Goes into movie theater today to see Planet of the Apes

>goes into movie theater today to see Planet of the Apes
>I walk up the steps to the door and there is a mile long line of beaners and their ugly kids
>Literally sold out show for emoji movie
>Emoji Movie
>Its so fucking loud in the lobby
>I stand in line to buy a water and some candy
>Lil' Beaner with facial hair walks in front of me and tells me "This is our native land. I get the right to stand here"
>Start kicking the shit out of Beaner when another bean comes out of no where and rips him away from my fists
>HE IS 13 YOU CRACKER FUCK YOU GO BACK TO EUROPE
>Cops being called
>Flee from the crime scene and never get caught

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cn_Mlwouwng
youtube.com/watch?v=KYh7PwDo3Iw
imdb.com/title/tt4877122/reviews?ref_=tt_urv
cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/mayor-adult-illegal-aliens-graying-hair-enrolled-public-schools
collins.senate.gov/contact
murkowski.senate.gov/contact
mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form
newbostonpost.com/2017/04/25/let-illegal-immigrants-keep-their-public-housing-massachusetts-house-democrats-say/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More like planet of the rapes HAHAHA

youtu.be/Cn_Mlwouwng

More like the niggermoji movie HAHAHA

>>>/reddit/

no one cares about your blog post

the difference is going back to europe isn't a bad thing. Also you didnt cut his face off and import tons of drugs into the theatre

What kind of jew is this?

Can somebody post the phone number for ICE so everybody knows what to do if they ever find themselves in OP's position

next time throw a taco in front of the spic who is annoying you, that's a serious blasphemy here in mexico

>Planet of the Apes
Funny thing, apes are more intelligent than niggers in this movie.

I broke his lip open and punched him in both eyes...

I disagree friend. Going back to Europe IS a bad thing

> Emoji movie
Yeah ...
> rest
So it was all the Mexicans around you, that made him so bold? He probably is on Sup Forums.
This is how things are going to be, whether your story is true or not.

Its true but I understand if you boys think im a lyin larper

They're Native Americans, but close enough

Let me guess, California? At least NK will nuke you off the planet in a few days and you can pass on peacefully knowing that you're taking them to hell with you.

underated fpbp xD

Actually MA

Ok so who threw the first punch? Didn't you start with words? Were you drunk? Couldn't you sense the beanage around you and know you weren't going to have a good time?

Still I can't blame you, that was very provocative.

So it was the Emoji movie that created such a concentration of Mexicans?

I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that this has happened.

Y u waste money for talking apes in clothes movie? If you had govt job they pay you to watch that.

Your ideas are intriguing to me and i'd like to subscribe your newsletter

were they out of falcon chow and crablegs OP?

There's a fucking emoji movie? What the hell man.

youtube.com/watch?v=KYh7PwDo3Iw

Was he there alone? If your kinoplex has a no singles policy then you were in the right.

There was like at least 50 in line for it. I guess it was the vet hat they didnt like. I have been in the marines for 25 years, I didnt fight for our land to come back to this

Your Trailer Park Boys will probably see it when it comes to Canada.

So was the kid really 13? Did it take hammering him that much?

But maybe he'll remember and be more careful next time, huh?

I like the series and have been since the 1968 when I was only 7 years old. Yeah yeah yeah im old

last week i went to see dunkirk,

>in line waiting to pay a ticket
>african guy with huge arsed ugly black slut walks past me and pushes in line towards the front
>line full of beta males and their nerdy gf's and a few families with retarded looking kids, no one does anything, but whisper to each other about it.
>think "fuck this" to myself.
>walk up to monkey cunt and tell him to fuck off to back of the line
>pulls out typical crap about being racist
>old bloke (about 75) at back of line with his wife walks right up to him and tells him to fuck off aswell.
>monkey cunt starts yelling
>group of patrol police walking past see him making a scene
>police all come over to us, pull him aside and tell him off in front of the whole cinema foyer, tell him about having respect for others and what is expected of him in our society. tells him and his girlfriend to leave and come back at another time.
>old guy smiles and calls him a chimp. police smile back at him

Nice LARP

No because next time ill go even harder. Fuck these millenial scum. I have PTSD god dammit and at my old age I wont go down without a fight

>implying the nuke wont be shot down by osme of th emost advanced systems on earth

>>Literally sold out show for emoji movie
least believable part

Check the ticket sales today. I shit you not

/he'll/ be more careful, I said. You've planted some caution into them hopefully. But damn, that they're that bold.

