the rule on earth. Archeologists be damned. Geologists win this round.

Autists can't comprehend centrism. The think in terms of black and white. It's hilarious watching their brains get fried.

TOO MUCH SPEED. MEMORY OVERCLOCKED.
BLUE SCREEN

Just making a joke about too much amphetamine use. Makes you get some nasty brain farts. Gotta take it easy.
Nukes exist because our scientists did too much speed in the 40s and 50s.

We will have to choose:
1)Engineer a virus or bacteria that only kills human with certain helix codes.
2)Face another extinction event. And start from scratch.
Although a new extinction might bring new exciting possibilities we might loose too much.
I'd rather we CRISPR that shit.

>Nuetron niggers
EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW!

That's why it is so great, because no centrists are retarded.

You are the status quo, which is the ultimate retard.

It has more to do with you looking like a pussy with no convictions, always on the fence, only picking sides in fair weather. It comes off as weak and emasculate.

At least I didnt vote hillary

It shows we are about true equality and fairness for all, rather than hating on someone who is more right or left

> neutron lack a positive or negative charge
Niggers collect welfare, but sling drugs which stimulates ghetto economy.

No m8 that's a terrible fucking analogy. If you want a better analogy, try this:

>your neighbor on the left grows nothing but apples
>your neighbor on the right grows nothing but mangoes
>you decide to grow apples in some parts of your garden, and mangoes in the other

Sitting on the fence would be the equivalent of not planting anything at all.

If so, which ideology is the one physically represented by the guy who steals the fruits alternating between mango and apple neighbor?

>Although a new extinction might bring new exciting possibilities we might loose too much.

That's what the Masons are here for.
All bullshit aside, their primary mission is the preservation of human achievements.
It's all encoded and literally written in stone. Hidden away to guard it from those who would seek to destroy it, ala Library of Alexandria.

They learned from the past.

Except while the far left and far right actually discuss things centrists use force aND ban discussion

Also centrism is shit since you don't consider other people's perspectives

Suddenly the Masons don't look so bad.
> inb4 alex jones fan tries to dox me

Did you even the post. We consider all views. You are thinking of the Radical Centrists.

Samefagging. DO NOT FALL FOR CENTRIST/RADICAL CENTRIST MEMES. A lot of money is being pumped by Democrats to gain control of the center they finally admit they lost.

SAGE SAGE SAGE

That's the alt right

Well, it's logical.
After countless disasters wiped out information, some men got together, who understood that stone is extremely hard and long lasting, who wanted to preserve human history and knowledge.
That's what the Masons really are. Gatekeepers of our history and achievement.
The reason people think they're evil is because they're very secretive, but this is to keep people out who would destroy the data they are tasked with keeping whole. So they strongly vet members.

To an outsider it seems devious, but when you understand the actual reality, and remember that libraries have been torched by assholes before, you begin to see why they're a secret club.

Well, i know nothing about masons and i don't know where this is headed.
So, any subject you interested in ?

Pharmacology, chemistry, weapons, various extreme occurrences. I like
BALS
TO
THE
WALL