I believe this. This could have happened here today. The worm has turned my friends. I just wish my cousins would vote like you mean it like we did.

I read it wrong but thank ya man. They are violent in groups

No, Mexicans are amused by the dumbest movies. At least so I've heard. Famously, the 'Fast and Furious' series, but some others which I've forgotten, as well.

i would have made a huge scene and said in a loud voice, "excuse me but what did you just call, where are your parents, i'm going to have a talk to them about you"

i've done it before,

>family is embarrassed
>all walk out
>kid gets bashed up by his whole family, massive screaming fight, husband hits the mum, parents separate. kids turn to crime and drugs and die young.

it's amazing how you can ruin a whole family.

You better not be larping OP.

Im not but again, if you think I am its fine. Im a vet, and pretty damn old. I have PTSD so thats why I snapped so quickly. This place calms my nerves on the whole world become worse

why do you go on the internet to tell lies? i mean, who fucking does that??

i wear my steelcap tredfast boots for special occasions like this.

wtf did taco bell give you ptsd? gtfo

I wear steeltoe boots when I work in my shed while the wife cooks and cleans. Sadly they are messy so I couldnt bring em

No. Im a retired vet who fought for this degenerate infested country fir 28 god damn years.

Also they have tons of kids, and little kids want to see stupid movies.

i wear steelcaps all day. my army boots had the hard plastic cap because if we walked on a ied, others would get hit by steel cap as shrapnel.

Picturing this happening brings a smile to my face.

The amount of people ITT taking this shit seriously

I fucking hate this website to be honest

Mexicans are lowlifes in general (the freeloading parasites that is).

there's something about them that annoys me even more than nigs.

Im happy to made at least one person smile about this incident. My wife thankfully doesnt and will not know unless the police investigate

Very thoughtful cunt.

Wowsers...your older than me...born in 65 gramps...lol...

Have you guys won the war against the emus yet?

So leave, fatso

Ah true.

Wow im a meme? Hopefully my cancer takes me away soon since my life is complete

wasn't my idea. they are issued to everyone.

it all works around the idea that decreasing the amount of possible shrapnel on your body is less harmful to others in the event of a accident.

Nice to meet another oldfag on here, I only met one older than me and he was 86 on Sup Forums

imdb.com/title/tt4877122/reviews?ref_=tt_urv

those reviews, haha

dont know about the emu's hardly see any living close to the coastline.

emu's are dangerous though, they go right for your face if they attack you.

I feel ya aussie, when I was a youngin I got pecked in the face by a pellican at the zoo. Motherfucker almost got my eye

Don't need your advice, slant.

>beating up a kid because you are unable to assert dominance in any other way
>flee from the scene to not get busted but then post online about it so they easily trace the IP
yeah, you are more than retarded

It must be the total lack of formality. No one has to be 100% mannered, but they have no sense of refinement in their manner.

Fatso detected

Try not to get any more food in your greasy neck flaps

> trace the IP
They'd have to suspect him to know who to trace, first.

A ram headbutted me in one of those when I as little. Now my butt gets rammed every night.

wear a jacket that says ICE

Maybe they don't have any racial relationship with whites - they're a world unto themselves.

An honour to meet you tonight...Thank you for your service...
Best I could do was Field Engineer Reserves here in Canada...but Dad was 25yr Warrent Officer Royal Canadian Dragoons...his father fought all through ww2...never talked about it much...
My respect sir...

Since NODAPL there has been a rush of hate. Many Mexicans are clinging to the Soros dick now and claiming "native" rights, hating whitey, constantly pushing the Narrative. Truth is they do this native shit to own pipelines, mines, and raper resources in the name of turtle-island creationism. Obviously us smart ones support the Solutrean hypothesis as the First Nations. Right?

thats nice dear

I really just fail to understand this idea of how California (I'm assuming this is where OP lives) and the other states were the "native lands" of Mexicans.

At the most, I believe there might have been Aztec people in south and I mean south of the Texas/Mexican border.

But the other states? Feather heads.

No Aztecs.

The Aztec empire did not reach that far, and was deep into Mexico/Mexico City.

Yes, technically, after Spain had set up shop in all these states, after Mexico fought for their independence from Spain, California, New Mexico (Formally Nueva Espana) etc were owned by Mexico for a handful of years.

But that doesn't make the states their "Native Land".

And as we all know 'Merica just rolled right into Mexico City during the Mexican-American War.

Hell, they should be thankful we didn't take more of their territory.

I still say it would have been a good idea to take Baja California too.

It's a beautiful place. A great place I might add.

It's like winning a game at chess, and the loser gives all kinds of excuses on why he lost. The butthurt is so immense, he tells his son, then that son tells his son... over and over

Till generations down the line, the story is, my great-great-great grandfather won the chess game but the other person punched him in the face and said that he won. HE STOLE THE GAME!!

THEY STOLE OUR LAND!!!!!!!

See?

The great great grand pappy's butthurt was passed down, so the great great grandson carries the epic butthurt, hating the person just as much as their great great grand pappy did.

But I can understand why that butthurt could be immese though.

First Spain just fucks/cucks your shit up.

You were able to do some uncucking then you get cucked again.

That's painful. That's humiliating. That's why that boy feels such aggression towards you OP.

He will out breed you and retake his "native land".

Make greater Mexico great again.

At least you never crossed paths with a cassowary

te4stttt

fucking aussies i wish we had more of you here, you could teach our nogs a thing or two

Infertile slant detected
Mexico are the fatasses now, by the way. I guess it's what happens when you're not an irrelevant island country.

>>HE IS 13 YOU CRACKER FUCK YOU GO BACK TO EUROPE

was he 13 years old or MS13?

Maximum kek.

>2017
>not intelligent enough to pirate all your movies

how can you call yourself white if you're too dumb to use a computer properly?

He said Massachusetts.

Well see, the south west was once Mexican territory, even if those particular Mexicans didn't live there. They're 'cousins' of those inhabitants. But I've met Native Americans who don't want to be invaded by their 'cousins'. And oh, the US has possessed those lands longer, now, than Mexico ever did.

> generations long butthurt
Yeah it's a thing - see: the Jews, see: the American south.

MA is infested with illegals, mostly central americans and africans

cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-starr/mayor-adult-illegal-aliens-graying-hair-enrolled-public-schools

Your family is a excellent bunch my leaf friend. And anything to protect western civilization.

i still cant determine what the fuck you meant to type in the middle of the green text

saged

This " remember the Alamo " reply maybe the best.

I told you guys Pol is completely filled with spics. If you see an American flag you should assume it's a Gen Z "redpilled" spic it's disgusting. Sorry world.

The amount of cringe In this thread is fucking epic. I've never actually had stomach cramps from reading posts until now. This whole thread is why the term beta was created. Truly couldn't be more cancerous unless OP says "no, I'm just trolling! I totally tricked you! I'm 12!" Please kill yourselves for the sake of humanity.

I lived there 15 years ago. I remember being outraged (inside) at the fact that my local Dunkin Donuts was being manned by two Mexicans. I guess it's gotten worse huh? It's still one of the whiter states at least.

(((Cinema)))

just remember, we won the election but are far from having won the war. its going to take a LONG time to reverse all the damage of the last 8 years of unchecked immigration and failed policy

anyway, remember to tell these turncoat republicans how you feel about their "no" vote on repealing obamacare and obstructing Trumps agenda

collins.senate.gov/contact
murkowski.senate.gov/contact
mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/contact-form

It's just people larping as believers desu.

So 56 year old military vet with no friends goes to the movies and triggers his ptsd and beats up 13 year old

theres no way its a white state now, im sorry i dont believe the census at all, theres no way its accurate. illegals dont show up on those gov census. if you havent seen MA in the last couple of years you have no idea what its become

newbostonpost.com/2017/04/25/let-illegal-immigrants-keep-their-public-housing-massachusetts-house-democrats-say/